Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
@Wandering Mind do people get rejected in OINP? :(

I am getting anxious day after day :(

I submitted all the right docs. But one thing is worrying me.

I submitted statements of my moms account for showing that she transferred the amount to my personal account, but now the balance in that account is low. She has another account though which has a good balance. But I didn't show those statements. Will this be a worry :(

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
@Wandering Mind do people get rejected in OINP? :(

I am getting anxious day after day :(

I submitted all the right docs. But one thing is worrying me.

I submitted statements of my moms account for showing that she transferred the amount to my personal account, but now the balance in that account is low. She has another account though which has a good balance. But I didn't show those statements. Will this be a worry :(
I haven't heard of anyone being rejected by Ontario.

Unlike IRCC, Ontario is really kind when it comes to missing or incorrect documents. If they feel there's additional evidence or documentation required they usually send an email to the applicant - this is called a Procedural Fairness Request.

Don't worry too much. If they're not satisfied by your paperwork, they'll let you know and even give you 30 days to arrange for extra documents. Just check your emails regularly so you don't miss any communication from Ontario.

All the very best!

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018

Unlike IRCC, Ontario is really kind when it comes to missing or incorrect documents. If they feel there's additional evidence or documentation required they usually send an email to the applicant - this is called a Procedural Fairness Request.

Don't worry too much. If they're not satisfied by your paperwork, they'll let you know and even give you 30 days to arrange for extra documents. Just check your emails regularly so you don't miss any communication from Ontario.

All the very best!
Thanks mate :) Like always you are such a big support here. :)

Reactions: Wandering Mind

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
MY IBAN number is not mentioned in statement only account number. According to the above info Branch code in the transit number which is only shown in IBAN. Should I also attach a screen shot of my online account window showing IBAN?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
MY IBAN number is not mentioned in statement only account number. According to the above info Branch code in the transit number which is only shown in IBAN. Should I also attach a screen shot of my online account window showing IBAN?
My personal opinion is that you should just upload your bank statements - as long as they have your name, account number, bank logo, stamp, signature etc. I think it'll be fine.

If Ontario is not satisfied with anything they usually give you 30 days to arrange for additional documents.

Good luck.

Reactions: anwar01

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017

All the very best!
Thanks much @Wandering Mind, ur valuable suggestions/advices are much appreciated

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Seems you have to connect your WES report with the OINP application.
When OINP asks for WES report , they will give u a link, just connect your report to that link.
I think to order duplicate, WES will charge for the same.
Only the prime applicant (PA ) has to submit the Wes report not the secondary applicant.

Hope this helps.
I have connected the report to that link. Now, How should I inform OINP that they can view the report?
I did the authorization process yesterday night (EST). DO I need to wait or I can inform OINP straight away?

Please help

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
@Wandering Mind wats the normal time taken for OINP applications to process from your resources..
Each case is different and the processing times vary. Some people on this forum have received nominations in just 4 days after applying. Others had to wait for 2 months or more. I'm also waiting for my nomination - I applied on May 31.

According to the information published on Ontario's website, they're aiming to process all OINP applications within 2 to 3 months:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
I have connected the report to that link. Now, How should I inform OINP that they can view the report?
I did the authorization process yesterday night (EST). DO I need to wait or I can inform OINP straight away?

Please help
Well you don't have to report anything.
OINP will automatically receive a copy and u will be notified accordingly.
Don't worry too much.
It will be fine.

Reactions: mqamar1994