MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
That's the hope. Man, this wait is so unbearable - I am not able to concentrate on anything else. The delay - I thought I would be landing in 2016. This year has passed. :(
Rajkamal: True, it's indeed very tough to remain in the state of uncertainty. You deserved your NoM long ago; but remember God disposes the decisions at the right time and in the interest of humans. We never know his wisdom behind this delay.
In this unexpectedly delay, there may be something good for you. These thoughts would give you some peace of mind.

As human being we have little or no control over several matters. You did the best, now patience is thinning and the delays are unbearable..
No choice. Monitoring the latest trend, I believe you will share with us the news of your NoM very soon.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah:

My observations are based on:

A. Almost all Nov applicants have reached the decision phase, based on the applicants update.
B. The same exercise of calling, seeking additional docs may be adopted by OINP for Dec..thru Mar and other applicants.
C. OINP might be finalizing the list of applicants for NoM as Nov is fast approaching and OINP has to share their quota/NoM's figures with IRCC.
D. The new officers would start working from 19 Sep, which is a sign that the process of investigating, seeking additional docs, PoF etc will be faster
E. After issuing AoR's to applicants, how much OINP can delay??? IT cannot be indefinite. Sooner or later OINP has to issue NoM's to eligible applicant
F. OINP official communique stated that all the eligible applications would be processed.
G. Base on the statements in social / print media the Minister on several occasion reiterated of bigger draw sizes, and completing the inventory.
H. No governments, institutions would like it's credibility to be at stake, if the program fails, it would be a debacle as they boasted the EE
worldwide. We know its sheer marketing. The oppositions in the parliament will raise a plethora of objections, questions.

Well, there are several such indications, signs that shortly they will have to issue the NoM's.

Moolah: We unfortunately are stuck into this quagmire. Let's all pray and hope this saga ends and the applicants have smiles on their faces.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
bestofluck said:
Hi
Can you please share the steps ahead in the process after receiving the AOR!!
The anxiety is killing me

gsan16

Jul 29, 2016
Has anyone got the expired DD back?

Should I follow up/ enquire through email. Its been 20 days since AOR.

amanaapj2000

Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
gsan16 said:
Has anyone got the expired DD back?

Should I follow up/ enquire through email. Its been 20 days since AOR.
No, me too not got my expired DD....pls anyone let me know what to do...

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
akmoolah:

A. Almost all Nov applicants have reached the decision phase, based on the applicants update.
B. The same exercise of calling, seeking additional docs may be adopted by OINP for Dec..thru Mar and other applicants.
C. OINP might be finalizing the list of applicants for NoM as Nov is fast approaching and OINP has to share their quota/NoM's figures with IRCC.
D. The new officers would start working from 19 Sep, which is a sign that the process of investigating, seeking additional docs, PoF etc will be faster
E. After issuing AoR's to applicants, how much OINP can delay??? IT cannot be indefinite. Sooner or later OINP has to issue NoM's to eligible applicant
F. OINP official communique stated that all the eligible applications would be processed.
G. Base on the statements in social / print media the Minister on several occasion reiterated of bigger draw sizes, and completing the inventory.
H. No governments, institutions would like it's credibility to be at stake, if the program fails, it would be a debacle as they boasted the EE
worldwide. We know its sheer marketing. The oppositions in the parliament will raise a plethora of objections, questions.

Well, there are several such indications, signs that shortly they will have to issue the NoM's.

Moolah: We unfortunately are stuck into this quagmire. Let's all pray and hope this saga ends and the applicants have smiles on their faces.
Seems to be valid points but we should also look at it like they are hiring ppl for 5-6 months . That means they expect to nominate if at all candidates by March-April End.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akmoolah said:
Seems to be valid points but we should also look at it like they are hiring ppl for 5-6 months . That means they expect to nominate if at all candidates by March-April End.
Most of us will be nominated soon. November applicants might get nominated in a month and December applicants will again take 1 months. May be by December they will clear most of us. IF a few are cleared after the vacations it may be logical because November people waited 10 months, December too will wait 10 months so march and April applicants can also wait 10 months. So probably all nomination might go to January end or February, unless they speed up the things after the new officers come in.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
bestofluck said:
Most of us will be nominated soon. November applicants might get nominated in a month and December applicants will again take 1 months. May be by December they will clear most of us. IF a few are cleared after the vacations it may be logical because November people waited 10 months, December too will wait 10 months so march and April applicants can also wait 10 months. So probably all nomination might go to January end or February, unless they speed up the things after the new officers come in.
A year to just get nomination is crazy. I really hope they finish all nominations by this year. They finished giving all AORs so now they really need to speed up the nominations.Also they haven't started with FSW.The wait has been excruciating for everyone. They need to at least start mentioning expected timelines.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
bestofluck said:
+1 for your enthusiasm and positivism! :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
aditik15 said:
A year to just get nomination is crazy. I really hope they finish all nominations by this year. They finished giving all AORs so now they really need to speed up the nominations.Also they haven't started with FSW.The wait has been excruciating for everyone. They need to at least start mentioning expected timelines.
We all wish we get nominated today. But we can only say on the basis of what is done from their side. After AOR they started phone calls. Now the look the speed of phone calls.....one or two calls a day. I mean this is ridiculous. They can sit down on phone and make 50 calls per day like they did for AOR. But the sspeed today speaks by itself. Still I hope they will speed up in by the end of September and process very fast. target dates can be

by Otober 15th - November applicants
by November 15th - December applicants
by December 15th - January applicants
by january 31st- Februay and march applicants

These dates will change with the speed they process. IF they make it faster the dates will be sooner to the projected dates. And lets hope they will speed up like AOR and comeplete all nominations by 25h December ;D ;D ;D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck: High hopes!!! Let's patiently wait and watch :'( :'( :'(

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Is it true that they do not process any application, even the ongoing ones from Nov to Jan (3months)??

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
KKVerma said:
Is it true that they do not process any application, even the ongoing ones from Nov to Jan (3months)??
I had heard rumors of this, but I'm guessing this year they probably will (as there is a tremendous back log).

bestofluck said:
... lets hope they will speed up like AOR and comeplete all nominations by 25h December ;D ;D ;D
What a Christmas present that will be! :)

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
MZASAM said:
akmoolah:

worldwide. We know its sheer marketing. The oppositions in the parliament will raise a plethora of objections, questions....
[/color

Don't agree 100% with your points and here is why... What is an ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE/APPLICATION? You may think all you need to do is to put together all of the required documents, but that's not all... Within your package you must convince them you'd make a positive impact to the Ontario economy and that you'll stay in Ontario and that's what the Ties to Ontario bit is for. If they are not convinced that you'll stay in Ontario or that you'll make a positive economic impact then it's unlikely that you'll get a NoM.

So the system is set up to send NOI to people who will make a positive contribution to Ontario's economy, therefore unless you made a real blunder when filling in you package in the Resume or letters from employers part this is unlikely to get your penalized. However, Ties to Ontario is completely arbitrary/subjective and up to the official making the decision, so a simple statement like "Please pick me, I promised I'll stay in Ontario." is probably not going to win many hearts.

Having said that let me take this opportunity to ask the more senior members about this, after an AOR what are the possible reasons for rejection? Could lack of sufficient Ties to Ontario be a reason? Has anyone seen this (or anything related to Ties to Ontario) as a rejection reason/justification?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
g126 said:
Don't agree 100% with your points and here is why... What is an ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE/APPLICATION? You may think all you need to do is to put together all of the required documents, but that's not all... Within your package you must convince them you'd make a positive impact to the Ontario economy and that you'll stay in Ontario and that's what the Ties to Ontario bit is for. If they are not convinced that you'll stay in Ontario or that you'll make a positive economic impact then it's unlikely that you'll get a NoM.

So the system is set up to send NOI to people who will make a positive contribution to Ontario's economy, therefore unless you made a real blunder when filling in you package in the Resume or letters from employers part this is unlikely to get your penalized. However, Ties to Ontario is completely arbitrary/subjective and up to the official making the decision, so a simple statement like "Please pick me, I promised I'll stay in Ontario." is probably not going to win many hearts.

Having said that let me take this opportunity to ask the more senior members about this, after an AOR what are the possible reasons for rejection? Could lack of sufficient Ties to Ontario be a reason? Has anyone seen this (or anything related to Ties to Ontario) as a rejection reason/justification?
Rejections up until this date has been very, very rare. Applicants shall be rejected if OINP finds out the applicant did not satisfy the eligibility criteria at the time of PT NOI. Around 2 months back, a couple of CEC applicants were rejected because they were not eligible under CEC at the time of the PT NOI. The system offered them points incorrectly. They did not bother to check this and applied to OINP under CEC and got rejected. In the past, one applicant was rejected because he did not have a bachelor's degree (he only had a diploma). Another applicant was rejected because he didn't have at least 1 year of work experience in the past 5 years. Another FSW applicant (probably Indian) working in the US was sent a Procedural fairness letter and that letter claimed that the applicant had said "I would move to Ontario only if I get a better job there..." and more along those lines. If I remember correctly, one CEC applicant got rejected because of POF (I guess this is mentioned in Dec/Jan thread). All these have happened.

I thought the intent letter was important so I prepared it with utmost care. 3 pages. It was more like a intent letter + settlement plan. I wrote about how I'm going to establish myself in Ontario in detail highlighting employment, transportation, accommodation, health care, finance, education and adapting to the new lifestyle in Ontario. However, looks like it didn't make any kind of difference. I don't think they care about this letter. Recent pattern of FSW outland nomination suggests that they prefer one NOC over another. This might seem outlandish but look at all the recent FSW nominations - only applicants with NOC s starting with 0 (Managerial NOC s) have been getting nominations. Only one applicant "Mex" had a different NOC 2211. There was a nomination yesterday - a 10th November applicant (FSW outland) got nominated and s/he had a managerial NOC too.

I sincerely hope that we all receive our nominations soon! Good luck!