30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
bestofluck said:
Dont worry it was a mistake asking you to check myCIC account.( instead of email account) AOR is never recd in myCIC account. It comes through email and with 2 attachments. one is word document which is recpt. and other is pdf which is AOR. :D :D

you are absolutely fine and nothing to worry, just wait for the next phase.
Thanks a bunch! Best of luck to us all! (just realized that's your user name LOL)

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Can any body please tell when will we receive the request to get the medical done??
[flash=200,200][/flash]

jjleigh

Sep 9, 2016
Hi all, I have been following this thread for some time and it has been very helpful. I am also a march applicant. I just wanted to add my updates. I am a CEC candidate with work permit expiring on the 24th of September.

Application delivered March 10th 2016
Pre-AOR Jun 6 2016
AOR Jul 26 2016
Call with assessment officer and Application moved to final decision stage August 9 2016
Nomination September 9th 2016

Good Luck to all,
Best

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Jjliegh.

All the best for your PR journey

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
jjleigh said:
Hi all, I have been following this thread for some time and it has been very helpful. I am also a march applicant. I just wanted to add my updates. I am a CEC candidate with work permit expiring on the 24th of September.

Pre-AOR Jun 6 2016
AOR Jul 26 2016
Call with assessment officer and Application moved to final decision stage August 9 2016

Good Luck to all,
Best
Congratulations!!! It must be an awsome feeling! I hope you are one of the first of many, hopefully all of us here!

skswamy

Jun 24, 2015
Re: OINP IELTS Validity

Can some one advise what is the validity for IELTS score to apply for Ontario Masters Nomination Program. I took my test during April'2015 is this still valid to apply assuming OINP starts accepting application again before end of 2016
thanks

jjleigh

Sep 9, 2016
Thanks akmoolah and maribui. Its a relife conscidering that i'm dangerously close to an expired status. Im sure they are working on the noms now, so you guys should get your noms soon :).

Arora k

Jun 24, 2015
Hi jjleigh
Congrats for ur nomination and hope you get your pr soon ,if u dnt mind could i know whats ur noc code and what kind of conversation u had with officer ..Thanks in advance ...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jjleigh said:

Pre-AOR Jun 6 2016
AOR Jul 26 2016

Good Luck to all,
Best
Congratulations! Good to hear! Wish you all the very best!! :)

jjleigh

Sep 9, 2016
Arora k said:
Hi jjleigh
Congrats for ur nomination and hope you get your pr soon ,if u dnt mind could i know whats ur noc code and what kind of conversation u had with officer ..Thanks in advance ...

Noc code 2174. Officer just asked me if im still working, how much funds do i currently have, name of my boss, my job position, where did i study, birthday and a few other questions to verify all info submitted. It was a very quick call. No interogation or intimidation tactics :)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram, Bestofluck, Seniors, all applicants..

The Nov applicants are all in the decision phase. Now OINP must not delay their NoM's anymore.

Dec will commence and soon they must complete followed by other months like OINP did for AoR's.

The new batch of officers will join on 19 Sep and the process of NoM's will get expedited.

Let's wait and watch.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
jjleigh said:
Noc code 2174. Officer just asked me if im still working, how much funds do i currently have, name of my boss, my job position, where did i study, birthday and a few other questions to verify all info submitted. It was a very quick call. No interogation or intimidation tactics :)
Congratulations
Thanks for sharing your status.
This forum is so helpful.
Well maintained guys.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:

The Nov applicants are all in the decision phase. Now OINP must not delay their NoM's anymore.

Dec will commence and soon they must complete followed by other months like OINP did for AoR's.

The new batch of officers will join on 19 Sep and the process of NoM's will get expedited.

Let's wait and watch.
That's the hope. Man, this wait is so unbearable - I am not able to concentrate on anything else. The delay - I thought I would be landing in 2016. This year has passed. :(

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
Hey everyone, I believe this'll be helpfull to some of the newer members, like me. Have you all completed your profile on OINP timelines spreadsheet? I found it really enlightening, although some of the reasons for refusal made me get even more anxious then before. My application reached Ontario 1 day late. I'd been waiting for them to tell me it was a no, but then I received AOR on august 24. I guess they probably accepted the letter of explanation I sent them on the same day. Still, I'm going crazy over here, can't bear the antecipation. My husband is one reply alway from forbidding my to visit this forum! lol

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

Let's wait and watch.
based on what information have u made this conclusion?