+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mikecai1990 said:
Thanks Bestofluck! I just called my bank for asking them my bank draft status and they said it is still outstanding. I am a bit concerned that why oinp haven't cashed my application fees if they have already sent me the AOR...
This is the biggest trouble to many applicants. OINP sent the mail to wrong ID and than now you have to suffer.So please fax them and get your AOR email.

TedFR

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Just to let you know :

Files sent : 22 March 2016
Files received : 5 April 2016
AOR received : 22 August 2016

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
TedFR said:
Hi guys,

Just to let you know :

Files sent : 22 March 2016
Files received : 5 April 2016
AOR received : 22 August 2016
Added your name in the list page 86

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
This is the biggest trouble to many applicants. OINP sent the mail to wrong ID and than now you have to suffer.So please fax them and get your AOR email.
Guru: These are mind games. Keep the applicants frustrated, busy for none of their mistakes for AoR', DD, Additional docs, PoF..etc to delay and ....

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Guru: These are mind games. Keep the applicants frustrated, busy for none of their mistakes for AoR', DD, Additional docs, PoF..etc to delay and ....
any ya for your smallest mistake, they reject your application. Only they are allowed to make mistakes.

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
KKVerma said:
Don't worry. You will hear the good news soon
Just make sure you check your mycic status regularly and junk emails.
In one of the older posts someone mentioned that he could not receive the email earlier due to some issue and was informed later.
Hope for the best
KKVerma, is our mycic status supposed to be any different now that we've received AOR from OINP? I checked my status and it says nothing different than before the AOR. I'm getting worried now... Could you please help me understand? Starting to pull my hair as well over here! lol

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
maribui said:
KKVerma, is our mycic status supposed to be any different now that we've received AOR from OINP? I checked my status and it says nothing different than before the AOR. I'm getting worried now... Could you please help me understand? Starting to pull my hair as well over here! lol
They send an acknowledgement letter with the file number. Since you have not received it you should check ur account just to check if some info has been coded there.

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
KKVerma said:
They send an acknowledgement letter with the file number. Since you have not received it you should check ur account just to check if some info has been coded there.
I did receive an AOR by email, I just didn't see any changes on my mycic account, which I was under the impression was supposed to be expected. Since I haven't actually received a nomination yet, just the AOR, I guess it doesn't affect the mycic status at this point. I received a case number and a file number on the AOR letter, but have no idea under which circumnstances to use either one. I don't mean to bother you any further, really appreciate you being so patient and willing to assist!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maribui said:
You will get an option to accept/reject your nomination in your myCIC account. This is AFTER OINP sends you a nomination. You will not see any updates for AOR in your myCIC account.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maribui said:
I did receive an AOR by email, I just didn't see any changes on my mycic account, which I was under the impression was supposed to be expected. Since I haven't actually received a nomination yet, just the AOR, I guess it doesn't affect the mycic status at this point. I received a case number and a file number on the AOR letter, but have no idea under which circumnstances to use either one. I don't mean to bother you any further, really appreciate you being so patient and willing to assist!
For any further communication with OINP, use your file number. The one that goes like this - XHSW-160XXXX.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
KKVerma said:
you should not have used the word MyCIC. The AOR is never recd in MyCIC and that is the reason of confusion

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
maribui said:
Here you go!! U are at the same stage we all are in.
You can go through the list prepared by bestofluck on page 86

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maribui said:
Dont worry it was a mistake asking you to check myCIC account.( instead of email account) AOR is never recd in myCIC account. It comes through email and with 2 attachments. one is word document which is recpt. and other is pdf which is AOR. :D :D

you are absolutely fine and nothing to worry, just wait for the next phase.