+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's so great, congrats :D My AOR was on October 7th 2018, my BG check still is on "we are processing your bg check..."

I asked the embassy of Canada in Mexico about my BG check and they answered this:

"Please note that results were sent to the IRCC office processing your application on 23/01/2019."

lIt's been over a month almost that was sent to IRCC offices and still I haven't heard anything from CIC :(
My processing time for the whole PR process ends in 39 natural days... so I'm starting to think that this will take longer than the 6 months ...

Hopefully we all have answers quickly, it's very frustrating.
You never know ou may just receive it next week too. They are quite unpredictable now

Reactions: RR9187

vvchanv

Sep 10, 2014
i called CIC (AOR-22nd OCT,Med -Passed 18Th Nov,Eligibility recommended Met,Criminality -Passed,Info Sharing -Complete,security Not started since 10th december) had no updates since 10th december and still profile shows same however when i called now ,they said the application is approved today .Have not received any email yet though .Will keep posted .

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
i called CIC (AOR-22nd OCT,Med -Passed 18Th Nov,Eligibility recommended Met,Criminality -Passed,Info Sharing -Complete,security Not started since 10th december) had no updates since 10th december and still profile shows same however when i called now ,they said the application is approved today .Have not received any email yet though .Will keep posted .
FSW Outland?