AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
Hi guys,

Can anyone help pls. I noticed this change on my profile

Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application.

View submitted application or upload documents

Did anyone else notice this? I have not received any request to upload any document. The message there previously said just view submitted application.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi guys,

Did anyone else notice this? I have not received any request to upload any document. The message there previously said just view submitted application.
Probably! Ghost update . Good sign

Reactions: Fawn1477

trice4

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Done....
26-11-2018
Hi guys,

It's nothing. It'd been changed after Tuesday's maintenance. I guess it's just a small change in Application Page appearance that means nothing.

Reactions: RR9187 and Fawn1477

Fawn1477

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
It's nothing. It'd been changed after Tuesday's maintenance. I guess it's just a small change in Application Page appearance that means nothing.
Ok thank you! Got a bit worried that I missed an ADR request

Reactions: pspatiala

AbhiS44

Jul 21, 2018
Hello All,

I called the CIC and was through to the agent. Hope the below experience will help others:

AOR: 9th Oct / Medicals passed: 09th Nov / BG: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Calling process: dial +1-613-944-4000 using Skype. Choose 1 (for English) and then 1 -> 1 -> 1 -> 1 -> 2 -> enter no based on prefix of your application number (1 for EP; 2 for E) -> enter your application number -> 1 to confirm -> enter your Year of birth -> 1 to confirm -> 1 -> automated voice provides your current status (same as on the website) -> 0 to talk to the agent

If the call drops because of heavy volume, try again, else they will put you in Queue and you would have to wait for 20-25 mins. My wait time was 20 mins.

Spoke to France - very helpful lady. Was patient and provided all the information I needed. I called regarding three points:
  1. To confirm if the webform I submitted to change my address is processed and new address now reflects my new address --- It is done
  2. Do I need to update my change of employment as well? --- Yes, it is strongly recommended. She said that she will send me a mail so that I can directly reach out to the concerned team. Received the mail in few minutes. Need to send an e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and provide my name, client ID number, application number, and evidence to support change (Pay slip / offer letter)
  3. Is there any delay in my application, since Feb is almost over, and BG check is still not started --- No delay in the system i.e. the file is not in the backlog section. Sometime the agents process the file in background but don't update the status, so that may be a reason

Jeanetterz

Jan 9, 2019
Got the passport request mail today eapr-26th Oct 2018
No updates online,received the mail in the morning
Best of luck all
That's so great, congrats :D My AOR was on October 7th 2018, my BG check still is on "we are processing your bg check..."

I asked the embassy of Canada in Mexico about my BG check and they answered this:

"Please note that results were sent to the IRCC office processing your application on 23/01/2019."

lIt's been over a month almost that was sent to IRCC offices and still I haven't heard anything from CIC :(
My processing time for the whole PR process ends in 39 natural days... so I'm starting to think that this will take longer than the 6 months ...

Hopefully we all have answers quickly, it's very frustrating.