FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Hello everyone,

I recvd my GCMS notes today. The only notes mentioned are from the program assistant. case analyst has not even seen my application yet?!
I applied for the notes on 29th JAN. After 3.5 months of my application.
Should I order them again?

Edit: also the first page of notes shows family class sponsorship. I have applied through express entry.
I have an uncle in canada but that doesn't get u points right. So I just mentioned yes for "if you have a relative" and gave necc. docs while applying.

Last edited:

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Hello everyone,

I recvd my GCMS notes today. The only notes mentioned are from the program assistant. case analyst has not even seen my application yet?!

Edit: also the first page of notes shows family class sponsorship. I have applied through express entry.
I have an uncle in canada but doesn't get u points right. So I just mentioned yes for "if you have a relative" and gave necc. docs
I think most of us Are in same boat....If I were you I might just wait out This month....My guess is once a case officer picks up the file then it will move at a speed and you might get your ppr before you receive the notes.....Here is hoping and praying this is the case for everyone waiting here and our moment to celebrate comes soon

Reactions: aboumaouada

vvchanv

Sep 10, 2014
hey one question now i have got PPR email which says all the passport should be valid for 6 months however my Son's PASSPORT is expiring in June .Can some one guide ,what should be done ? :(

Raaj123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
hey one question now i have got PPR email which says all the passport should be valid for 6 months however my Son's PASSPORT is expiring in June .Can some one guide ,what should be done ? :(
If you are Indian citizen, you can try Tatkal service.

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Hello everyone,

I have an uncle in canada but that doesn't get u points right. So I just mentioned yes for "if you have a relative" and gave necc. docs while applying.
Nikita, I wouldn't worry so much about this. It is the case with most people who are FSWO (India). Looking at the trend, they seem to be picking up files between 4th and 5th month. And, from there, it doesn't seem to take them more than 1-2 weeks to send out PPR. We have similar timelines. We should not worry till end of March. If at that point we don't see any progress, we should apply for notes and/or call/raise CSEs.

Reactions: Iwanttobeincanada