Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

Madhuri Mah

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Hi Guys,
I Sent the application on 14th october and just now realized that I didnt include the supplementary information form (PA is in India). Is there any way i can include that in the application form (through the webform)? I have the UCI number of the applicant (since the applicant and the kid were examined during my PR process) but were not granted the PR as they were mentioned as "non Accompanying"
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Madhuri

Hunks

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
England
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Doc's Request.
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
I have no clue why my application is pulling through so fast. I got my medical request today and my SA tonight.
It just happened to be opened before others that's all, no reason why it should have been though but you're one the same timeline as end of august/start of September

SnL

Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They got ours last week... now I gotta go get my exam~

QUESTION:

I'm trying to link my application to the online profile, and so far it can't find my app! I've tried 5 different times and NOTHING! I have 2 more days to do this?? Should I try a different browser?? Arrrgh, HELP!

Hunks

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
England
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Doc's Request.
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017

QUESTION:

I'm trying to link my application to the online profile, and so far it can't find my app! I've tried 5 different times and NOTHING! I have 2 more days to do this?? Should I try a different browser?? Arrrgh, HELP!
Use application number, family name and put single as marital status and fill in the compulsory. I tried every way possible and only went through with single

unnamable

Oct 17, 2017
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut

QUESTION:

For me I used application number and family name. Then the passport details but i didn't put in birth city and country. I put married as my status. I would recommend like others have said to check and make sure there is no space after the passport number when you filled the application!

Reactions: tholudee

tholudee

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
any other person who submitted in oct, already gotten AOR, just curious.

unnamable

Oct 17, 2017
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
My wife is in Beirut, but I applied from Canada and mailed to Mississauga. I don't think that should make a difference, should it? Now I'm just guessing whoever picked up the mail that morning put my envelope on the top of the pile instead of on the bottom

Reactions: tholudee

Stratton40

Aug 18, 2017
Sent my husband's application for PR off Oct. 11, received on Oct 13. Sent from the US. No AOR here.

I've flipped through different threads here and there and I'm confused. I thought I'd read there isn't any text notification anymore? How would one have opted into that?

Also, have most sent off the FBI bg check around the same time you sent off your application to CIC? Do you just wait to schedule the medical until it's requested, or is that something you should do in advance too?

barnalve

Aug 14, 2017
AOR1 email will be sent to both Principal First by Sponsor and after 1-2 Days by Principal Applicant. Don't create account unless Personal Applicant receives AOR1 which will includes PA's UCI then use PA UCI to create account.