+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Pritch52

Oct 5, 2014
CanadaPost delivered my application on Friday Oct 13th, I got my email today and submitted my schedule A (I already sent police records with the file). For some reason things are going quicker than expected.
Spam? People have copied this exact same message and different people have said that this is fake.

Pritch52

Oct 5, 2014
hahahahahah. you think i'm spamming this post? Who are these "different people" who have said it was fake?
It was some people in the What'sApp group for September applicants. Are you apart of that? My bad then haha. It was pretty much the exact same, so I figured it was spam.

Pritch52

Oct 5, 2014
It was some people in the What'sApp group for September applicants. Are you apart of that? My bad then haha. It was pretty much the exact same, so I figured it was spam.
Yeah, that is exactly the same. People think it's fake dude.

unnamable

Oct 17, 2017
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
Yeah, that is exactly the same. People think it's fake dude.
Well for me it's real. I'm not selling any goods or promising anyone anything. I'm not in a WhatsApp group, and I'm not a September applicant. I don't know what happened or why. I posted my screenshots in case an AOR was something totally different.

Reactions: tholudee

Pritch52

Oct 5, 2014
Well for me it's real. I'm not selling any goods or promising anyone anything. I'm not in a WhatsApp group, and I'm not a September applicant. I don't know what happened or why. I posted my screenshots in case an AOR was something totally different.
I gotcha. Well that's crazy that it happened so fast. That's awesome though! Do you have a pretty straight forward application?

unnamable

Oct 17, 2017
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
I guess so. First time marriages for both of us. No kids. Three of her siblings are Canadian citizens. Don't know what else constitutes "straight forward". The other side of the story is that we only got married in August.

Sebeck

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi everyone,
I sent my package from Thailand to Canada via courier last Monday 9th and it was received by 'David' at the mailroom on 12th Oct. I came on here to see how long it should be before we get an acknowledgement or hear it's all ok - I guess it will be a while! Can anyone tell me what to expect next? Will it be me (applicant) or my partner (sponsor) who gets an email that he has been cleared to sponsor? Then a request for police checks? Or are there any other steps?
Thanks and good luck to all :)

tholudee

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
I guess so. First time marriages for both of us. No kids. Three of her siblings are Canadian citizens. Don't know what else constitutes "straight forward". The other side of the story is that we only got married in August.
we also got married in August too, we all hope everyone gets it fast

Reactions: me2605

Hunks

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
England
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Doc's Request.
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
I don't think it has anything to do with it being 'straight forward' it's just to do with the order in which the application is opened. That is all, they don't just open them all a decide who has a straight forward application and process them first

tholudee

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
whats the link to show all the steps(From AOR1 to meds) again, with images, thanks, i cant remember who posted it

Reactions: Sebeck

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017