File Transfer...
HongKong office: 24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Passed!
Interview........
Not needed
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
Just to provide a bit of update of my case.

My wife has landed on this weekend at the St-Armand US/Can border. Everything went smoothly. The custom officer was very kind. He basically just signed our landing paper and we were good to go! No more question ask! (Except for the things that we will be bringing to Canada)

Good luck to you all!

Ilan_K

Mar 4, 2017
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
SA Approved:15 Nov 2016
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
22 Nov 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-09-2016
Interview........
Not required at this stage
Passport Req..
10 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Decision made on 5th July 2017, Passport request on 10 July 2017. Sent Passport to CPC-Ottawa since I am in Canada on TRV, Awaiting for Visa and COPR.
Timeline
Appl: 12 Oct 2016
Medicals: 28 Sep 2016
SA approved: 22 Nov 2016
Add Doc Req: 2 May 2016 Requested to resend Police Clearance Certificate
DM; 5 July 2017
PPR: 10 July 2017

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
Good evening everyone,

I submitted my wife's application in Oct 2016. The last update the online tool provided was back in Nov 2016 to confirm that her medical records had been received. There's been no update since then. It doesn't even state if the application was forwarded to an officer for review.

Has anyone else had the same experience?
I submitted our application October 21, 2016, they have requested my husband passport in May along with the updated PC and updated Medical and a return envelope. We will be submitting everything by the end of next week.

They don't notify you that the file is assigned to an officer.

I remember after I sent an e-mail asking them to confirm receipt of PC from another country they replied saying they have received it and the are going to send the file for a preliminary review and neither would my husband nor I would be hearing anything from them this was back in April and then like I said in May they requested the Passport.

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Good Evening, I thought I should share my Husband's ECAS update, Also see my profile for response dates.

Application status :
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility :Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your background check was completed.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Good Evening, I thought I should share my Husband's ECAS update, Also see my profile for response dates.

Application status :
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility :Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your background check was completed.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
congrats !!!! hope im the next

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
it is coming! :) Good Luck!
Don't know if I mentioned it to this but my husband received his passport back on August 17, 2017 with his Visa...next step is the landing process :)

The clinician

Aug 27, 2017
Hello everyone, am sponsoring my wife from Saudi Arabia via UAE Visa center. They receive her application on October 28th and until today she didnèt get her PR. The following is what in the system:
- Application status: We are processing your application
- Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
- Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
- Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application
- Interview: You donèt need an interview
- Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints
- Background check: We are processing your background check
- Final decision: Your application is in progress.

Please, I need your advice on the above.

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
Hello everyone, am sponsoring my wife from Saudi Arabia via UAE Visa center. They receive her application on October 28th and until today she didnèt get her PR. The following is what in the system:
- Application status: We are processing your application
- Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
- Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
- Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application
- Interview: You donèt need an interview
- Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints
- Background check: We are processing your background check
- Final decision: Your application is in progress.

Please, I need your advice on the above.
That is how is it for everyone else...all it means is that your application is still in queue of being review to get more information your best bet is to e-mail the visa office and request a status update.