+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**OCTOBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS**

The clinician

Aug 27, 2017
That is how is it for everyone else...all it means is that your application is still in queue of being review to get more information your best bet is to e-mail the visa office and request a status update.
Hi there, are you applying from Saudi Arabia as well?

The clinician

Aug 27, 2017
No, our application was at Port of Spain office in Trinidad and Tobago.
I sent an email to UAE visa center requesting an update they replied:

Your application is currently subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations. As these are conducted by outside agencies, we are not in a position to determine when your application will be finalized. This process CANNOT be expedited.

We can appreciate that you anxiously awaiting news about your application. Please rest assured that we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Once your application is finalized, you will receive an email. If your application is approved, the email will give instructions on how to re-submit your passport for the issuance of the visa.

Sincerely,

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
I'm still waiting until now got nothing more then request for documents as passport copy and other stuff , first message was after 9 months I not know what they are doing all this time

Reactions: omo_lylah

The clinician

Aug 27, 2017
I'm still waiting until now got nothing more then request for documents as passport copy and other stuff , first message was after 9 months I not know what they are doing all this time
I don't know, but according to the new timeline I still have another 2 months to complete the 12 months. But the medical will expire on Sept. 28th and my kids should be in school.