MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
I do write every month lately VO is silence but CIC day all ok should i write complaint to CIC
The extended my medical plus sent me pre arrival since 3 months
No what have you submitted so far and what was the last response you received?

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
I have last submitted updated personal history and travel history since 3 months already . Last was that they waiting for background results.

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
I have last submitted updated personal history and travel history since 3 months already . Last was that they waiting for background results.
Who is your MP in Canada? I would contact your MP office and let them know 12 months has pass since you submit your application and you would like them to contact CIC to find out the status of the Application. If you want me to help you with this, send me a PM. Also, they will send you some forms to fill out giving them consent to contact CIC on your behalf.

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Who is your MP in Canada? I would contact your MP office and let them know 12 months has pass since you submit your application and you would like them to contact CIC to find out the status of the Application. If you want me to help you with this, send me a PM. Also, they will send you some forms to fill out giving them consent to contact CIC on your behalf.
I got PPR yesterday :)