+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
If they would told you to attached all supporting doc with application, would they got an issue to make delay to process your aplication.
They never value this delay is killing us every moment.

Stand4yourRight said:
What i dont understand is why dont they ask us in the citizenship application to attach all the supporting documents to make your case stronger. Sending RQ was costly for me both in terms of money and time. Coloured photocopy, statements from rogers and TD bank they costed me about 80$ ,getting authorization from notary and Canada post charges.. Why the hell they dont realize that we are working round the clock to make a living here. Its easy for them to demand translated documents and fingerprints but is it really required?
All of the stamps in my passport are in both english and arabic but still " we need translation".

Ive now started to think.. Is it really worth it?... Even with a designation and experience all you get is a sales job here and they dont even treat you with respect. Money doesnt grow on trees here but they dont care cause they get their salary from the taxes that we earned and paid working night shifts.

Losing hope now. :(

Test date: Feb 10th - st Clair's

upset

Apr 26, 2014
Stand4yourRight said:
What i dont understand is why dont they ask us in the citizenship application to attach all the supporting documents to make your case stronger. Sending RQ was costly for me both in terms of money and time. Coloured photocopy, statements from rogers and TD bank they costed me about 80$ ,getting authorization from notary and Canada post charges.. Why the hell they dont realize that we are working round the clock to make a living here. Its easy for them to demand translated documents and fingerprints but is it really required?
All of the stamps in my passport are in both english and arabic but still " we need translation".

Ive now started to think.. Is it really worth it?... Even with a designation and experience all you get is a sales job here and they dont even treat you with respect. Money doesnt grow on trees here but they dont care cause they get their salary from the taxes that we earned and paid working night shifts.

Losing hope now. :(

Test date: Feb 10th - st Clair's
Fully understand you, it is the end of 5th month I am waiting for oath after test at st.clair.
I can not express in words how I am frustrated. They ruined all family plans and I bet they do for all of us.
I do not say they should process our applications blindly, but clearly they do not do their work. I met all requirements and on interview they said everything is clear, test is 20 out of 20. Come on, at the test day it were 1,5 years they were processing my case... Isn't it enough to make decision? If someone would say there are many cases - it is not an excuse. Because they receive all resources they need to process and in today's digital world it is the matter of days to check person's data.
Exactly, they need to delay with all possible means. It is money and political issue. First, if they process without delays then they will not receive extra tens of millions of funds like they received in 2013. Second, with high numbers of new citizens they do not want to look as they are loose on immigration because generally voters don't like that especially when economy is down.
I am loosing faith too... I don't want to be treated as beggar.

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
BalajiR said:
Congratulations to ToBeCanadians............

thank you babariz....... we should have our oath letters next week. I hope all the people waiting get their invitations. Specially people who are waiting for more than 3 years like daktrader............
Hi what is the advantage go getting ATIP?

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babariz said:
Hi Sorry typo error What is the advantage of getting ATIP?
hi,

when u order atip,you can see your file what is going on? such as where is your file? dis judge approve your file?

polash123

May 10, 2014
Yesterday I received the famous pink letter from scarborough for May 28. It has been a long journey for me and my family, at the end it paid off. I had the test at st clair along with my wife on Feb 20, 2014. Yes both of us were RQ victim as well. So the total journey was 22 months. So guys just be patient.. I hope and pray that all of you will get your desire fulfilled in the coming days.

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
polash123 said:
Yesterday I received the famous pink letter from scarborough for May 28. It has been a long journey for me and my family, at the end it paid off. I had the test at st clair along with my wife on Feb 20, 2014. Yes both of us were RQ victim as well. So the total journey was 22 months. So guys just be patient.. I hope and pray that all of you will get your desire fulfilled in the coming days.
Hi polash123 Congratulations….

upset

Apr 26, 2014
polash123 said:
Congrats polash123!

Was your ecas updated?

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
polash123 said:
wow! this is great news, congrats polash123, they are finally giving out invites to Feb 20's test takers.