+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
toronto60 said:
I took my test on Feb 13 at St.Clair, Scarborough is my local office. I was told from CIC my results were uploaded and my file is at Scarborough. I asked ITAP report on Monday.
when they told you your test is uploaded? i called them last week on Tuesday, and they said my test is not uploaded yet? did u call them during this week or previous one?

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Horizon92 said:
when they told you your test is uploaded? i called them last week on Tuesday, and they said my test is not uploaded yet? did u call them during this week or previous one?
I was told last Friday my results were uploaded, yesterday agent told me my file is at Scarborough

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BalajiR said:
I took the test on the same day as erwinshayne. He has his oath invite and I am still waiting for mine.
They apply as a family, i think families have priority, i went to the oath ceremony at Scarborough on the April 30 with mine husband an so a couple taking the Oath who was with me on the test. That is why i think families are with priority.

ToBeCanadians

May 9, 2014
Hi All,
I have been followed with this forum for 2 months. I just got my pink letter today. I would like to share my timeline as following:
Applied on October 2012 as family
RQ received on July 2013
RQ summited on Sep. 2013
Test passed at St. Clair on Feb. 21, 2014
Oath will be at Scarborough on May 28.

Thanks for all your informations and wish you all the best!

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
hi ToBeCanadians

congratulation....

ToBeCanadians said:
Hi All,
I have been followed with this forum for 2 months. I just got my pink letter today. I would like to share my timeline as following:
RQ received on July 2013
RQ summited on Sep. 2013

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
ToBeCanadians said:
Hi All,
RQ received on July 2013
RQ summited on Sep. 2013

Hi ToBeCanadians Congratulations.My test date is same Feb 21st,2014 and hoping all our Oath Letters will follow soon thats a good sign.

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
BalajiR said:
I took the test on the same day as erwinshayne. He has his oath invite and I am still waiting for mine.
Balaji its started Febs had started receiving Oaths Soon our turn will come..

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ToBeCanadians said:
Hi All,
RQ received on July 2013
RQ summited on Sep. 2013

Hi ToBeCanadians,

Many Congratulations to you. Soon you will be a proud Canadian.
I wanted to ask you from when did it start to show Oath date in your ecas/online status?

ToBeCanadians

May 9, 2014
Moe... said:
Hi ToBeCanadians,

Many Congratulations to you. Soon you will be a proud Canadian.
I wanted to ask you from when did it start to show Oath date in your ecas/online status?
My ecas is not updated yet.

Tbb

Mar 18, 2014
ToBeCanadians said:
My ecas is not updated yet.
Congrats ToBeCanadians

I am curious; when is the last date your ecas was updated. you can find this on the bottom of the page.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tbb said:
Congrats ToBeCanadians

I am curious; when is the last date your ecas was updated. you can find this on the bottom of the page.
Date Modified: 2012-12-04 on the CIC page has nothing to do with our application.
It is the date when the web page design was last updated by the IT staff of CIC. If you notice you will find Date Modified: on almost every page on the CIC website.

Tbb

Mar 18, 2014
That sucks. There is absolutely no clue to be found about CIC internal process, almost seems to be random. Families, singles, RQ's , first in first out, no rhyme or reason. Just messy