Buffalo NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
Nomination.....
20-09-2011
cprak0 said:
@Wadood, Yes all docs submitted with application was on the oath letter. All they asked to see was the oath letter, the PR card which they collected, and the consent form signed. Then, again you sign the prohibitions thing and finally after the oath you sign for one final time...the oath in writing...
Thanks.

Anyone else have Oath dec 9?

Fortheloveofcanada

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Those of u who received finger print requests.. Recieved after the test with how many days? Did u do ur tests in november?
I had my test on the 18th of november the officer told me that they may send me a fingerprint request but i haven't received anything or any status change..

Again thank u for ur help

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Fortheloveofcanada said:
Those of u who received finger print requests.. Recieved after the test with how many days? Did u do ur tests in november?
I had my test on the 18th of november the officer told me that they may send me a fingerprint request but i haven't received anything or any status change..

Again thank u for ur help
Hi, my test was Nov.4th, i received mine 7 days after test, submitted after 10 days. Still waiting for any change in ecase.

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
Looks like no one is moving.... Frozen all around... Hmmmmmmm! Wondering if any one has heard of dec 9/14/15/16 oath dates yet?

9 is just about a week+2 days away - so those attending on 9 must have already received letters.

Buddha1906

Nov 12, 2015
FOMARK said:
Hi, my test was Nov.4th, i received mine 7 days after test, submitted after 10 days. Still waiting for any change in ecase.
my timeline is as follows:
test : Aug 26
Request for Fingerprint Sep 25
Fingerprint sent Oct 1
Dec Made Nov 28
Oath - have not received letter yet

ottawanboy

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there,

Has anyone received invitation for ceremonies on December 9, 14, 15, 16 in Ottawa?

Thanks.

Fortheloveofcanada

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
I was wondering why no one is answerinng.. Is it bc nobody received an oath invite for December or bc thry do not check the forum or what?
I am new to this but i thought it would b more active
Again thanks

ottawanboy

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fortheloveofcanada said:
I was wondering why no one is answerinng.. Is it bc nobody received an oath invite for December or bc thry do not check the forum or what?
I am new to this but i thought it would b more active
Again thanks
Hello,

I can see that most of the guys have been recently active in the forum, they are not posting maybe but they definitively check it out, you can see their last online status when you click on their names. The reason is this week was a bit slow and nobody heard anything about the good news therefore they're not posting. We probably will hear about oath invitations in next week.

Vallooru

Dec 3, 2015
Hi, I have just signed on to this forum, but been watching it daily. I took the test on the 6th Nov and DM was cpl of days after. Still waiting to get the oath letter. Hoping to have it on Dec 14,15,16 if not, next year. I ended up join here to give peace of mind to the last poster

Vallooru

Dec 3, 2015
You are welcome, wish u all the best. It seems the CIC doesn't send oath letters in test order. Coz my friend took the test on 5th Nov and already had his oath in last week of Nov. It cld be alphabetical order of last names I guess. So don't loose the hope, keep checking the post not the ecas. Coz ecas only get updates Tuesdays. Good luck everyone.

ottawanboy

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vallooru said:
You are welcome, wish u all the best. It seems the CIC doesn't send oath letters in test order. Coz my friend took the test on 5th Nov and already had his oath in last week of Nov. It cld be alphabetical order of last names I guess. So don't loose the hope, keep checking the post not the ecas. Coz ecas only get updates Tuesdays. Good luck everyone.
Hi Vallooru,

Do you know that how many days in advance your friend received his/her oath invitation prior to the ceremony? Thanks.