+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
Hi Guys I got my gcms notes recently .So I was about to get my passport call in may and they cancelled pr printing and later on they transferred cpc ottawa -program integrity and it's shows fc in processing .So after my gcms notes I contacted my mp office .I received a reply from them saying that they completed my security again on 30 Aug and background check if passed and they also said that officer extended my medical to August 2018 and they said file is waiting for final review and decision

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Hi Guys I got my gcms notes recently .So I was about to get my passport call in may and they cancelled pr printing and later on they transferred cpc ottawa -program integrity and it's shows fc in processing .So after my gcms notes I contacted my mp office .I received a reply from them saying that they completed my security again on 30 Aug and background check if passed and they also said that officer extended my medical to August 2018 and they said file is waiting for final review and decision
so you're good.

Diana.M

Mar 11, 2017
Has any PNP applicant with spouse be in the same situation? I sent my PNP application on May 2015 and it has stuck in Sequrity screaming since November last year. I follow up through MP. I receved that ss is proceeding for me( main applcant) but not initiate for my husband. We sent our application togather.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Has any PNP applicant with spouse be in the same situation? I sent my PNP application on May 2015 and it has stuck in Sequrity screaming since November last year. I follow up through MP. I receved that ss is proceeding for me( main applcant) but not initiate for my husband. We sent our application togather.
Im pnp dec 2015 applicant, ss for me is still in process while the rest of the ss and stuff is done for my spouse. Just waiting on ss to complete, criminality is done too

Mar 29, 2017
On same boat, they replied to my MP that they started SS for my spouse and mine is not initiated yet.

Nov 2015 applicants, spouse included at the begining .

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Did SS for you and your spouse start at the same time?
I have had my ss being done since begining of my application lolz. Ss for me started again after meds passed in june 2017.. for my spouse everything has been done and on file..this is according to mp

Anna13

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Anybody else who has been waiting for +16 months and their criminality is in process but they haven't even started security yet?
I am at 21 months and it says security: not started.

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
Anybody else who has been waiting for +16 months and their criminality is in process but they haven't even started security yet?
I am at 21 months and it says security: not started.
same here

AmKh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27th, 2015
Doc's Request.
April 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
November 3rd, 2015
Med's Request
April 29th, 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Has anyone here extended his Bridging Open Work Permit?! Do they do that even or you should try and get a closed one?

My BOWP is about to expire and I'm just thinking ahead. It's very frustrating..hard to stay calm

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Has anyone here extended his Bridging Open Work Permit?! Do they do that even or you should try and get a closed one?

My BOWP is about to expire and I'm just thinking ahead. It's very frustrating..hard to stay calm
If you received aor you should be able to. Check other conditions too.
Apply early. It took ~ 80 days to get it. Once your current permit expires your driver license, health card, SIN etc expire...

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017

I just got my third BOWP, it took 84 days to proceed the application. If yours is expiring, you'd better apply for a new one as soon as possible.