+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Diana.M

Mar 11, 2017
My application is in SS since November 2016(I am in my 25 moths ). I have followed up by MP,Case enquiry , GCMS notes and calling CIC. I always got this answer"your application is in process and everything is Normal". Is there other way to get info about my application?anyplace to email or complain?

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
My application is in SS since November 2016(I am in my 25 moths ). I have followed up by MP,Case enquiry , GCMS notes and calling CIC. I always got this answer"your application is in process and everything is Normal". Is there other way to get info about my application?anyplace to email or complain?
I think we are all screwed here. There is no evidence that things are moving and not stalled. We are just wasting time.

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
Are you an inland or outland applicant?
I am inland and all those who stuck from feb 2015( Pedro) , July 2015 (AMKH), June 2015 (XTRO)
Yesterday I contacted my MP and show my anger on him because I was so frustrated , Then he told me if you push like this may be you will get refusal.
Also send me an email, that my wife (security, criminality, medical , eligibility) passed
Only my security is in process.

The weird thing is that in my GCMS notes when I check the location it shows PS Pend and it is showing the same from last 1 year.

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
I am inland and all those who stuck from feb 2015( Pedro) , July 2015 (AMKH), June 2015 (XTRO)
Yesterday I contacted my MP and show my anger on him because I was so frustrated , Then he told me if you push like this may be you will get refusal.
Also send me an email, that my wife (security, criminality, medical , eligibility) passed
Only my security is in process.

The weird thing is that in my GCMS notes when I check the location it shows PS Pend and it is showing the same from last 1 year.
That means I may have to wait longer than this. My security started 9 months ago.

There are two things we need to understand.

First, they do all these checks to determine eligibility
(Second) On the basis of the assumption that the applicant is civil, not disruptive etc.

Even if we pass all other criteria of eligibility, they can refuse the app on the basis of violating all other assumptions that we have been taking it for granted. We dont know many of those assumptions. It is only in the court that we are told what tripped our eligibility.

We all can get easily angry with this wait time and project the anger on others. But it will only hurt ourselves first. We have to accept this delay as the fact of life and move on.

Diana.M

Mar 11, 2017
That means I may have to wait longer than this. My security started 9 months ago.

There are two things we need to understand.

First, they do all these checks to determine eligibility
(Second) On the basis of the assumption that the applicant is civil, not disruptive etc.

Even if we pass all other criteria of eligibility, they can refuse the app on the basis of violating all other assumptions that we have been taking it for granted. We dont know many of those assumptions. It is only in the court that we are told what tripped our eligibility.

We all can get easily angry with this wait time and project the anger on others. But it will only hurt ourselves first. We have to accept this delay as the fact of life and move on.
I think CIC changed security screaming for PNP applicants from certain counties.They first asked for CV,supervisor name and etc then delayed SS.
Most of us have lived in Canada for more than 5 yrs. what are they doing?

Last edited:

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
I think CIC changed SS method. I know so many PNP applicants who applied on 2014 and got PPR after almost a year. Why 2015

I think CIC changed security screaming for PNP applicants from certain counties.They first asked for CV,supervisor name and etc then delayed SS.
Most of us have lived in Canada for more than 4 yrs. what are they doing?
There was a huge debate on the news on how come the Refugees cleared security screening so fast. I think they are being more careful with the ss process to make sure it is perfect.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
guys i dont understand whats stopping them to give pr .I checked my gcms i was about to get pr on may 19 as it was in queue for printing and suddenly they cancelled and then file got transferred to program integrity .I have been told that they are doing security screening again .I just contacted my MP recently and i have told by mp that security has been completed on 30 august and its passed eligiblity and background check up is passed and medical has been extended unitill august 2018 .Just wiaitng for final reivew and decsion .I dont understand how many fucking final reviews that shuld i go through .I have listening this for a year that my file is under final review .They are treating me like im like criminal or whatever .After spending 6 years in canada . I have made up a decent by shedding blood and sweat and still they think that we are criminal or garbage .

m68naseri

Sep 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am Nov 2015 inland applicant, passed medical Nov 2016, and they asked for my CV, supervisor,... on Jan 2017. So far no news!!!
I signed up for IELTS for Sep 30th so that I apply for EE (I hope it is ok to have PNP and EE application at the same time)
I am living in Canada since 2012 and working full time since 2014!! I should have applied for EE sooner, it was a mistake

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
Hi Guys,

I am Nov 2015 inland applicant, passed medical Nov 2016, and they asked for my CV, supervisor,... on Jan 2017. So far no news!!!
I signed up for IELTS for Sep 30th so that I apply for EE (I hope it is ok to have PNP and EE application at the same time)
I am living in Canada since 2012 and working full time since 2014!! I should have applied for EE sooner, it was a mistake
yes it is ok to apply. I m dec 2015 applicant, applied for EE on September 7

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
I recevied GCMS notes today.
I had minor criminal record, thats why my criminality was in progress till now.
However my RCMP was clean, bcoz everything was removed from record.
My file location was PV2 OFF REV since Feb1.

Acc to GCMS notes, on Sep 1, they reassessed the medical. On sep 6, officer wrote that he is satisfied that I am admissible, and passed Criminality.
On sameday, security was updated.

Finally, there was note wrote on same day, CASE IS READY FOR RFV. PLEASE REQUEST PPT FOR COPR AND VISA.

NEW LOCATION IS PACE.

How long i have to wait now?

Reactions: Samzzk