+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

P

pnpab

No there is no limit!
So our applications' priority seems to be flexible and can be lowered as needed. If there is no time limit then is it safe to say that the probability of our application being processed in the next 6 months is very low given the higher priority matters around the world right now.

So I think I'm just being careless here and leaving my life and career to this gamble. I was hoping to go to med school after graduation 3.5 years ago and had to delay every year because of pr processing delays. The school no longer accepts international students and pr is required as part of the application. I can't delay my education any further. Does anyone care? I didn't decide to come here to live in limbo for half a decade. Had they told us about the 'no time limit rule' I would have planned my life differently.

Mar 29, 2017
So our applications' priority seems to be flexible and can be lowered as needed. If there is no time limit then is it safe to say that the probability of our application being processed in the next 6 months is very low given the higher priority matters around the world right now.

So I think I'm just being careless here and leaving my life and career to this gamble. I was hoping to go to med school after graduation 3.5 years ago and had to delay every year because of pr processing delays. The school no longer accepts international students and pr is required as part of the application. I can't delay my education any further. Does anyone care? I didn't decide to come here to live in limbo for half a decade. Had they told us about the 'no time limit rule' I would have planned my life differently.
You are not refugee, how dare you cry your small tiny personal tragedy in front of IRCC and our Prime minister Mr.Trudeau ?
Suggest you to buy a Haiti passport and walk through the border (AKA, Express Entry). I guarantee you will get PR much faster in that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: strength2
A

alberto121212

Hello Everyone, i am just sharing my updates. I got my passport today with the visa COPR (Two weeks to send passport and have it returned). I wish everyone the same very soon. December 2015 applicant.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
All my spouse's process is done just my security screening is in progress. Im the principle applicant. Guys how long do u think it takes? Dec 2015 inland.

h1tman

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/11/2015
Nomination.....
@ CIC on 04/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/11/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
10/11/2016
Med's Request
05/05/2017
Med's Done....
11/05/2017 passed on 24/05/2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
You are not refugee, how dare you cry your small tiny personal tragedy in front of IRCC and our Prime minister Mr.Trudeau ?
Suggest you to buy a Haiti passport and walk through the border (AKA, Express Entry). I guarantee you will get PR much faster in that way.
Who are you to judge others????

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
Mar 29, 2017
In the response CIC gave to my MP, it indicates that security screening for my spouse is in process and security screening for myself has not been initiated.
FYI, they have received my file for over 22 months.

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
December 2015 applicant....outland spousal...
still waiting for security checks to be cleared since oct 2016....csis completed on 6th march 2017...when i should expect final decision? medical is expiring in nov 2017
Nov 2015, applicant inland spouse. Still waiting.

Reactions: strength2
Mar 29, 2017
Nov 2015, applicant inland spouse. Still waiting.
Before contacting my MP this time, I was thinking :" it's almost there, it takes 22 months already and people in this thread start getting DM again"

But the fact is so heartbreaking, they haven't even initiate my security screening. It may take another 1 year, god knows.

In the petition listed above, we know due to some reasons, CBSA now takes longer time for security screening. This might be an objective excuse for IRCC since this is out of their control. But not initiating security screening? Excuse me? This definitely is their subjective fault not initiating security screening after 22 months.

This is my story
And it could also be yours.