+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Mar 29, 2017
I know many Chinese fellows, most of them are single person with post graduate degree.
Very simple background, being 18 - 21 years as a student (most of his/her life so far).
I believe there is only one bureaucrat within western countries can take such long time (2-3years) to figure out if this nerd is safe to this country, or not.

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
I know many Chinese fellows, most of them are single person with post graduate degree.
Very simple background, being 18 - 21 years as a student (most of his/her life so far).
I believe there is only one bureaucrat within western countries can take such long time (2-3years) to figure out if this nerd is safe to this country, or not.
There is probably a few senior officers who can review the files which went through ss. I

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
I have simple background (4 year bachelor in China and then come to Canada) except I wrote gongchandang.... I was sooooo stupid. A lot of people do not mention at all.

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
From last many days , applicants who are stuck in security check not receiving the PPR.

May be they reach the threshold of giving PR in 2017 so they will give us in 2018.

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Nov 2015 applicant.... I found my medical exam status changed from Passed to Not Needed this morning... It seems like one step back... Any clue to it? Thanks.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Nov 2015 applicant.... I found my medical exam status changed from Passed to Not Needed this morning... It seems like one step back... Any clue to it? Thanks.
I logged in and found they have updated my account with the information as below:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
But in e-service account, it is remain the same:
5. Medical results have been received.

And also I found the IMM1017 medical request form attached in the bottom. Do you think I need go to do medical check again? But they haven't sent me any email to address it yet!

Reactions: xiaopan

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
I logged in and found they have updated my account with the information as below:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

And also I found the IMM1017 medical request form attached in the bottom. Do you think I need go to do medical check again? But they haven't sent me any email to address it yet!
If they sent you the medical request form, you probably should go get it done.... I didn't get a medical request. Wondering if there is a reason between your case and mine. When did your medical exam expire? Mine just went expired a few days ago.

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017

Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
These are mine, other items are same.

I think you should get PPR once your provide new ME

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
If they sent you the medical request form, you probably should go get it done.... I didn't get a medical request. Wondering if there is a reason between your case and mine. When did your medical exam expire? Mine just went expired a few days ago.
My medical exam expire on November 8th, however, I haven't receive any request by email yet. And the attached is the old form with the same document id. I want to know if they send medical request, would they update the document id or keep it the same?