Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2011
LANDED..........
22-10-2011
Hi guys,

Wanna join your November club. :D

I sent my application using Xpresspost of Canada Post yesterday (Sunday).

Good luck everyone!

pmary

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends
I am going to send my application on November 24. Right now I am filling my application form. I have some question. I really appreciate it if you help me to filling it.
1. Should I put "N/A" in all the box that are blanks? like : 1.B , 2, 3B, 3C, 5B , 6G ( Many box there, I do not have any child yet . Smiley )

2. 6D : I do not know should I chose no or yes , does it mean my home country? all of us are citizen and permanent residence of our home country. I choose yes for 6c and I write my home country but In 6D should I write my home country again and choose yes?

3. In 6F : should I write my job title or only write " work " ?

4. In 9C : I choose no in first question , but for second question about authorization should I write no or yes?

5. 9E : I have my transcript and degree for language , should I choose yes or No?

I really appreciate it if you let me know and help me to fill this form.

frd2010

Jul 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A question for people who sent their applications via courier (Xpersspost):

What telephone number should we put for the destination (49 Dorchester)?

atif_kaloodi

Nov 6, 2014
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pmary said:
Dear Friends
I am going to send my application on November 24. Right now I am filling my application form. I have some question. I really appreciate it if you help me to filling it.
1. Should I put "N/A" in all the box that are blanks? like : 1.B , 2, 3B, 3C, 5B , 6G ( Many box there, I do not have any child yet . Smiley )

2. 6D : I do not know should I chose no or yes , does it mean my home country? all of us are citizen and permanent residence of our home country. I choose yes for 6c and I write my home country but In 6D should I write my home country again and choose yes?

3. In 6F : should I write my job title or only write " work " ?

4. In 9C : I choose no in first question , but for second question about authorization should I write no or yes?

5. 9E : I have my transcript and degree for language , should I choose yes or No?

I really appreciate it if you let me know and help me to fill this form.
1.B if you are checking mark on "No" then no need to type N/A If yes then explain
2 same as 1B

3B i haven't checked mark on any box but wrote N/A on both the columns.
3C i wrote N/A on all the columns

5B. I have left it blank my mailing address is the same as home but no harm of typing N/A

6G Here you can type N/A on family and given names and institution and city country

6D you have to mention if you are PR from any other country, your home country where you born is called citizen not PR :)

6F Here either mention Work or Education.

9C if you reside in Quebec you can say yes but no point of saying yes if you doesn't live there.

9E i am also confused here. according to CIC http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp#CIT0002e5

Question 9E
This section is to be completed ONLY if you successfully completed LINC/CLIC language training program at CLB/NCLC 4 from January 2008-October 2012 and you have no certificate available.

Check Yes box to authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to access your LINC/CLIC results held by CIC in order to determine your citizenship eligibility.

If you choose No, you will be required to submit an alternate acceptable proof of language ability with your application.

if some body clairify this point. i have not completed LINC / CLIC language training program at CLB/NCLC, i have a third party "CELPIP" certificate to submit, should i just say "NO" here?

pmary

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much atif_kaloodi for your reply. It is very helpfull. :)

atif_kaloodi

Nov 6, 2014
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atif_kaloodi said:
1.B if you are checking mark on "No" then no need to type N/A If yes then explain
2 same as 1B

3B i haven't checked mark on any box but wrote N/A on both the columns.
3C i wrote N/A on all the columns

5B. I have left it blank my mailing address is the same as home but no harm of typing N/A

6G Here you can type N/A on family and given names and institution and city country

6D you have to mention if you are PR from any other country, your home country where you born is called citizen not PR :)

6F Here either mention Work or Education.

9C if you reside in Quebec you can say yes but no point of saying yes if you doesn't live there.

9E i am also confused here. according to CIC http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp#CIT0002e5

Question 9E
This section is to be completed ONLY if you successfully completed LINC/CLIC language training program at CLB/NCLC 4 from January 2008-October 2012 and you have no certificate available.

Check Yes box to authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to access your LINC/CLIC results held by CIC in order to determine your citizenship eligibility.

If you choose No, you will be required to submit an alternate acceptable proof of language ability with your application.

if some body clairify this point. i have not completed LINC / CLIC language training program at CLB/NCLC, i have a third party "CELPIP" certificate to submit, should i just say "NO" here?
Just found out about Q9E: According to my scenario, i have third party CELPIP certificate.
You select NO as you didn't take a LINC course, and you are submitting CELPIP with your application.

mcdermota

Mar 3, 2010
Hi All

I just mailed our application today, for myself and my husband. Will keep posted if/when we hear anything. Sent with Canada post - Express.

I was just wondering if anyone knows the expected timeline to hear if our application is "complete" and we get notification from Gov Canada - anyone any ideas? I did look back here but couldn't seem to see anything.

Thanks

fdk511

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcdermota said:
Hi All

I just mailed our application today, for myself and my husband. Will keep posted if/when we hear anything. Sent with Canada post - Express.

I was just wondering if anyone knows the expected timeline to hear if our application is "complete" and we get notification from Gov Canada - anyone any ideas? I did look back here but couldn't seem to see anything.

Thanks
Based on past threads for other months on similar topics, it appears 5-8 weeks from the time the application reached the office in NS (based on Canada Post/Courier delivery dates).

Unless I receive something in my email or in the mail, I will not be checking eCAS until mid-January. Need to keep my OCD in check :p

Vrachar

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2010
AOR Received.
CIO PER: 03-03-2011
File Transfer...
VO Vienna: 25-03-2011
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2011
LANDED..........
22-10-2011
atif_kaloodi said:
Good Luck @ Vrachar :)
Thank you @atif_kaloodi :)

frd2010 said:
A question for people who sent their applications via courier (Xpersspost):

What telephone number should we put for the destination (49 Dorchester)?
I sent my application by Xpresspost but as a regular mail service, not courier. I sent to P.O. Box 7000 and nobody asked for any phone number.

Masrawy

Nov 2, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atif_kaloodi said:
Just found out about Q9E: According to my scenario, i have third party CELPIP certificate.
You select NO as you didn't take a LINC course, and you are submitting CELPIP with your application.
I didn't select anything due to the fact that it says this section to be completed (ONLY ), and since there is no space to write N/A I just left it empty. where did you get that information if I might ask !

Vrachar

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2011
LANDED..........
22-10-2011
Good luck @ Masrawy :)

------

I didn't select anything on Q9E either (left empty). I interpreted the question this way:

If you select YES - you authorize CIC to check your LINC results
If you select NO - you don't authorize them to check your LINC results

Since I don't have any LINC results I can't authorize anything. I submitted my CELPIP results and checked "third-party test" in Q7A.

Vrachar

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2011
LANDED..........
22-10-2011
To all November 2014 applicants:

Please enter your data to this sheet so we can follow the timeline:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjtMxKsn6wG3dFJzMEh1Tmw2Rl92SG03TkVyUUwydHc#gid=0

Thanks.

(Just type in your data and press "Enter" at the end - Google saves the data automatically).