+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 Applicants

frd2010

Jul 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atif_kaloodi said:
Thanks !! i will put N/A instead of leaving it blank, and let me tell you something my cousins application was sent back once already in october because he dint submit his son school report so i guess they have went through all his forum and they dint took 3B section seriously as he just wrote his name and dint indicate any boxes.
We definitely don't want application return! :eek: I am sorry to hear that this happen to your cousin. Do you know how long after CIC received his application it was returned to him?

Th234

Nov 10, 2014
Hello, I need some advice: I am planning to send my application tomorrow, and I have a question regarding work history - for the period of last 4 years I was not employed for 3 weeks, the reason was that I just wanted to rest before starting a new job (I found that new job while I was still working for my previous employer, but I asked them to postpone my start day with them). Should I specify "not employed" for the relevant period in the 6F section of the application (work history)? The confusing thing is that in that section you do not have to specify days; you specify only months and years of your employment, so even if I do not specify that "not employed", my employments would still look adjacent to each other. Any ideas? I just do not want to specify "not employed" unnecessarily, as according to some posts that phrase alone can be a red flag for RQ. Thanks.

atif_kaloodi

Nov 6, 2014
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frd2010 said:
We definitely don't want application return! :eek: I am sorry to hear that this happen to your cousin. Do you know how long after CIC received his application it was returned to him?
He submit his application in july 2014 and it returned in october 2014 dont know the exact dates.

rajeev123

Star Member
May 19, 2010
OrangeCup said:
Mine was received today... so now what? what are the next steps? Dates? Places to see the status? Maybe its a silly question, but I will appreciate if someone can post.

cheers!
I'm not sure...but wait till January as now its holiday season...by that time people would post something ..how to track :D

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Th234 said:
Hello, I need some advice: I am planning to send my application tomorrow, and I have a question regarding work history - for the period of last 4 years I was not employed for 3 weeks, the reason was that I just wanted to rest before starting a new job (I found that new job while I was still working for my previous employer, but I asked them to postpone my start day with them). Should I specify "not employed" for the relevant period in the 6F section of the application (work history)? The confusing thing is that in that section you do not have to specify days; you specify only months and years of your employment, so even if I do not specify that "not employed", my employments would still look adjacent to each other. Any ideas? I just do not want to specify "not employed" unnecessarily, as according to some posts that phrase alone can be a red flag for RQ. Thanks.

If you were unemployed, just mention the months under From and To section. Under Work/Education section, provide exact dates of unemployment (This is what it says if you read the instructions mentioned above in Section 6F. Under employer/school attended, mention reason for unemployment.

3hm

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Hello to everyone.
reactivated my canadavisa forum account for this next interesting citizenship application forum
sent my application nov 06. and received nov7.

Th234

Nov 10, 2014
thecoolguysam said:
If you were unemployed, just mention the months under From and To section. Under Work/Education section, provide exact dates of unemployment (This is what it says if you read the instructions mentioned above in Section 6F. Under employer/school attended, mention reason for unemployment.
Thanks, thecoolguysam

pegasusyt

Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
File Transfer...
24-11-2011
Med's Done....
22-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
Just sent mine out on November 7. Received by CIC on November 12. The waiting game begins....!

atif_kaloodi

Nov 6, 2014
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just got my CELPIP online score report where i am confused. on cic site it mentioned that to achieve you have to score of level 4 or higher (up to 12) in listening and speaking.

My score all together i dont see any thing saying my level but all i can see is on listning i got level 8 and speaking is level 7 so i guess it will count as total of listning and speaking?

pegasusyt

Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
File Transfer...
24-11-2011
Med's Done....
22-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
8 and 7 are both higher than 4. Congratulations. :)