17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Saske said:
Can somebody please help me understand, what all documents/proofs I should be ready with, as I anticipate an ITA in the next draw. Any particular thing I should be careful about which may lead to a rejection from CIC? Also, for Proof of funds, can I include my spouse's funds or it has to be in my name only? Also, can I show my PF, FD, RD, etc. for proof of funds or it has to be purely liquid money?
1)Upload IELTS and ECA in Edu section as last document
2)If spouse account is shown as proof of fund , you need to be the joint account holder of the said deposit
3) PF, FD, RD can be shown , but as per the CIC guideline you need to have 6 months average balance also there in bank letter. If FD is opened 6 months back , i think its ok , (otherwise give explanation letter for the source of funds

Anyone else got different comments on the third point? :)

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
kaussa said:
Please add me to whatsapp group 9502496786
HI,

Please give your name and detailed timeline

Private message is fine

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

GUYS, one urgent request just thought of.. :mad:

I have more than one full time experience as I'm working remotely with of the companies which is outside of my country.

The qsn is: When I filled the EE I've listed the location of the company to be as the same city Im residing in and not using the physical address of the other employer?

What do you think the right is?

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Maverickjo

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Maverickjo said:

GUYS, one urgent request just thought of.. :mad:

I have more than one full time experience as I'm working remotely with of the companies which is outside of my country.

The qsn is: When I filled the EE I've listed the location of the company to be as the same city Im residing in and not using the physical address of the other employer?

What do you think the right is?

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Maverickjo
It can be considered as a TYPO.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
A new cap of 1350! Wow 8)! I can see light at the end of the tunnel. That's really a good push Nova Scotia. Very proactive province indeed.

neha_s

Oct 29, 2014
please can someone share the application package link-
1) is it ONLY the one which is on Nova scotia website OR
2) Do we also send forms mentioned on CIC website here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

wad143

Nov 16, 2014
riddymon said:
Please read here to determine eligibility: http://www.canadavisa.com/eligibility-requirements-nova-scotia-nominee-program.html

Current cap for provincial nomination this year is 1,350. You can apply through nova scotia demand but that's been open since January, a lot of people have applied already and currently only people who applied up to February and maybe March this year have received nomination. Someone correct if i'm wrong. You can try other provinces but you have to make a decision on one and apply there, attempting to apply to multiple provinces will most likely get your application rejected. Good luck.
Thank you for you reply,
That's really a big help...I am applying PNP so that I get Through EE , I am going through all the PNPs but I saw in New Brunswick, after being nominated primarily you have to live in New Brunswick only. Is that true for all the PNPs? Kindly reply...

Thanks a lot!!!!

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wad143 said:
Thank you for you reply,
That's really a big help...I am applying PNP so that I get Through EE , I am going through all the PNPs but I saw in New Brunswick, after being nominated primarily you have to live in New Brunswick only. Is that true for all the PNPs? Kindly reply...

Thanks a lot!!!!
I believe that applies to all provinces. You have to stay in the province for three years or something like that after you receive PR if you were nominated by the province.

shagdash

Sep 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the same boat such as sumairk and MASF. Feb 10th applicant, AOR received 11th Sep, EE profile no. sent 12th Sep - additional info request with "intent to refuse" received on 17th Sep
Some of the "additional" documents asked for to be submitted within 15 business days:
1) Another reference letter detailing my different positions held within the company and the time periods they were held for. The want this on company letterhead, stamped and signed - now I had a tough time already securing the original reference letter with all job duties clearly mentioned. I doubt very much that HR will be in a mood to provide me with ANOTHER reference letter. What do I do? I have screenshots of the company's online HR system which details my job titles and periods during which they were held. Will this suffice or could it lead to a cause for rejection?
2) 3 months Bank statements of ALL bank accounts - why do they need statements of ALL bank accounts? Is it not enough that I send them statements of the bank accounts that have my proof of funds? I have some bank accounts with small balances, the details of which I haven't provided to them as I don't myself have the statements/online access to these accounts that are back in my home country (some jointly held with other family members). Will it be construed as misrepresentation if I omit these bank accounts details?
3) Details of loans - I can provide them with credit card statements but we also have a mortgage loan that swallows our proof of funds. Although the home is valued more than the mortgage, I understand that this is never taken into consideration. Do I declare the mortgage loan?
4) Many questions on "Settlement"
a) Why NS? What are the factors that made me chose NS? - I mean what can I say except that it's a beautiful province?
b) Job opportunities explored/applied to? Any interviews/job offers received? - What kind of response do they expect when one has no right to work in the country and is living a couple of continents away?
c) Since I have never been to Canada and have no relatives there why do I want to move there? "For a better life - is that an acceptable answer?"

Seriously how do the others approach these questions? I am on the verge of giving up, after spending years on trying to document my entire life!

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
shagdash said:
I am in the same boat such as sumairk and MASF. Feb 10th applicant, AOR received 11th Sep, EE profile no. sent 12th Sep - additional info request with "intent to refuse" received on 17th Sep
Some of the "additional" documents asked for to be submitted within 15 business days:
1) Another reference letter detailing my different positions held within the company and the time periods they were held for. The want this on company letterhead, stamped and signed - now I had a tough time already securing the original reference letter with all job duties clearly mentioned. I doubt very much that HR will be in a mood to provide me with ANOTHER reference letter. What do I do? I have screenshots of the company's online HR system which details my job titles and periods during which they were held. Will this suffice or could it lead to a cause for rejection?
2) 3 months Bank statements of ALL bank accounts - why do they need statements of ALL bank accounts? Is it not enough that I send them statements of the bank accounts that have my proof of funds? I have some bank accounts with small balances, the details of which I haven't provided to them as I don't myself have the statements/online access to these accounts that are back in my home country (some jointly held with other family members). Will it be construed as misrepresentation if I omit these bank accounts details?
3) Details of loans - I can provide them with credit card statements but we also have a mortgage loan that swallows our proof of funds. Although the home is valued more than the mortgage, I understand that this is never taken into consideration. Do I declare the mortgage loan?
4) Many questions on "Settlement"
a) Why NS? What are the factors that made me chose NS? - I mean what can I say except that it's a beautiful province?
b) Job opportunities explored/applied to? Any interviews/job offers received? - What kind of response do they expect when one has no right to work in the country and is living a couple of continents away?
c) Since I have never been to Canada and have no relatives there why do I want to move there? "For a better life - is that an acceptable answer?"

Seriously how do the others approach these questions? I am on the verge of giving up, after spending years on trying to document my entire life!
Hi Shagdash:

1) Maybe you can have a meeting with HR for them to redo the letter. In that meting you can can also show them how important it is to get the letter before the date the nomination officer gave you as the deadline

2)I do not think you have to give them statements for all your accounts either just the ones you are using for proof of funds.

3) When you submitted your application did you include your mortgage as a liability? it should have been included. I am not sure how you would address this but if I were in your position I would have a valuation done on the house to show them that if it were sold I would make money as the value of the house is more than the mortgage amount.

4a) Talk about the research you have done on NS. Other than its beauty why do you want to live there?
4b) you can use this opportunity to talk about the research you have done on how to get a job there and the efforts you have made to network. For example, you could be following NS companies on LinkedIn or you could connect with recruiters.
4c) the research you have done on NS could form the basis for your answer here.

Just take some time to be honest and open with yourself about why you want to live in NS and that will assist you with answering the questions.

Hopes this helps.

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
poonam_nagrani said:
Hi Guys,

I have one question wrt proof of funds.. can we upload downloaded statement or do we need to get stamped statement from bank, scan the same and upload it ?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards
Poonam
you cant send downloaded bank statement (Internet banking). You have to collect it from financial institution.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aru_nj said:
It can be considered as a TYPO.
The point is that in NS application, it says that a person who has work experience outside of his hometown should clearly provide his status in that country. .. that what made me to write same city since I'm handling all duties remotely..

Now for the EE, I don't know should I amend or keep it the same way I listed in my NS APPLICATION ?

really appreciate your input here.. thanks

shubhang_18

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Braxod said:
hi shubhang
i also got additional doc request for job responsibilities to match with NOC duties. were u asked the same and ve provided a work experience template to fill???
ve u thought of any plans to do so???
if any other members have gone through such additional doc request pls share what u did? it will be very helpful for everyone.
thanks very much. look forward to some help please.

Hi braxod... i am currently working on filling that template only..make sure u write what u have done and it should be in accordance with you NOC code duties list that 2011 list contains.... please dont make any mistake as it is very critical and failing to do so will reject ur application.. i have been given 5 days of time and now only 3 days are left so.. i will send by tomorrow. take ur time think 10 times and fill...

also make sure sure to ask that if there is any thing else u need to do..u can ask immigration officer and be proactive..like i requested them to check for missing details so they suggested me ...although they told that i will get more time for other things but i am being proactive and will give all details like template and other things which they told be verbally... so that second time i am not asked for additional request and i get nomination soon..its just advice u can concentrate on template first and then move ahead also.

All the best..