+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
prempaulj said:
Hello Braxod,

Dont worry, It is very simple.
All you have to do is to fill a table in the MS Word appropriately with the column headings "NOC Code", "Duration", "Your Role", "Your Duties and Responsibilities", "Matching Duties as per in that NOC Code".

You can refer http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx
for matching duties as per the NOC Code
Best wishes..
thanx prempaulj for ur suggestion. i will do dat.
@inshaa... additional docs were rewuested on 19th sep. n i ve 5 days window period to submit.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
henudo said:
Hi Friends,

Here's my timeline:

------------------------------------------------
NSNP
NSNP application submitted 12th Jan 2015
NSNP acknowledgement of receipt 6th March 2015
NSNP additional document request 1st May 2015
NSNP nomination received 8th May 2015
EE progress
Into the pool 18th Jan 2015
ME Upfront 21st May 2015
ITA received 22nd May 2015
Online application submitted 4th June 2015
Acknowledgement of receipt 4th June 2015
Additional document request 12th June 2015
Additional document submitted 12th June 2015
MER 12th June 2015
File transfered to local VO 17th June 2015
2nd AOR received 21st July 2015
PER/DM
EE Status
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started
ECAS
We received your application for permanent residence 17th Jan 2015
We started processing your application 21st Feb 2015
Medical results have been received

@ Aru_nj. +1 for the good work, I hope you keep it that way. Please note my ECAS status
turned to "In process" on the 18th of August 2015.
Thanks and updated........... :)

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
aru_nj said:
Thanks Snehan for the intro.

Friends please do sent your post ITA PR updates to my ID aru_nj as PM or you can post in this thread. As discussed with Snehan we plan to start an exclusive wats app group for NS demand express entry applicants. This group will share the latest timelines, doc preparation and rejections.

Interested members can message me your NO as PM.

I hope one day we could all meet up in Halifax................ :) ;) :D
aru_nj, very good start. Sent you PM with my WhatsApp info.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Snehan said:
aru_nj, very good start. Sent you PM with my WhatsApp info.
We have got the owner of this thread "SNEHAN" in our new Watsup group. We will discuss purely on POST ITA timelines ,POST AOR Docs and also the latest rejections from CIC.

Anybody wants to join can PM me their mob number :) :) :)

When any of the recent AOR applicants submits their file to CIC , please do mention your timeline in this thread. We have an active PR spreadsheet , which can be used for analyzing the latest timelines/ rejections etc

Spreadsheet link - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?pli=1#gid=878787901

wad143

Nov 16, 2014
Hi Seniors,

I applied under FSW 2014 and my file was returned bad luck :(:( and in pool my application is present since long with 363 points. As points are so low I have lost hope now. Today, I came across NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATION. Can I apply directly without job offer and without canadian experience and education. I am in NOC 2174, Is there any cap?Are there any other PNPs I can try to increase my score?

Please guide.

Thanks a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wad143 said:
Hi Seniors,

I applied under FSW 2014 and my file was returned bad luck :(:( and in pool my application is present since long with 363 points. As points are so low I have lost hope now. Today, I came across NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATION. Can I apply directly without job offer and without canadian experience and education. I am in NOC 2174, Is there any cap?Are there any other PNPs I can try to increase my score?

Please guide.

Thanks a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please read here to determine eligibility: http://www.canadavisa.com/eligibility-requirements-nova-scotia-nominee-program.html

Current cap for provincial nomination this year is 1,350. You can apply through nova scotia demand but that's been open since January, a lot of people have applied already and currently only people who applied up to February and maybe March this year have received nomination. Someone correct if i'm wrong. You can try other provinces but you have to make a decision on one and apply there, attempting to apply to multiple provinces will most likely get your application rejected. Good luck.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
fasqi said:
Hi Hope 2015
i guess I have missed to update the excel too. Can you kindly add in my details too. Or just let me know how do i do it please.
Express Entry Profile creation date: 01-Feb-2015
AOR Date: 29th July 2015 at Parker Immigration
Waiting for further correspondence.

Thanks and Best Regards
Hi fasqi
Please enter your data to the Spreadsheet via below link. then I will update your status.
http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk
thank you

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
mbb said:
hi

i got my AOR on 18th september.
my docs received NS on 17th February
my name in SS is M.
Please update it in SS.
Hi mbb,

Please enter your data to the spreadsheet via below link. I will update your status once you add your data.
http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk
thank you

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Snehan said:
Folks,

Our new moderators of the Spread Sheet are hope 2015 and aru_nj.

Thanks to both of you for taking the major responsibility. I have given edit permission of the SS to both of you already. hope 2015 will be updating "NS Nomination Applicants" sheet and aru_nj will update the "PR Applicants" sheet. For your info, SS is up-to-date till this message.

@ aru_nj,
Please send personal message to every PR applicants listed in the SS to get data for "ECAS (Processing Start Date)" and "ECAS Line Numbers" columns. Send PM to the guys of whom the "PR Application Submission Date" is missing in the SS. Also, as you planned, send message to all PR applicants about their WhatsApp info to create a group.

@ All,
Please keep posting your updates or send personal message to any of the Admins to get the SS updated.

Regards,
Snehan
Hi Snehan,
I am pleased to be an active member in this kind group. I will do my best and I hope the best for each of you.
BR,

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
Hi all,

i received my AOR on Sept 9. my application was received on Feb 10, 2015. the next day i sent them the express entry profile number and job validation code as they requested. and now on Sept 16 they sent me intend to refuse letter and asked me many questions which i have to answer in 15 days.
right now my situation is that i am moving to USA. they have asked me about pay stubs of my current job and the irony is my company doesnt give pay stubs, they directly credit the salary to bank account. should i show them bank statements highlighting the salary amount?
secondly they have asked about my job responsibilities along with noc code i have chosen and given me a table to compare my job res. to that noc. which seems very frustrating to complete.
i have already a lot to do to wind up things here and now they have asked me tons of things. i hope i get time and reply them.

LJJ

Sep 5, 2015
Someone please add my number in whatsapp group . I am interested to join With u all..... Add me administrator...

LJJ

Sep 5, 2015
Dear friends, Sorry I forgot to mention my whatsapp no.
It's +91 7639779977 . I am awaiting for your reply.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumairak said:
Hi all,

i received my AOR on Sept 9. my application was received on Feb 10, 2015. the next day i sent them the express entry profile number and job validation code as they requested. and now on Sept 16 they sent me intend to refuse letter and asked me many questions which i have to answer in 15 days.
right now my situation is that i am moving to USA. they have asked me about pay stubs of my current job and the irony is my company doesnt give pay stubs, they directly credit the salary to bank account. should i show them bank statements highlighting the salary amount?
secondly they have asked about my job responsibilities along with noc code i have chosen and given me a table to compare my job res. to that noc. which seems very frustrating to complete.
i have already a lot to do to wind up things here and now they have asked me tons of things. i hope i get time and reply them.
Hi there,, Wait for the seniors' feedback on this pay stubs thing, but believe me, many other candidates here who have received the same letter were eventually nominated.. try to answer them ASAP. G. Luck

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
sumairak said:
Hi all,

Hi sumairak,
Thank you for update, I updated your status in Spreadsheet.
For your question regarding pay stubs, If your company doesn't give it to you, I think you should explain it to NSOI and instead show your bank account including received salary from your company and also your insurance history with your company(if it is applicable in your country)
Don't worry and carefully prepare all requested documents :)

Saske

Sep 3, 2015
Saske said:
I applied for NSNO somewhere last week Jan, 15. Got my AOR somewhere Feb, 15. Don't remember exact dates. Will have to dig my emails for those details. Last week of Aug, 15 I got request for some additional info, which I provided in a couple of days. Sept 1st week I received request to accept or decline NSNP offer in my EE profile. I accepted the request this week. I expect to be picked up in the next EE draw.
Can somebody please help me understand, what all documents/proofs I should be ready with, as I anticipate an ITA in the next draw. Any particular thing I should be careful about which may lead to a rejection from CIC? Also, for Proof of funds, can I include my spouse's funds or it has to be in my name only? Also, can I show my PF, FD, RD, etc. for proof of funds or it has to be purely liquid money?