+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

gtvisa2020

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Were they working today? Anyone got email or called them?

Today is Victoria day and most of the provinces observe this as a holiday. However, I do not think NS does.

Nov 21, 2014
Still no email nor nomination since Mar 24 when I got AOR.
I'd like to share some update about EE...

tszanon said:
Media Advisory - Minister Alexander highlights express entry success

VANCOUVER, May 15, 2015 /CNW/ - Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister, Chris Alexander, will provide an update on the successes of Express Entry.

DATE:
Tuesday, May 19, 2015

TIME:
1:00 p.m. (local time)

PLACE:

Indochino Showroom
159 Water Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6B 1A7

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
@Zerogravityplayer I believe you'll be hearing from them anytime this week or next. All the best, and thanks for sharing the update.

Zerogravityplayer said:
Still no email nor nomination since Mar 24 when I got AOR.
I'd like to share some update about EE...

jagdeep84

Jun 2, 2014
drajpoot said:
Can you please tell us what information they asked you previously on 29/04/2015 and what they asked you again today on 13/05/2015
Hi drajpoot,

To elaborate I got first mail on 29-April from program integrity officer of NSOI, he requested hard copy of my "term deposit advice" and bit clarification in my job reference letter, I courier it on 4-May Mon from noida and was received by officer on 07-May Thurday after that I received document ack. mail on 08-May Friday stated that we have received your document and your case is now forwarded to nominee officer for further assessment . On 14-May I got mail from nominee officer with 5 questions in it, 1)why NS 2)what you know about NS 3)what you like in NS 3)what type of job are available in your field 5)Major employers. I was out of station hence I replied today[19-May] on that mail.

Lets see. ::)

-Jags

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
You are absolutely right. Why shall be obtain fresh PCC from those countries where already received PCC in past and never went there and it exactly matches with the requirement mentioned by CIC. However, just need to confirm that is there one have such experience with CIC application. Need to be careful u know!

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
jagdeep84 said:
Hi drajpoot,

To elaborate I got first mail on 29-April from program integrity officer of NSOI, he requested hard copy of my "term deposit advice" and bit clarification in my job reference letter, I courier it on 4-May Mon from noida and was received by officer on 07-May Thurday after that I received document ack. mail on 08-May Friday stated that we have received your document and your case is now forwarded to nominee officer for further assessment . On 14-May I got mail from nominee officer with 5 questions in it, 1)why NS 2)what you know about NS 3)what you like in NS 3)what type of job are available in your field 5)Major employers. I was out of station hence I replied today[19-May] on that mail.

-Jags
Hi Jags, thanks for sharing these additional queries. But I am wondering didn't you include a settlement plan. I guess these questions would be answered in the settlement plan. If yes, I am not able to understand why is NSOI requesting similar information again.

Hope you receive good news soon...please keep us posted.

Thanks

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
jagdeep84 said:
Hi drajpoot,

-Jags
Thanks for this information

bjsp

Apr 17, 2012
Dear All,

I know this may sound silly, but I wanted to confirm that all the forms for NSNP program should be hand filled or should be typed and then printed.
Also how much is the minimum required funds for the program. Do the chances of nomination increase if the funds are more?

Thanks and Regards,
Bhumika Jain

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
bjsp said:
Dear All,

I know this may sound silly, but I wanted to confirm that all the forms for NSNP program should be hand filled or should be typed and then printed.
Also how much is the minimum required funds for the program. Do the chances of nomination increase if the funds are more?

Thanks and Regards,
Bhumika Jain
You can fill it with your hands and it will be okay.i did same and am good to go for ITA
JIJI

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
bjsp said:
Dear All,

Also how much is the minimum required funds for the program. Do the chances of nomination increase if the funds are more? Your chance of being nominated depends on making the cap and meeting all the requirements and providing the requested documents outlined in the application guide.
Thanks and Regards,
Bhumika Jain
Forms may be filled in by hand or typed; but most people choose to fill in the forms by hand because the PDF's aren't fill-able like the CIC forms.

The minimum required funds for 2015 are as follows,

Family Members Funds Required (in Canadian dollars)
1 $11,931
2 $14,853
3 $18,260
4 $22,170
5 $25,145
6 $28,359
7 or more $31,574

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Called NS PNP today and they confirmed that the program is still open but was not able to get any details regarding the available counts.

gasy

Feb 15, 2015
china
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
rajanvnv said:
Called NS PNP today and they confirmed that the program is still open but was not able to get any details regarding the available counts.
[/quot

Did you ask what date are they looking at?