NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Mkhan78 said:
Many congratulations... Waiting for mine as well..
Thanks, don't worry, your AOR will come soon.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
nippybhatia said:
Hi, My application was received by Nova Scotia office on 31st March 2015.
What you guys think?
Is there any hope for me and if there is any hope then when can I expect AOR?
Everyone has the same question. I think you have to wait another 2 months to get your answer.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
miltoncsekuet said:
Everyone has the same question. I think you have to wait another 2 months to get your answer.
Make that 4 months.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wendyluv said:
Hello rajanvnv,good to know that you sent your application,well the fact remains that the nova scotia express entry demand programme is still on and they have not closed the programme,it looks like this years programme is assessed on a very strict process so even out of the midst of the multitudes they are actually selecting people who are really qualified under this stream,so just remain positive and keep hope alive as regards your application....smile :)
wendyluv,

It's good to know that the program is still on. Appreciate your reply towards my query.

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Hello sumanpintoo
wish you'r good. After a long absence you have made 2 other new records with different dates and not updating the first one. congratulation on your AOR but could you please clarify about all your three records. ??? ??? ???

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did anyone applied for NSNP skilled category in april 2015?

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Tanks mz johnson,i have already registered my details on the ss some weeks back,may we all be successful on this plight of ours IJN...smiles :)]

nippybhatia

Feb 17, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
Mz. Johnson said:
Make that 4 months.
Thanks for your reply.. 1 more Question?
All the January applicants are getting Nominations or there are rejections as well.

Mandal342

Jan 12, 2015
India, Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nippybhatia said:
All the January applicants are getting Nominations or there are rejections as well.
Hello,
As per data available in the Spread sheet, 4 applications got rejected. Please look into prior posts in this thread for additional information.

Thanks.

Ramionel

Mar 17, 2015
Hello all!

I have a profile in the EE pool (where I showed interested on British Columbia province - no reason, just thought that it would be better for us, because of the language and economical).
I am 328 score. I think I can apply for NSNP (Nova Scotia) under NOC - Purchasing Officer. I am currently Romanian citizen with 3 years experience as Purchasing and Logistic Coordinator, IELTS (S-6, L-6,5, R-7, W-6), ECA for Bachelor Degree (4 years Canada equivalency), 33 years old, with no job offer from Canada, no experience or studies or knowing anybody in Nova Scotia or my common-law partner.
I think I have to change the mention about British Columbia to Nova Scotia...to have a chance for them to pick me from the pool.
Does anybody know if it has a limit of the number of applications or a deadline?
Also, if there is anybody applying now under this NP, knows if I would have a chance?

Thank you all!

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramionel said:
Hello all!

I have a profile in the EE pool (where I showed interested on British Columbia province - no reason, just thought that it would be better for us, because of the language and economical).
I am 328 score. I think I can apply for NSNP (Nova Scotia) under NOC - Purchasing Officer. I am currently Romanian citizen with 3 years experience as Purchasing and Logistic Coordinator, IELTS (S-6, L-6,5, R-7, W-6), ECA for Bachelor Degree (4 years Canada equivalency), 33 years old, with no job offer from Canada, no experience or studies or knowing anybody in Nova Scotia or my common-law partner.
I think I have to change the mention about British Columbia to Nova Scotia...to have a chance for them to pick me from the pool.
Does anybody know if it has a limit of the number of applications or a deadline?
Also, if there is anybody applying now under this NP, knows if I would have a chance?

Thank you all!
@ Ramionel.. Please refer below link for Nova Socita Demand Express Entry to check eligibity based on your Age, IELTS, Qualifications etc. Please note this program started in January with 350 CAP.

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/application-forms/

I do think there will be harm to apply as long as you only need to compile your documents and send it to them by Courier. Just try and see.

Finally, you can edit by choose all provinces in EE profile other than British Columbia..

All the best

Ramionel

Mar 17, 2015
naredont said:
@ Ramionel.. Please refer below link for Nova Socita Demand Express Entry to check eligibity based on your Age, IELTS, Qualifications etc. Please note this program started in January with 350 CAP.

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/application-forms/

I do think there will be harm to apply as long as you only need to compile your documents and send it to them by Courier. Just try and see.

Finally, you can edit by choose all provinces in EE profile other than British Columbia..

All the best
Thank you for your answer.
I can't see where is the info about cap, is there anywhere I can see how many were left?
Also, I see the forms, not a way how I could check eligibility, I saw that I meet the criteria for applying and I think that there are spots to fill since the program didn't close yet.
Can I apply in the same time for Manitoba and New Brunswick?

Thanks and hope for the best!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Ramionel said:
Thank you for your answer.
I can't see where is the info about cap, is there anywhere I can see how many were left?
You can not see how many left.
Also, I see the forms, not a way how I could check eligibility, I saw that I meet the criteria for applying and I think that there are spots to fill since the program didn't close yet.
You need to download the guide it will tell you everything.
Can I apply in the same time for Manitoba and New Brunswick?
For Manitoba, I guess you must have connection in Manitoba and if you have than you should go for Manitoba. I do not what is the criteria for New Brunswick.

Thanks and hope for the best!

Yves

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
09-09-2016
drajpoot said:
Dear Yves

If you have job offer from Nova Scotia employer only than you need to go through the above link provided by mapleback.
But if you do not have job offer then there is different program. I have replied your PM to me.

Thanks.
Thank you good people!!! :D

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
nippybhatia said:
Yes dear,there are some rejections. Some that were rejected have also reapplied.