+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Applicant78

Apr 25, 2015
drajpoot said:
In your case you should indicate this info in NSNP application as sometimes FSW assigned a UCI number for your application even when they returned application.
But you do not need to worry as your application was returned due to cap so NO file number is generated for your application. Its Ok

In future just in case if NSOI ask you that time you have to tell them that you applied but your application has been returned due to its cap. Actually every province is more concern about the applicant's intention to settle in their province that is why they ask this question.
Thank for the reply drajpoot!

Related to this I have some more questions.
1) So in case NSOI asks for additional info of my previous applications I should tell them of my FSW 2014 application, and tell them that the cap was full, that is why, I did not mention this in my original NSNP application?

2) What if they do not ask me additionally of my previous application in their additional info inquiry. should I, anyway, tell them of my FSW 2014?

3) will my late informing to NSOI cause a problem for my NSNP application? or saying to them, the cap was full, will be an excuse for me?

Virsa

Apr 24, 2015
drajpoot said:
In your case you should indicate this info in NSNP application as sometimes FSW assigned a UCI number for your application even when they returned application.
But you do not need to worry as your application was returned due to cap so NO file number is generated for your application. Its Ok

UCI number will be assigned for the application received after the cap is full.

In future just in case if NSOI ask you that time you have to tell them that you applied but your application has been returned due to its cap. Actually every province is more concern about the applicant's intention to settle in their province that is why they ask this question.

Virsa

Apr 24, 2015
Applicant78 said:
Thank for the reply drajpoot!

Related to this I have some more questions.
1) So in case NSOI asks for additional info of my previous applications I should tell them of my FSW 2014 application, and tell them that the cap was full, that is why, I did not mention this in my original NSNP application?

2) What if they do not ask me additionally of my previous application in their additional info inquiry. should I, anyway, tell them of my FSW 2014?

3) will my late informing to NSOI cause a problem for my NSNP application? or saying to them, the cap was full, will be an excuse for me?
Please inform immediately to NSOI about your previous FSW 2014 application, You can see the UCI number mentioned in IM 0008 when you received the original application returned from CIC.

pk7

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
pk7 said:
Hello Guys,

One more question for you all. By the way thanks for your answers for my last question.

I am eligible for new stream i.e. Nova Scotia Experience but my PNP Express Entry Application is already under process in some other province. What you guys suggest in this situation? I have been living in Nova Scotia for almost 5 years now.

Thanks
Any one please suggest??

Applicant78

Apr 25, 2015
Virsa said:
Please inform immediately to NSOI about your previous FSW 2014 application, You can see the UCI number mentioned in IM 0008 when you received the original application returned from CIC.
I have not yet received my application back. I have just received an email from CIC. Should I anyway inform NSOI that I applied and was out of cap in 2014?

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
pk7 said:
Any one please suggest??
Apply for your intended stream but don't tell about other applications, as soon as getting definitive answer from one province which you are positive to proceed in CIC, withdraw other applications and ask them to stop subsequent steps. Make sure to have not more than one provincial case in CIC at a moment.

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
AIM123 said:
Congrats. Looking forward to receiving mine too.
AIM 123, i concur with you, it is your turn to shine.
Jiji

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wendyluv said:
Hi guys,am new to this forum but trust me i enjoy every bit of the discussions that have been going on :),i also applied for the nova scotia express entry but still awaiting my AOR as my application was received by nsoi on the 29th of january,am realllly praying we still have hope that the caps are still open and we would get the Aor very soon by Gods Grace.i will update everyone as the process continues on any recent updates,tanks ya all..... ;)
Hello Wendy,
Good to know that you are very near for the AOR response from NSOI in your inbox.

You can fill your details in SS to get lots of update.

Best wishes,
Paul

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
[ @ paul,tanks paul....am happy that you have even encouraged me to feel hopeful that i will surely get the Aor soon IJN,may God help all of us to succeed in this plight IJN....Amen. :) also am already registered on the ss my details are there and same username as on this forum.....tanxs..

aremite

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Osun
Category........
PNP
pk7 said:
Hello Guys,

One more question for you all. By the way thanks for your answers for my last question.

I am eligible for new stream i.e. Nova Scotia Experience but my PNP Express Entry Application is already under process in some other province. What you guys suggest in this situation? I have been living in Nova Scotia for almost 5 years now.

Thanks

hi all,
please what are the requirements for ncpn?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fellow Mates,

I have sent my application for Nova scotia Demand EE today. Not sure if it'll be considered or not. Can anyone tell me if the cap has been reached or not? Has anyone got their application returned saying cap filled.

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Hello rajanvnv,good to know that you sent your application,well the fact remains that the nova scotia express entry demand programme is still on and they have not closed the programme,it looks like this years programme is assessed on a very strict process so even out of the midst of the multitudes they are actually selecting people who are really qualified under this stream,so just remain positive and keep hope alive as regards your application....smile :)

nippybhatia

Feb 17, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
Hi, My application was received by Nova Scotia office on 31st March 2015.
What you guys think?
Is there any hope for me and if there is any hope then when can I expect AOR?

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
wendyluv said:
Hi guys,am new to this forum but trust me i enjoy every bit of the discussions that have been going on :),i also applied for the nova scotia express entry but still awaiting my AOR as my application was received by nsoi on the 29th of january,am realllly praying we still have hope that the caps are still open and we would get the Aor very soon by Gods Grace.i will update everyone as the process continues on any recent updates,tanks ya all..... ;)
Welcome to this wonderful forum. Kindly fill in your details on the spreadsheet.