+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program 2016 pool

ROYCO123

Sep 5, 2016
Hi Everyone,
Please any information on when Nova Scotia is expected to open up for the next nomination window?
Thanks

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
badz2 said:
Can i use the certificate of employment with job description or do i have to request a new one specifically for this?the reason i am asking is because i am going back home to collect my documents from my previous employer. I need to know if certificate of employment with job description that they will provide will suffice.

Thank you.
If you have changed your employment and now on a new job than the latest one, produced at the time you resign from your previous employee, is sufficient subject to it matches with the NOC code under which you applied.

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SHAHBAZACMA said:
If you have changed your employment and now on a new job than the latest one, produced at the time you resign from your previous employee, is sufficient subject to it matches with the NOC code under which you applied.
The way i understand it,it will be alright if i get certificate of employment with job description from my previous and current employer. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
badz2 said:
The way i understand it,it will be alright if i get certificate of employment with job description from my previous and current employer. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.
Yes

C4Kanada

Sep 6, 2016
Hello All,

If any one know about this... I am applying under Demand Express entry list .. there I guess we don't have online application system.. is it right and they are going for paper based application only.... right!!

They are accepting online application only under Experience :: express entry system..right!!

Thanks!!

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
C4Kanada said:
Hello All,

If any one know about this... I am applying under Demand Express entry list .. there I guess we don't have online application system.. is it right and they are going for paper based application only.... right!!

They are accepting online application only under Experience :: express entry system..right!!

Thanks!!
Currently Demand Express Entry stream is closed and whenever it reopens they will accepts only online applications (as per information updated last year).

C4Kanada

Sep 6, 2016
Hi,

Thanks for the revert. I checked with my consultant but they say that the online application is only for Experience express entry people and not for Demand express entry people.

Kindly confirm that... if you have any sources.

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
C4Kanada said:
Hi,

Thanks for the revert. I checked with my consultant but they say that the online application is only for Experience express entry people and not for Demand express entry people.

Kindly confirm that... if you have any sources.
There is no source to confirm the same and we have to wait till reopening of the stream. But they have started online system and hopefully that online system will be used for the next intake of EE Demand stream.

JosephR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please add me in the group

+919620719785

Thanks
joseph