+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program 2016 pool

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
auh_ab said:
Noc 1111 is in the demand list.
Any idea about the of number of ppl they will take.
The given NOC is in demand list for the latest intake. But for the coming we have to wait and watch.

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Anyone senior please help me. Can I show my husband's property papers or demand draft or bank statement on that date or bank letter ?? I invested my money in different businesses but can show in my bank account for 2 to 8 days.
Afterthat i have to take that money up for business again.should we need online statement for whole nsnp?
Or we after taking a bank letter we can use yhat money and after nomination when we apply to cic then again we put funds in bank.
Please guide me in detail.

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
muskan786 said:
Anyone senior please help me. Can I show my husband's property papers or demand draft or bank statement on that date or bank letter ?? I invested my money in different businesses but can show in my bank account for 2 to 8 days.
Afterthat i have to take that money up for business again.should we need online statement for whole nsnp?
Or we after taking a bank letter we can use yhat money and after nomination when we apply to cic then again we put funds in bank.
Please guide me in detail.
Real state documents (property documents) can not be shown as POF. Demand draft or bank statement in the name of husband is acceptable. It is recommended that funds should be available in the account for continuously for the last 3 to 6 months at the time PNP Nomination officer asked for the same and submission of documents to CIC for PPR.

hellgate

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Seniors,

I will apply the NSPNP demand express entry stream and I started to collect the documentation. There is a statement that ''Correspondence from previous attempts to immigrate to Canada through provincial or federal immigration categories. Include correspondence received from the provincial or Canadian government associated with each previous application. ''

I only sent an email for EOI to Prince Edward Island Province last week. I haven't recieved any reply from them yet. Should I add this correspondance to my file? Is there any possibility to affect my application negatively? Please advice.

kishor1978

Aug 31, 2016
wisak said:
Application sent: June 29, 2015.
Application received: July 02, 2015.
Mail A received: June 02, 2016.
Mail B received: June 06, 2016.
I have called them on two occasions after sending recent/updated documents to them but they still say my application is on queue to be reviewed by an officer who would contact me directly if there is a need. When I asked for an estimate of the time it would take, they responded that it may take months or less. I hope this clarifies...
HI,

Did you receive your Nomination letter, if so then how long it took after it received the Mail A ?

Regards,
Kishor

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, i just have one question about the requirements for ns pnp...what document do we have to provide as a proof that our work experience matches the one in noc 2011? Isn't that the same as certificate of employment with job description?

Thank you.

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
muralitejcan said:
Can Some one guide me, which NOC code should I prefer -6235 or 1112. ? My profile suits to both.
Apply under that NOC code in which you can produce reference letter from your current and/or previous employer. Otherwise, as far as these both code are in demand list, there is no difference in their eligibility for NSPN.

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
hellgate said:
Hi Seniors,

I will apply the NSPNP demand express entry stream and I started to collect the documentation. There is a statement that ''Correspondence from previous attempts to immigrate to Canada through provincial or federal immigration categories. Include correspondence received from the provincial or Canadian government associated with each previous application. ''

I only sent an email for EOI to Prince Edward Island Province last week. I haven't recieved any reply from them yet. Should I add this correspondance to my file? Is there any possibility to affect my application negatively? Please advice.
No need to mentioned that in your case till you allotted with any case/file number.

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
badz2 said:
Hi all, i just have one question about the requirements for ns pnp...what document do we have to provide as a proof that our work experience matches the one in noc 2011? Isn't that the same as certificate of employment with job description?

Thank you.
They asked for NOC match table and a reference letter from all your current and/or previous employers.

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SHAHBAZACMA said:
They asked for NOC match table and a reference letter from all your current and/or previous employers.
Can i use the certificate of employment with job description or do i have to request a new one specifically for this?the reason i am asking is because i am going back home to collect my documents from my previous employer. I need to know if certificate of employment with job description that they will provide will suffice.

Thank you.

hellgate

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SHAHBAZACMA said:
No need to mentioned that in your case till you allotted with any case/file number.
ok thanks