15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,

I will apply online NSNP under occupation demand stream once it will open. My NOC code is 2133 which is in high demand list and I have already prepared every required document. However, when I looked at the application form (NSNP-100) which was used for paper based application, there is a question which is asked for relatives whether or not is living in another statement of Canada and the reason of my past visits to Canada. The problem is my brother is living in Toronto and working at the branch office of USA based company in Toronto with temporarily work permit. He is an American Citizen and his work will end within a year in Canada and turn back to USA. I came to Toronto with tourism purposes last year and I still have valid visitor visa. So, my question is that should I mention about this situation in my application. At the end, he does not have neither permanent resident nor Canada Citizenship. I am afraid they will reject my application if I mention about this situation. :-[ By the way, I will really live in Halifax if I can get PR.

Please help.

Regards,

Apr 5, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Has any of you failed to provide the detailed job description to NSIO? I applies for their nomination but I wasnt able to provide this document as my employer will not give out job description to third parties. NSIO will not give me points for my employment. They said they will assess my application again in its entirety. Thanks!

hellgate

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hellgate said:
Hi,

I will apply online NSNP under occupation demand stream once it will open. My NOC code is 2133 which is in high demand list and I have already prepared every required document. However, when I looked at the application form (NSNP-100) which was used for paper based application, there is a question which is asked for relatives whether or not is living in another statement of Canada and the reason of my past visits to Canada. The problem is my brother is living in Toronto and working at the branch office of USA based company in Toronto with temporarily work permit. He is an American Citizen and his work will end within a year in Canada and turn back to USA. I came to Toronto with tourism purposes last year and I still have valid visitor visa. So, my question is that should I mention about this situation in my application. At the end, he does not have neither permanent resident nor Canada Citizenship. I am afraid they will reject my application if I mention about this situation. :-[ By the way, I will really live in Halifax if I can get PR.

Please help.

Regards,
Anyone???

Apr 5, 2015
hellgate said:
Anyone???
Hi, i think we have somewhat same scenario here. I have a sister in Toronto and she is now a Canadian Citizen. I previously visited Toronto as well. Yes, I included those details in my application.

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
meet007 said:
hiii..
can we apply for EE and PNP simultaneously...
or
can we apply for 2 provinces simultaneously..
Yes you can apply for EE and PNP and more the one province too. But can accept only one PNP and further to that each province has its own criteria which also includes applications to other provinces. Usually applying to more than one province will create a doubt in the mind of vise officer about your genuine intention to settle in that province.

Amaka JN

Sep 10, 2016
Am already in the Express Entry pool, my score is 361 and my applications is through an agent in Canada. My questions is, I need to increase my chances either through a job off or PNP. I don't if anyone can help me get a job offer in Canada, while I work on getting a Nova Scotia PNP.u r advice and assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks.

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Amaka JN said:
Am already in the Express Entry pool, my score is 361 and my applications is through an agent in Canada. My questions is, I need to increase my chances either through a job off or PNP. I don't if anyone can help me get a job offer in Canada, while I work on getting a Nova Scotia PNP.u r advice and assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Its about to impossible to get hired in Canada while living outside and PNP is the best options for guys like us. However, never loss the hope and keep trying to get a job offer.

hellgate

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
van_wanderlust said:
Hi, i think we have somewhat same scenario here. I have a sister in Toronto and she is now a Canadian Citizen. I previously visited Toronto as well. Yes, I included those details in my application.
So, did you get nomination or ITA or rejection or are u still waiting?