+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia PNP RLMD STREAM 2014 LETS NETWORK

neoscotia

Mar 29, 2014
Hi Guys

Could somebody explain me,Do we have to submit 2 form NSNP-100 and CIC forms at the same time or First we have to submit NSNP-100 and its supporting documents and once it will be nominated then we can send 2nd form to CIC.

Help.

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
neoscotia said:
Hi Guys

Could somebody explain me,Do we have to submit 2 form NSNP-100 and CIC forms at the same time or First we have to submit NSNP-100 and its supporting documents and once it will be nominated then we can send 2nd form to CIC.

Help.
You need to support copy of CIC forms with original NSNP 100 and copy of supporting documents in first step. However, if you get nomination, you will send CIC original forms + some of original supporting documents (upon CIC request) in the 2nd step.

zs2013

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
NSNP RLDM thread is alread created...there is no need to create another. ONE SUCH THREAD CREATED EARLIER ALSO SAYING THAT PRIMARY RLDM THREAD WAS ABANDONED.. here is the link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2014-applicants-nova-scotia-nominee-programwithout-job-offer-t187058.0.html

and by the way NSOI CLOSED THIS RLDM STREAM....PLEASE DO NOT MISLEAD OTHERS...FOLLOW ABOVE THREAD FOR MORE INFORMATION.

THANKS

zs2013

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Saify786 said:
This time 28th of April Nova Scortia Streaming is Closed What do u Think About Re Opening.
its already closed...there is no point of reopening...next, jan 2015 NSIO is going to open again.

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Omg!!!! Thanks God!

While browsing thia thread, i went to check my email and just now, i received a pre screeninng email from nsnp. I don't know how to share it to you all as a proof that i received one but really, i did. They received my file march 13. Hope it won't take so long for them to issue nomination or rejection.

I am a nurse. Filipino. Based in singapore. Acad ielts 6.5. Gt ielts of 7.

Anyone who received prescreenig and nomination from nsnp? Thanks!
I dont have details at the tracking sheet coz i cant enter.

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gerly061007 said:
Omg!!!! Thanks God!

While browsing thia thread, i went to check my email and just now, i received a pre screeninng email from nsnp. I don't know how to share it to you all as a proof that i received one but really, i did. They received my file march 13. Hope it won't take so long for them to issue nomination or rejection.

I am a nurse. Filipino. Based in singapore. Acad ielts 6.5. Gt ielts of 7.

Anyone who received prescreenig and nomination from nsnp? Thanks!
I dont have details at the tracking sheet coz i cant enter.
Great. Team any other's have got the pre screening.

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
HI! ANy other people on their CIC STAGE? WHEN DO YOU PLAN TO LAND?