+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOTICE OF DECISION!

May 7, 2021
no bro, I am still waiting I tried to give them a call they informed me that it's still processing. but I am hoping to get a decision shortly, how about you?
Still waiting bro, but for you a good news that I've gone through stats about acceptance rate of your country this year, you'll be glad that from Jan to Mar 2021 none of the case was rejected, all accepted for Rwanda... So All The Very Best My Friend

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
Still waiting bro, but for you a good news that I've gone through stats about acceptance rate of your country this year, you'll be glad that from Jan to Mar 2021 none of the case was rejected, all accepted for Rwanda... So All The Very Best My Friend
My hearing is next month, cannot imagine how much it is stressful , waiting date, then hearing and then nod

By the way, in statistics table -- means value less than 20. It means some were rejected but less than 20.

Good luck to everyone!

May 7, 2021
My hearing is next month, cannot imagine how much it is stressful , waiting date, then hearing and then nod

By the way, in statistics table -- means value less than 20. It means some were rejected but less than 20.

Good luck to everyone!
Best wishes for your hearing, it's less stressful when hearing goes well or you get decision on table, i pray, you may count yourself in one of those after the hearing.

All the best!

Lois0

May 15, 2021
thank you so much buddy
Best wishes for your hearing, it's less stressful when hearing goes well or you get decision on table, i pray, you may count yourself in one of those after the hearing.

All the best!
Alright thanks, all the best as well buddy

Moka58

Jun 9, 2021
Hello brothers ,

I am here since 3 years , i did my hearing on April 2021 the hearing was 3 hours as vertual hearing it was very hard because we had positive covid , today i calld IRB to ask about the decision they told me your dicision has been taken and went to translate department and i asked him about the result of my dicision he refused to let me know what this mean ? Iam not feeling well since i herd that any body has the same situation

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Hello brothers ,

I am here since 3 years , i did my hearing on April 2021 the hearing was 3 hours as vertual hearing it was very hard because we had positive covid , today i calld IRB to ask about the decision they told me your dicision has been taken and went to translate department and i asked him about the result of my dicision he refused to let me know what this mean ? Iam not feeling well since i herd that any body has the same situation
its not negative so don't be stressed brother as call centre rep don’t tell in either way if its positive or Negative.

Wish you good luck you will get your positive decision soon.

Moka58

Jun 9, 2021
its not negative so don't be stressed brother as call centre rep don’t tell in either way if its positive or Negative.

Wish you good luck you will get your positive decision soon.
I hope so it will be ok but i am so worry because i heard from people they called IRP and they get the result from them once they have acceptance but if not accepted they refuse to tell the decisions thats why i am so worry about it

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I hope so it will be ok but i am so worry because i heard from people they called IRP and they get the result from them once they have acceptance but if not accepted they refuse to tell the decisions thats why i am so worry about it
No, it does not have anything with it. I do not think legally they can say anything either it is negative or positive.

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
As far as i know no one get result over phone. They give status like result dispatched etc but not result, may be i am wrong but i heard this.

Last edited:

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi guys
My claim was accepted and thank you all for your support.
Hearing was virtual march 16th
Notice of decision 8th June.
Anyone can guide about PR processing ,my wife is not in canada she is backhome. How it goes. Can seniors help me.
Thank you once again all

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
They dont issue decision even a snapshot of it over the phone. Dont stress yourself much, just wait for the NOD through mail or your lawyer

May 7, 2021
Hi guys
My claim was accepted and thank you all for your support.
Hearing was virtual march 16th
Notice of decision 8th June.
Anyone can guide about PR processing ,my wife is not in canada she is backhome. How it goes. Can seniors help me.
Thank you once again all
Congratulation!
Was decision given on table or was reserved?

May 7, 2021
That's pretty normal, even my decision is delayed for over 2 months now and when I spoke to the IRB they told me that decision is not yet rendered but whenever it will be we would not tell you the result but only when it was rendered.
So don't worry

Reactions: skmcanada

Moka58

Jun 9, 2021
That's pretty normal, even my decision is delayed for over 2 months now and when I spoke to the IRB they told me that decision is not yet rendered but whenever it will be we would not tell you the result but only when it was rendered.
So don't worry
i am so worry because i was not on forma when we did our hearing because we had a positive covide before 2 days of hearing and we did not sleep for few days before it was so hard on us thats why iam so worry-because i saw the member not satisfied