+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOTICE OF DECISION!

Linda123678

Jan 29, 2021
I had my hearing in montreal, I didn't get decision on the table it's been now 5 weeks, where are you from?
I'm from China. Since some people said that most board members would give decision on the table if it is positive, I'm very worried.

How long did your hearing last?

May 7, 2021
I'm from China. Since some people said that most board members would give decision on the table if it is positive, I'm very worried.

Not necessarily, totally depends on the member and vary case by case, some give decisions on table some not, doesn't mean rejection, if you go though this threat from start, so many got their decisions in mail (not on table) but they are accepted.
So finger crossed and stay positive

Lois0

May 15, 2021
Hello guys, just to let you know the good news I got my NOD and it's a positive. the hearing took place on May14 , it took 2 days. My case was complex I thank god that It went all good. wish you all the best guys!

May 7, 2021
Hello guys, just to let you know the good news I got my NOD and it's a positive. the hearing took place on May14 , it took 2 days. My case was complex I thank god that It went all good. wish you all the best guys!
Congratulations brother
Told you that... I'm so happy for you bro
All the very best for you future in Canada
Keep us in your prayers too

Zana Ali

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Congratulations
When did you submit your BOC?
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Every case is unique and every member is different. There is no point comparing your situation to others.

Lois0

May 15, 2021
Have you got the letter or your lawyer informed you that
Unfortunately, I have been not in touch with my lawyer. I've got the letters including everything! Yes bro, you told me that..I wish you all the best and I shall keep you in my prayers. thanks

May 7, 2021
Unfortunately, I have been not in touch with my lawyer. I've got the letters including everything! Yes bro, you told me that..I wish you all the best and I shall keep you in my prayers. thanks
Thank you bro
And all the very best

Linda123678

Jan 29, 2021
Not necessarily, totally depends on the member and vary case by case, some give decisions on table some not, doesn't mean rejection, if you go though this threat from start, so many got their decisions in mail (not on table) but they are accepted.
So finger crossed and stay positive
Thanks for your support. Short of 3 weeks after hearing, received positive NOD. Very professional and fair treatment of my case with thorough thoughts. It's lucky for Canada to have a workforce like the hearing board. It's lucky to be part of this country! Good luck everyone!

Danii120

Nov 10, 2019
Hello people,

It’s been almost one year of my hearing and no NOD yet. I’ve contacted my lawyer several times and all he suggests is to be patient and wait. Two my extended family members who had their hearing at near the same time last year got their positive NOD 4-6 months after. But i’m still stuck. What do you guys recommend? Should i call the IRB? if so, what number should i contact them on and what should i ask for? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!