+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOTICE OF DECISION!

Jessica_lee

Jan 30, 2021
Hi guys. Please do you know if there’s a timeframe to submit your Pr application after notice of decision have been received

Jessica_lee

Jan 30, 2021
Thank you so much.
Im waiting on another application I have in progress and I got my NOD in July. I just wanted to know if it’s okay to delay my PR application in the mean time and it won’t affect anything.
I called IRCC but they said they’re not responding to questions now

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you so much.
Im waiting on another application I have in progress and I got my NOD in July. I just wanted to know if it’s okay to delay my PR application in the mean time and it won’t affect anything.
I called IRCC but they said they’re not responding to questions now
What other application? By claiming asylum you lose your status in Canada which makes you ineligible for many other programs.

seantimba

Dec 3, 2017
The refugee website said that "often the board member tells the decision at the end of hearing ... sometimes they delay decision for later and send NOD by mail". Is this still the case recently? How many people learnt of decision right away at the hearing? I saw at least one claimant above said he/she was informed right away. Thanks.
I had my hearing on the 22 September and it lasted for almost 3 hours, I got positive result right away, but not sure how long It takes for my to receive the letter in the mail.

Jicmaro

Jan 17, 2022
Hi guys, last week, was our 2-hour virtual hearing and at the end, the member asked my lawyer for a written submission to be submitted no later than 2 weeks and his decision will be taken after receiving the written submission. Is that something bad? Any opinions or similar cases? Please if someone has a similar case answer!

Lesja27

Feb 10, 2022
Hi guys, last week, was our 2-hour virtual hearing and at the end, the member asked my lawyer for a written submission to be submitted no later than 2 weeks and his decision will be taken after receiving the written submission. Is that something bad? Any opinions or similar cases? Please if someone has a similar case answer!
Any update?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your lawyer had to submit something before they can review your case so it could be multiple weeks at a minimum.