+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Its given on page 7

Admissibility - Security

UCI # Family Name / Given Name / Type / Status Validity Date / Updated By / Updated / Assigned To / Assigned By / Due Date / Activity #
In security, due date is almost useless. Many people have passed the due date significantly but still waiting......I know someone has a due date Nov/2023 but still no results..

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
22301 - Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians.
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
Do anyone have experience submitting IMM5406 (family info form) through web form. I was trying to fill that form for myself and my spouse, but in the box when I tried to put name native lang beside english name it shows'??????' And also not able to put my full name in english in the signature box, I tried using paid version of Adobe acrobat as well, does anyone have idea what can be done in this situation, if possible I can use some help in this regard thank you.

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I didn't submit when I filed the original application. Did you get any update after you submitted the birth certificate? If yes, after how many days. Please advise.
after the resubmission i got an email of confirmation that my application has been submitted. I think it is treated as a new application

James_J

Aug 11, 2022
Hi all,

Thanks for sharing the details, i got my PNP nomination under foreign worker stream and applied for Non EE PR path. I saw your signature and wanted to understand what does all of these terms mean and what is the process after you submit your application on PR portal

AR : Application received
AOR : Acknowledgment of Receipt
MP : ?? is it medical ?
PAL : Pre Arrival Letter
PORTAL 1 : Not sure what this is and why 2 portals.
PORTAL 2 : Not sure what this is.
ECOPR : E confirmation of PR

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi all,

Thanks for sharing the details, i got my PNP nomination under foreign worker stream and applied for Non EE PR path. I saw your signature and wanted to understand what does all of these terms mean and what is the process after you submit your application on PR portal

AR : Application received
AOR : Acknowledgment of Receipt
MP : ?? is it medical ? Medical pass
PAL : Pre Arrival Letter
PORTAL 1 : Not sure what this is and why 2 portals. It means you provide basic information like first entry date , destination where you first arrive in Canada. Portal 1 comes when your PR application is approved and you are ready to land in Canada as permanent resident.
PORTAL 2 : Not sure what this is. Portal 2 comes after you send them required information in portal 1 email where you login to account and submit your picture for pr card and declare you are in Canada and provide a mailing address to ship your pr card in Canada.
ECOPR : E confirmation of PR

James_J

Aug 11, 2022
Thanks Much Miss Bee.

I and my family are already in Canada from last 1 year on work permit and provided all this information as part of the PR application, so would that mean less steps and faster processing or it doesn't matter. or will i have a different steps to PR ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks Much Miss Bee.

I and my family are already in Canada from last 1 year on work permit and provided all this information as part of the PR application, so would that mean less steps and faster processing or it doesn't matter. or will i have a different steps to PR ?
No , you have to go through every steps everyone goes like medical, passing background checks and security clearance. There is no difference if you are inside or outside Canada. Processing time is around 14 months. It can take less or more time to get your PR.

James_J

Aug 11, 2022
No , you have to go through every steps everyone goes like medical, passing background checks and security clearance. There is no difference if you are inside or outside Canada. Processing time is around 14 months. It can take less or more time to get your PR.
Thanks Again :).

by a different route i mean we would not have to go through the steps required to arrive in Canada, like Pre Arrival Letter, portal 1 and all.

I have submitted my application today, lets see how much time it takes to complete the process, fingers crossed.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks Again :).

by a different route i mean we would not have to go through the steps required to arrive in Canada, like Pre Arrival Letter, portal 1 and all.

I have submitted my application today, lets see how much time it takes to complete the process, fingers crossed.
You still have to go through portal 1 and Portal 2 .

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
You still have to go through portal 1 and Portal 2 .
Miss bee, do you think any possibility for my PR please? I am working on close work permit in BC since 19 months, I have support from my employer. My NOC is 62202. I was trying to find out previous draws but never seen any draw in my NOC. If you have info please let me know.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Hi everyone,
Have you ever heard of 'non routine'?
I have been following this thread for a long time as I was waiting for a decision on my PR, after 12 month since submission I contacted an MP and through them followed up my PR application status, MP office informed me than Medical, Criminality and eligibility is passed, and my case is in security, but they also told me that IRCC agent told them that this application has been deemed 'non routine'!

Is anyone here has heard 'non routine' before for PR applications? I search the internet and found some cases related to citizenship cases but not PRs.

That is impacting my mental health so much I am not sure how long I should wait for my decision on the application, MP told me to wait 9 weeks and reach out to them to follow up again, but at the same time because it is considered 'non routine' and the timeline is not clear they suggested me to seek help from an immigration lawyer.

Please help, let me know if anyone experience this?
Same here stuck on background check, I just want to finish this its taking so long, and of course mental health and anxiety are big part of this.

I just get my GCMS note's like 30 min ago