+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ryanira2

Apr 2, 2024
Hello Everyone BC PNP Non Express Entry applicant here (Inland-Post Graduate Stream). Applied PR Nov 30, 2023. Biometrics Completed March 05, 2024. I had an IME in 2021 before getting the Study Visa. I submitted the previous IME in my PR application portal. Because I saw the notice in IRCC that IME given within the last 5 years will be allowed until October 2024. On March 21 my Medical Exam status in the Application Tracker changed to Completed and my Application history showed
Activity status updated: Medical exam
Medical exam status has been updated to Completed
My Biometrics- Completed. Background Check - In Progress. Eligibility - Not started. I also received a prearrival letter on March 22nd.

May I ask does this mean that my Medical is passed and I won't be asked for IME again? Somebody told me that IME given for Study Visa is not applicable for PR and I will be asked to go for new IME. Is that right?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Everyone BC PNP Non Express Entry applicant here (Inland-Post Graduate Stream). Applied PR Nov 30, 2023. Biometrics Completed March 05, 2024. I had an IME in 2021 before getting the Study Visa. I submitted the previous IME in my PR application portal. Because I saw the notice in IRCC that IME given within the last 5 years will be allowed until October 2024. On March 21 my Medical Exam status in the Application Tracker changed to Completed and my Application history showed
Activity status updated: Medical exam
Medical exam status has been updated to Completed
My Biometrics- Completed. Background Check - In Progress. Eligibility - Not started. I also received a prearrival letter on March 22nd.

May I ask does this mean that my Medical is passed and I won't be asked for IME again? Somebody told me that IME given for Study Visa is not applicable for PR and I will be asked to go for new IME. Is that right?
You don’t have to give medical exam again if it is already passed on tracker. However CIC can request anytime new medical request within processing stage .

Reactions: ryanira2

solosjmn

Jul 12, 2023
Good day.
I submitted my Working Permit and PR application last year.

My working permit was approved last month but my PR status is still "submitted." Is it normal?
I'm in non-express entry.

Thank you.

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Good day.
I submitted my Working Permit and PR application last year.

My working permit was approved last month but my PR status is still "submitted." Is it normal?
I'm in non-express entry.

Thank you.
Hello what month you applied for your work permit..

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
You only need AOR for applying for BOWP . Your eligibility and other requirements doesn’t have anything for applying of BOWP . Also if you are PNP nominated double check if your nomination certificate has any restrictions on it . Otherwise you only have to attach copy of AOR for applying work permit.
@Miss bee
Based on your comment above, I want to ask if this also applies to my daughter.
We go PNP nomination since 2021. We have applied for PR as a family since the, done medical, been waiting till date
She graduated from York university. My question: can she use the PNP certificate to apply for a work permit. cos her first application was rejected because she did part time sometime within her school year.
Please can she apply with the PNP certificate so she can work? while we are still waiting for the PR final approval?
Appreciate your prompt reply please

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee
Based on your comment above, I want to ask if this also applies to my daughter.
We go PNP nomination since 2021. We have applied for PR as a family since the, done medical, been waiting till date
She graduated from York university. My question: can she use the PNP certificate to apply for a work permit. cos her first application was rejected because she did part time sometime within her school year.
Please can she apply with the PNP certificate so she can work? while we are still waiting for the PR final approval?
Appreciate your prompt reply please
What is her status in Canada?

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
22301 - Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians.
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
I applied last week of Nov. 2023 :)
Sorry but may I know exact apply and approval dates, as I applied on 18th Dec 2023 and waiting over processing time, so wondering how many days actually they are taking to make decision?

alberto84

Jul 28, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2023
Nomination.....
15-12-2023
Hi folks. In my application, I have attached the IMM5409 Declaration of Common Law form, which was also included in my PGWP application last year. This declaration contains a notarized document. I am concerned about whether my application might be returned or questioned due to the dates on this document being from last year, rather than matching the current application submission date. Could this result in the application being returned?

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
If you have worked 6 months then apply. Don’t know if employer must be designated by the province but you would know that.
Hi
Apprecite your kind reply,
sorry for delay in reply,

If I I have got th visa for 3 yrs and now ready to fly to Halifax.
IELTS score Reading 5.5 rest all in good score more than CLB7.

but one Q is here If i worked for same employer for 6 months then I can go ahead and apply for PR under CEC or any other non Express entry process as my score reading is 5.5?
and if it is the case how long it will take to get the PR kindly advise..!

As Im bit tensed about this process.

Plz advise
Rgds
May

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi folks. In my application, I have attached the IMM5409 Declaration of Common Law form, which was also included in my PGWP application last year. This declaration contains a notarized document. I am concerned about whether my application might be returned or questioned due to the dates on this document being from last year, rather than matching the current application submission date. Could this result in the application being returned?
How long was your common law declaration notarised? You were supposed to submit new with new current dates . However application won’t be returned but they might ask for new common law declaration form with new dates .

Reactions: alberto84

alberto84

Jul 28, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2023
Nomination.....
15-12-2023
How long was your common law declaration notarised? You were supposed to submit new with new current dates . However application won’t be returned but they might ask for new common law declaration form with new dates .
Thanks! ;)