+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ush011985

Mar 25, 2024
Hi, Are you able to upload documents which are requested via email for PR PNP?
I live in Poland and am Indian and my case is handling by Sydney office and am not able to upload any document since there is no link to upload on my profile.
Do we need to send documents by post?

And I need to get PCC from Singapore. Does anyone know where to authorize my fingerprints in Wroclaw poland?
I have only 60 days.

ush011985

Mar 25, 2024
How to get PCC from Singapore being in POLAND? What will happen if we fail to send withing 60 days
First of all it takes time to understand the procedure in the country where official language is not English

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Hi everyone,
Have you ever heard of 'non routine'?
I have been following this thread for a long time as I was waiting for a decision on my PR, after 12 month since submission I contacted an MP and through them followed up my PR application status, MP office informed me than Medical, Criminality and eligibility is passed, and my case is in security, but they also told me that IRCC agent told them that this application has been deemed 'non routine'!

Is anyone here has heard 'non routine' before for PR applications? I search the internet and found some cases related to citizenship cases but not PRs.

That is impacting my mental health so much I am not sure how long I should wait for my decision on the application, MP told me to wait 9 weeks and reach out to them to follow up again, but at the same time because it is considered 'non routine' and the timeline is not clear they suggested me to seek help from an immigration lawyer.

Please help, let me know if anyone experience this?
non-routine means your file is going into comprehensive check, you can also say enhance security, its normal, a lot of us are going through comprehensive check or enhanced security, see my timeline, it is more than 25 months i am stuck

Reactions: Haider76

packetintransit

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
non-routine means your file is going into comprehensive check, you can also say enhance security, its normal, a lot of us are going through comprehensive check or enhanced security, see my timeline, it is more than 25 months i am stuck
Just out of curiosity, what would trigger a comprehensive/enhanced security check?

nehalasim

Dec 28, 2023
is there anyone who is waiting for PR(After the nomination) from the last one year inside Canada under the PNP(NON-EE)?

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
I've submitted my PR Application (PNP Employer Job Foreign Worker Stream) on Jan 4th 2024, and today I've got AOR with requests for biometrics and background check. So for people that have submitted around that date and didn't get AOR yet, it's coming.

I received emails from CIC, but my status on the Permanent Residence Portal still shows only as "submitted" (no change)