+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 6322 Cook fast food Restaurant

Beth lee

Jan 23, 2021
Hi everyone,
Can someone please clear my doubt?
I am a supervisor at KFC. What will be my Noc level?
My paystub shows just supervisor. Is there any difference between food service supervisor and supervisor? Do my employer has to show the food service supervisor on the pay stub as well?

Sukh713

Jan 24, 2019
@scylla @canuck_in_uk @Bs65
You guys talk with so much confidence even when you know nothing about the process. I got my PR as a KFC COOK and it is a fast restaurant. Even one of my other friend got his PR approved as a kfc cook like 6-8 months ago. Stop giving wrong information, if you don't know anything about it just don't reply. People come on the internet to get accurate information. You guys make me laugh because you have so much confidence in your knowledge when you know nothing about it lol. A cook is a cook, Canada needs normal workers, they don't need aliens who can invent new meals everyday lol.

Now let me see if you can continue your argument lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Noyan2020

Sukh713

Jan 24, 2019
Fast food* restaurant. I got my PR a month ago.

@scylla if an employer says that they need a particular worker and it is a skilled worker in employer's opinion then CIC will definitely approve it. Canada needs workers for it's employers and if an employer like KFC says they need a particular worker then CIC will be more than happy to keep the worker in the country.

Contacting KFC is not pointless.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Fast food* restaurant. I got my PR a month ago.

@scylla if an employer says that they need a particular worker and it is a skilled worker in employer's opinion then CIC will definitely approve it. Canada needs workers for it's employers and if an employer like KFC says they need a particular worker then CIC will be more than happy to keep the worker in the country.

Contacting KFC is not pointless.
Congrats! That is very good news for you. I have a friend who was actually refused and was told his responsibilities didn't match the cook NOC. Can I ask you which program you applied through? This might help my friend who is a bit lost right now.

Sukh713

Jan 24, 2019
Congrats! That is very good news for you. I have a friend who was actually refused and was told his responsibilities didn't match the cook NOC. Can I ask you which program you applied through? This might help my friend who is a bit lost right now.
I applied through express entry cec

All the cooks working in any restaurant are eligible for express entry, they all are considered as NOC B 6322, doesn't matter if they work in a fast food restaurant, they should be performing the duties listed on the CIC website or performing close similar duties, and most importantly your job letter should mention those duties clearly, or otherwise you will face rejection if your job letter doesn't make anything clear as required

TWK

Sep 8, 2023
Ontario
I applied through express entry cec

All the cooks working in any restaurant are eligible for express entry, they all are considered as NOC B 6322, doesn't matter if they work in a fast food restaurant, they should be performing the duties listed on the CIC website or performing close similar duties, and most importantly your job letter should mention those duties clearly, or otherwise you will face rejection if your job letter doesn't make anything clear as required
Do you think working in McDonalds and if my job experience letter says ''grill cook'' can qualify it to be a Cook noc code ?
I 'm really desperate now and only 1 year left (- 2 weeks) for my PGWP to expire and not sure what to do .
Anyone else with similar experience is welcomed to share what happened with him or someone he knows .
Thank you .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do you think working in McDonalds and if my job experience letter says ''grill cook'' can qualify it to be a Cook noc code ?
I 'm really desperate now and only 1 year left (- 2 weeks) for my PGWP to expire and not sure what to do .
Anyone else with similar experience is welcomed to share what happened with him or someone he knows .
Thank you .
No. Your NOC is 65201 for fast food restaurants. Are you eligible for Express Entry with foreign skilled work experience. Can you change jobs and get one year of skilled work experience? If not, look at PNPs with job offer not through EE.

https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=1322554&CVD=1322870&CPV=65201&CST=01052021&CLV=5&MLV=5&adm=0&dis=0

Last edited: