warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
rahaarsh said:
she says her file was perfect. but we should wait till she receives the file
I feel sorry for her... bad news really....
But I would like to know
"Our office can make no guarantee that documentation submitted separate from the application will be matched to the application prior to the assessment or return of your application. If sent by courier, provide a tracking # for both your original submission and the submission containing your additional documents as well as your full name as per passport and your date of birth.
Your complete application package was returned to you."[/b]
Why she received this message? Did she send additional docs separately from her application package? I am wondering.....

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
warsapp said:
I feel sorry for her... bad news really....
But I would like to know
"Our office can make no guarantee that documentation submitted separate from the application will be matched to the application prior to the assessment or return of your application. If sent by courier, provide a tracking # for both your original submission and the submission containing your additional documents as well as your full name as per passport and your date of birth.
Your complete application package was returned to you."[/b]
Why she received this message? Did she send additional docs separately from her application package? I am wondering.....
nice observation.. but i think this written as a template for incomplete applications.

but million dollar question is if they are returning apps because of incomplete documentation why they are not charging?

all returned apps are sent back due to incompleteness, none of them is returned bcs of cap.. but again .. y not charging.. :(

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
rahaarsh said:
a fellow in 4011, her application filed on 4 th dec , has received an email by cic regarding the return of her application. she says everything has been perfect. she doesnt know the reason yet. any ideas? cap filled ???

Please be advised that our office cannot provide applicants with individual guidance. It is strongly advised that you use the document checklist to help you compile your documents. The onus is on the applicant to provide information to satisfy the officer that they meet the requirements of the category they are applying under. When applying, please make sure you provide information for all the requirements and answer all the questions.
To conduct a proper search of our records we require:
· Applicants full name as per passport
· Date of Birth
· UCI # (if known)

Our office can make no guarantee that documentation submitted separate from the application will be matched to the application prior to the assessment or return of your application. If sent by courier, provide a tracking # for both your original submission and the submission containing your additional documents as well as your full name as per passport and your date of birth.
Your complete application package was returned to you.

Thank you,
KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
Dear rahaarsh,
lease keep us informed about details of application return. This is very essential for me as I am a Dec 17 applicant.
Hope to hearing from you soon.
And good luck to you.
Thanks in advance.

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
warsapp said:
Dear rahaarsh,
lease keep us informed about details of application return. This is very essential for me as I am a Dec 17 applicant.
Hope to hearing from you soon.
And good luck to you.
Thanks in advance.

We won't be informed till she gets the file. That might take 1-2months unfortunately

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
rahaarsh said:
We won't be informed till she gets the file. That might take 1-2months unfortunately
Did she send any additional document later after her application package reached to CIO?
Because according to the CIC message it seems she sent additional docs to supplement her application.
Our office can make no guarantee that documentation submitted separate from the application will be matched to the application prior to the assessment or return of your application. If sent by courier, provide a tracking # for both your original submission and the submission containing your additional documents as well as your full name as per passport and your date of birth.

Sidhu0164

Jan 3, 2015
Hi friends
i want to tell you that when cic reply for a mail it does give reason why application was returned bach. My august application was returned because i have provided photocopy of ECA report. I mailed cic on 17th oct for status and i got reply back on 8th dec in which they wrote that my file was deemed incomplete so the whole package was returned back with explanation letter.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
Sidhu0164 said:
Hi friends
i want to tell you that when cic reply for a mail it does give reason why application was returned bach. My august application was returned because i have provided photocopy of ECA report. I mailed cic on 17th oct for status and i got reply back on 8th dec in which they wrote that my file was deemed incomplete so the whole package was returned back with explanation letter.
It took them 2 months just to send back a package?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
warsapp said:
Did she send any additional document later after her application package reached to CIO?
Because according to the CIC message it seems she sent additional docs to supplement her application.
It seems that CIC is still checking for application completeness in December applications. We have a chance.

Sidhu0164

Jan 3, 2015
Application was received back in first week of november. The reply of mail send by me in october was send in december.

masudur

Nov 10, 2014
Dear all,

Application received: 2nd Sept. 2014
NOC: 4011
CC not charged yet

I have called couple of times but didn't get any info from there. Just told me that you need to wait and check your email. Even they didn't ask my passport number.

I don't know what's going on with my application. Will they inform me if NER? How long will take time if they send back my documents? What can I do right now except waiting? :-(

Your advice will give me strength to wait, wait and wait. Thank you all.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Sidhu0164 said:
Hi friends
Dear Sidhou0164,
I am sorry to hear that.... Did you resend your application again?
Also, did your mail from CIC contain the following?

If no, can you please comment what does the up-mentioned section about? From my point of view she sent additional document after CIC received her application package, however I would like to see your and other fellows ideas regarding this matter.

Sidhu0164

Jan 3, 2015
Dear warsapp,
Yes, I re-applied and my application was received by CIC on 14th nov.
Below is the text of mail received by me from CIO.

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 20 Oct 2014. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.

Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your e-mail program and check the junk mail folder in case important e-mails get filtered.

Les messages de CIC vous seront envoyés à partir d’adresses de courriel se terminant par « @cic.gc.ca » ou « @international.gc.ca ». Veuillez ajouter ces adresses à la liste des « expéditeurs approuvés » de votre logiciel de courriel et vérifier votre dossier de courrier indésirable (« pourriels ») au cas où des courriels importants seraient filtrés automatiquement.

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas

Sidhu0164

Jan 3, 2015
Friends
what i'm thinking is that some people are giving false entries in spread sheet. Don't know why?
So the best is to wait for official reply from CIC..

sy786

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
04-12-2014
Med's Done....
08-12-2014. Third line update on 17-12-2014
Passport Req..
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah........ in the last of May
h4.harry said:
This is my last message to this forum as I would leave this forum with best wishes to all in in line because as per the email I received from CIC dated 22.01.2015 to my email inquiry dated 20.11.2014 about my application received on 10.10.2014 for NOC Category 4011, CIC replied that my application returned back via ordinary mail on 04.12.2014.

So my journey sadly ends here. Best Wishes again to all !!

REALLY A SAD NEWS.. TRY FOR EXPRESS ENTRY..