+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4011 (Fee encashed & PER date)

lililili

Jan 27, 2015
lililili said:
Did you get your UCI from the CIC by calling them? You meant that your payment was not deducted but you got the UCI, right? Can you give me some advices? I have not got my UCI until now, but the payment had been deducted on 17th Dec. And i am the applicant of 1st Oct. UCI is the same with the File Number? Thanks a lot! Best wishes for you!!!
Would you like to tell me the call number of CIC? Thanks a lot! I also want to try to call them asking for my file number.

lililili

Jan 27, 2015
akg123 said:
My friend applied under NOC 4011 in September and application reached cic on 12th sep 2104. Till date no per mail and no information on DD encashment, the bank is HDFC India, very poor service. Got UCI from CIC on Phone, but no status on ECAS. It looks that They are slow on NOC 4011.

Regards,
Would you like to tell me the phone number of CIC. I also want to call them asking for my file number. Thanks a lot!!!

lililili

Jan 27, 2015
rimasony said:
Hi....
I too had applied in the same NOC in oct..
The application reached the office on 1st Oct.. No CC has been deducted...

I guess we need to wait for 2-4 weeks more... Probably we may get some news soon..

Good luck
Hi! I am the same NOC 4011 with you. And the application was received on Oct 1st. And the payment has been deducted on 17th Dec. But until now , I have not received PER. Today I called the CIC several times, but they refused to tell me the UCI.

lililili

Jan 27, 2015
rimasony said:
Hi....
I too had applied in the same NOC in oct..
The application reached the office on 1st Oct.. No CC has been deducted...

I guess we need to wait for 2-4 weeks more... Probably we may get some news soon..

Good luck
HI! Have you received your PER?

engineer_bangash

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
i personally feel that CIC has moved all their resources towards the first Draw of Express Entry at the moment. Once, the Draw is complete, they will have another 60 days for Express Entry candidates to send their complete applications. So, during those 60 days they would come back to process FSWP 2014 applications.

Regards,

Kim27

Jan 13, 2015
lililili said:
Hi! I am the same NOC 4011 with you. And the application was received on Oct 1st. And the payment has been deducted on 17th Dec. But until now , I have not received PER. Today I called the CIC several times, but they refused to tell me the UCI.
Hello Guys!!

I too am October 1 Applicant. No news yet..

Let if no the updates, if any

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
a fellow in 4011, her application filed on 4 th dec , has received an email by cic regarding the return of her application. she says everything has been perfect. she doesnt know the reason yet. any ideas? cap filled ???

Please be advised that our office cannot provide applicants with individual guidance. It is strongly advised that you use the document checklist to help you compile your documents. The onus is on the applicant to provide information to satisfy the officer that they meet the requirements of the category they are applying under. When applying, please make sure you provide information for all the requirements and answer all the questions.
To conduct a proper search of our records we require:
· Applicants full name as per passport
· Date of Birth
· UCI # (if known)

Our office can make no guarantee that documentation submitted separate from the application will be matched to the application prior to the assessment or return of your application. If sent by courier, provide a tracking # for both your original submission and the submission containing your additional documents as well as your full name as per passport and your date of birth.
Your complete application package was returned to you.

Thank you,
KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Scarlette

Feb 3, 2015
Hi,
It's a strange behavior! Some honorable members have applied undec 4011 noc code, but there is no record of them in the spreadsheet to help the others!

pepsibear

Apr 18, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
vinisha09 said:
Wednesday, December 24, 2014 Location Time
23 Delivered - Signed for by : MIKE NOVA SCOTIA 10:33
22 With delivery courier NOVA SCOTIA AREA, NS - CANADA 08:23
21 Arrived at Delivery Facility in NOVA SCOTIA AREA - CANADA NOVA SCOTIA AREA, NS - CANADA 07:52
Tuesday, December 23, 2014 Location Time
20 Arrived at Sort Facility NOVA SCOTIA AREA - CANADA NOVA SCOTIA AREA, NS - CANADA 09:58
Monday, December 22, 2014 Location Time
19 Departed Facility in ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA 22:04
18 Processed at ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA 21:56
Sunday, December 21, 2014 Location Time
17 Arrived at Sort Facility ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA 23:35
16 Processed at ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA 22:54
15 Customs status updated ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA 18:46
14 Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 18:26
13 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 16:22
12 Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 15:15
11 Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 09:07
10 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 07
In FSW 2014 Global Spreadsheet, there is a vinisha09, whose file sent from chennai and applied on 12/16/2014. Is it you?