+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4011 (Fee encashed & PER date)

tulip5

Jan 2, 2015
Hello Guys,

I and my friend applied under 4011. My self-calculated points were 74, IELTS 7.5 and 6+ years full time univ teaching exp. My friend had 67 points. Both the apps were received at CIO on 9th October but no fee has been charged even after 3 months! My consultant says our apps wr perfect i.e no doc was missing and thr ws no question abt eligibility either. My CC is perfectly Ok. I've been using it regularly for online shopping n fee payments etc. and I always clear my due amount immediately keeping full credit available all the time. Just today I registered for a course and fee ws charged instantly. Anyone who faced or is facing the same situation? Does it mean that my app has not been accepted and I should stop waiting now? If so, how long will it take for me to get my docs back?

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
tulip5 said:
Hello Guys,

I and my friend applied under 4011. My self-calculated points were 74, IELTS 7.5 and 6+ years full time univ teaching exp. My friend had 67 points. Both the apps were received at CIO on 9th October but no fee has been charged even after 3 months! My consultant says our apps wr perfect i.e no doc was missing and thr ws no question abt eligibility either. My CC is perfectly Ok. I've been using it regularly for online shopping n fee payments etc. and I always clear my due amount immediately keeping full credit available all the time. Just today I registered for a course and fee ws charged instantly. Anyone who faced or is facing the same situation? Does it mean that my app has not been accepted and I should stop waiting now? If so, how long will it take for me to get my docs back?
wait for another 3-4 weeks.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statisical Summary of total number of days at the moment it will take to get PR-Visa Based Upon Average Number of Days of each stage in the process (subject to the validity of Data Entered by Participants in this forum,Spreadsheet Date:10th Jan,2015)[size=14pt][size=16pt][/size]

[size=14pt]Days from App. Received-- Till--Fee Encashed Date------->[size=14pt]89
[/size]-Days
Days from Fee Encashed Date?-- Till--PER received date------->[size=14pt]23
[/size]-Days
Days from PER received date?-- Till--AOR by local VO------->[size=14pt]30
[/size]-Days
Days from AOR by local VO?-- Till--Local VO started processing------->[size=14pt]39
[/size]-Days
Days from Local VO started processing?-- Till--Interview date------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Interview date?-- Till--Medical request date------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Medical request date?-- Till--Medicals done------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals done?-- Till--Medicals received by VO------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals received by VO?-- Till--RPRF request------->[size=14pt]19
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF request?-- Till--RPRF sent------->[size=14pt]17
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF sent?-- Till--RPRF received------->[size=14pt]13
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF received?-- Till--Passport request------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport request?-- Till--Passport sent------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport sent?-- Till--Decision made------->[size=14pt]14
[/size]-Days
Days from Decision made?-- Till--Visa issued date------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Visa issued date-- Till--Passport returned------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
[size=16pt]Total Days for PR-Visa After Recieving of Application at CIO------->[size=14pt][size=16pt]392
[/size]-Days
[size=14pt]George
Doha,Qatar

rimasony

Dec 26, 2014
tulip5 said:
Hello Guys,

Hi....
I too had applied in the same NOC in oct..
The application reached the office on 1st Oct.. No CC has been deducted...

I guess we need to wait for 2-4 weeks more... Probably we may get some news soon..

Good luck

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Hi everyone.
I have got suggestion. Could anyone call CIC and ask them regarding final date they did the completness check of applications before updating info in our NoC back in 16 dec 2014.
By this mean we can relief panic of many late applicants in this NoC or we can move on to express entry. You can mention that you are late applicant and would like to know what to do.

kapeed

Jan 8, 2015
Hi friends,

My application reached on 22nd of October 2014. My DD has not been en cashed yet. Is there any one for NOC 4011 who applied on or afetr 20th October.?

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
warsapp said:
Hi everyone.
I have got suggestion. Could anyone call CIC and ask them regarding final date they did the completness check of applications before updating info in our NoC back in 16 dec 2014.
By this mean we can relief panic of many late applicants in this NoC or we can move on to express entry. You can mention that you are late applicant and would like to know what to do.
no need to panic, there are applicants even towards the endf december.
my application for noc 4011 reached there on 24th december
no one will know the status of capping.
even i am not planning for express entry till i receive the update about the status of my application
allof us need to wait till end of february.
so, i would suggest all applicants for noc 4011 in the november - december months to calmly wait till end of february and then plan for express entry.

A

Almighty knows everything

vinisha09 said:
even i am not planning for express entry till i receive the update about the status of my application
so, i would suggest all applicants for noc 4011 in the november - december months to calmly wait till end of february and then plan for express entry.
How could we wait? There is no money deduction of our noc after 16 th October.. :( approximately 3 months have been passed after last deduction :eek:

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
Almighty knows everything said:
How could we wait? There is no money deduction of our noc after 16 th October.. :( approximately 3 months have been passed after last deduction :eek:
charging is also not there for many other cold nocs.
different nocs are taken care by different teams of officials and even the cap update may not necessarily indicate the same situation for all nocs.
so, better to wait till end of february

tulip5

Jan 2, 2015
Almighty knows everything said:
Hi,

Could you please clarify if the last charge was done on Oct 16th (for an applicant who might hv applied at an earlier date) or it was done for Oct 16th applicant? I'm Oct 9th applicant bt no CC deduction yet.

tulip5

Jan 2, 2015
rimasony said:
Hi....
I too had applied in the same NOC in oct..
The application reached the office on 1st Oct.. No CC has been deducted...

I guess we need to wait for 2-4 weeks more... Probably we may get some news soon..

Good luck
Isn't it strange? If our apps haven't been accepted, at least they should have been returned or we should have been informed about the reason via email. Some ppl r saying that the last deduction for our NOC ws made on 16th Oct. Now it's not clear whether 16th was the last date someone (an earlier date applicant) was charged or it was some 16th Oct applicant that was charged.

tulip5

Jan 2, 2015
vinisha09 said:
wait till jan 15th
then if you have not received any update then email cic
Hi

If we email CIC, do they really respond? Specially to those who have no reference number to quote. Can you please share their email id with us?

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
vinisha09 said:
I am neither panicking nor suggesting to panic others.
What I am saying is that someone who applied in December can call to CiC and ask what does their last dec 16 update mean? Up to which date of application is it inclusive? This can spread the light to the situiation.

MHD3336

Jan 6, 2015
Hello everyone,

Thanks for all the comments.

But please think about this: The last update from CIC on December 16th says at most 813 applicants have been received to the CIC and are confirmed to be complete. On the other hand the last CC charge relates to an applicant which has applied on October 16th and the CC charge of this applicant has happened in December 12th.

Therefore, how is it possible that CIC in December 16th releases 813 applications for 4011 if it had been capped? Is it not a paradox? The last applicant has been charged in December 12th but CIC has released 813 complete applications in December 16th.

Another point, I checked the SS and most of the applicants in 4011 after December 12th have used DD as their payment method. This payment method takes some more time and most of the recent charges of CIC had been in CC mode.

I am really confused about having no recent CC charge but the above paradox tells a different story.

What do you think?