Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 17 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line updated on 29 Feb 2015 (Process started on 26 Feb)
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
08 Apr 2015 * Medicals received on 18 Apr 2015
HI 4011 Folks,

I have seen many NOC 4011 topics but thought to start a new topic for Fee encashed & PER date as it will be useful for our colleagues to predict the status of their applications.

Its evident that NOC 4011 become one of the hot NOC with maximum number of applications updated during the recent CIC CAP updates (Last three times). It might have already reached 1000 by November end or at least by December end.

I request all to share the following information. Please share your bank details (Which bank DD or CC and country) as its not available in SS and will be useful for the members who used same bank.

Application Received Date at CIC: 03 Oct 2014 (latest in SS)
Fee Method and Bank name, country: CC & ______________
Fee en cashed date: 05 Dec 2014
PER received date:

Sametime, the topic is never restricted to the above mentioned details and we can discuss additional points with respect to NOC 4011 if needed.

All the best and wish you have fruitful discussion.

Regards
Anis

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
anisanges said:
HI 4011 Folks,

I have seen many NOC 4011 topics but thought to start a new topic for Fee encashed & PER date as it will be useful for our colleagues to predict the status of their applications.

Its evident that NOC 4011 become one of the hot NOC with maximum number of applications updated during the recent CIC CAP updates (Last three times). It might have already reached 1000 by November end or at least by December end.

I request all to share the following information. Please share your bank details (Which bank DD or CC and country) as its not available in SS and will be useful for the members who used same bank.

Application Received Date at CIC: 03 Oct 2014 (latest in SS)
Fee Method and Bank name, country: CC & ______________
Fee en cashed date: 05 Dec 2014
PER received date:

Sametime, the topic is never restricted to the above mentioned details and we can discuss additional points with respect to NOC 4011 if needed.

All the best and wish you have fruitful discussion.

Regards
Anis
hi, what is the status of noc 4011 capping, i am yet to send my application - i will send by dec 10th. worried about capping

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
vinisha09 said:
hi, what is the status of noc 4011 capping, i am yet to send my application - i will send by dec 10th. worried about capping
My personal understanding is that 357 applications in CIC until Sep 1 2014. (Based on the spreadsheet and CIC update Correlation). May be u can assume + or -50 here.

We cannot assume how many number of applications sent on sep, oct and nov roughly it may be around another 500 applications Max (Not sure! may be lesser or higher too).

U can go ahead and send ur application as soon as possible. Hope u have all supporting docs in hand.

Let me know if you need any further help!

Regards
Anis :)

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
anisanges said:
My personal understanding is that 357 applications in CIC until Sep 1 2014. (Based on the spreadsheet and CIC update Correlation). May be u can assume + or -50 here.

We cannot assume how many number of applications sent on sep, oct and nov roughly it may be around another 500 applications Max (Not sure! may be lesser or higher too).

U can go ahead and send ur application as soon as possible. Hope u have all supporting docs in hand.

Let me know if you need any further help!

Regards
Anis :)
dear sir
why september 1 - my consultant is telling that it was updated till september end.
i am fearing whether i will be in the cap if i send on december 10

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
vinisha09 said:
dear sir
why september 1 - my consultant is telling that it was updated till september end.
i am fearing whether i will be in the cap if i send on december 10
Last CIC update:357 when i checked the SS at that time the last charged application was on 27 Aug i remember.

Just wait for another CIC update and check the SS for the last charged date in SS (it will give approximate date until that the CIC has processed applications. (it will happen either on Wed morng or Saturday morng this week)

I will also update u as soon as next CIC update comes.

I do not know how ur consultant is predicting..there is no way to predict things apart from the SS and CIC correlation.

For now, if u do not have any possibilities to apply in any other NOC, just apply without second thought.

Hope it helps.

Regards
Anis

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
anisanges said:
Last CIC update:357 when i checked the SS at that time the last charged application was on 27 Aug i remember.

Just wait for another CIC update and check the SS for the last charged date in SS (it will give approximate date until that the CIC has processed applications. (it will happen either on Wed morng or Saturday morng this week)

I will also update u as soon as next CIC update comes.

I do not know how ur consultant is predicting..there is no way to predict things apart from the SS and CIC correlation.

For now, if u do not have any possibilities to apply in any other NOC, just apply without second thought.

Hope it helps.

Regards
Anis
thank you, Sir

tareqjaber

May 2, 2014
Hello 4011 people :)

My application was received on the 18th of August, and CIC attempted to charge the "CC" 3 times on (4th, 5th, and 7th November) but it failed due to wrong security code and the card was cancelled. I only found out on the 22nd of November and immediately sent a scanned copy of new Fee Payment Form on CIC email, in addition to the original one by TNT courier which was received on 26th!!

A reply was received from CIC on 25th of November says:
------------------------------------
Reference: [116-946]
Date: 2014-11-25

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

We have forwarded the information you provided to the responsible department. They will contact you only if they require further information

I am expecting my application to be returned as there was a time period of 14 days between the 3rd charging attempt and the day I updated the CIC!
However, till now no application was received nor email stating that my case is rejected due to fee payment failure!

This is my story shared as it might be beneficial for others :) :)

Regards

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
tareqjaber said:
Hello 4011 people :)

My application was received on the 18th of August, and CIC attempted to charge the "CC" 3 times on (4th, 5th, and 7th November) but it failed due to wrong security code and the card was cancelled. I only found out on the 22nd of November and immediately sent a scanned copy of new Fee Payment Form on CIC email, in addition to the original one by TNT courier which was received on 26th!!

A reply was received by CIC says:
Reference: [116-946]
Date: 2014-11-25

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

We have forwarded the information you provided to the responsible department. They will contact you only if they require further information

I am expecting my application to be returned as there was a time period of 14 days between the 3rd charging attempt and the day I updated the CIC!
However, till now no application was received nor email stating that my case is rejected due to fee payment failure!

This is my story shared as it might be beneficial for others :) :)

Regards
Thanks for sharing. Certainly helpful for everyone!!

CC is not encouraged always. DD is the best option though there is some delay in processing.

I suggest u to prepare a second application in case ur application is not returned before 20 dec. (Don't know u will get the 2nd IELTS TRF, just be ready)

All the best!

Regards
Anis

tareqjaber

May 2, 2014
anisanges said:
Thanks for sharing. Certainly helpful for everyone!!

CC is not encouraged always. DD is the best option though there is some delay in processing.

I suggest u to prepare a second application in case ur application is not returned before 20 dec. (Don't know u will get the 2nd IELTS TRF, just be ready)

All the best!

Regards
Anis
Thank you Anis for your response. I will order a second copy of my IELTS result and be ready for new submission soon!

Hope all good to everyone

Regards

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
tareqjaber said:
Thank you Anis for your response. I will order a second copy of my IELTS result and be ready for new submission soon!

Regards
U need to mention that u r applying for CIC. Need to show some proof also.

All the best!

aazhar

Oct 26, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 11 2015
Nomination.....
21 jan 2015 per
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
19 aug 2015 slu
Med's Request
01-01-2016 postposd due to wife Pregnancy
Med's Done....
medical done 29-03-2017
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
09-may -2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2017
LANDED..........
INSH ALLAH in 2018
tareqjaber said:

Regards
can u share ur qualification and work experience ur icas or wes evaluation degree

sy786

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
04-12-2014
Med's Done....
08-12-2014. Third line update on 17-12-2014
Passport Req..
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah........ in the last of May
Hi...
My application received on 23rd May 2014. Medical Request received on 4th December... Payment carged by Sept. Last...... :)

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
sy786 said:
Hi...
My application received on 23rd May 2014. Medical Request received on 4th December... Payment carged by Sept. Last...... :)
Congratulations..

Hope the following link will be useful for you!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob471.asp

blindman

Jun 30, 2014
Banja Luka, BiH
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
09-06-2015
Nomination.....
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
05-06-2015
Med's Request
09-06-2015
tareqjaber said:

Regards
Hi tareqjaber

I'm trying to send you PM, is says your inbox is full.
Can you delete couple of ms so I can send you reply regarding CC issue.
Tnx

Regards

tareqjaber

May 2, 2014
blindman said:
Hi tareqjaber

I'm trying to send you PM, is says your inbox is full.
Can you delete couple of ms so I can send you reply regarding CC issue.
Tnx

Regards
Thank you so much. I did :)