NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Hello Everybody,

Just joined this forum and its nice to see all the information flowing.

Anybody can help in reference letters content ?? I mean, just a simple letter of confirmation from my company that I am working with this company for how long, as what and doing what ??

Thanks

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
GUR2010 said:
Hello Everybody,

Just joined this forum and its nice to see all the information flowing.

Anybody can help in reference letters content ?? I mean, just a simple letter of confirmation from my company that I am working with this company for how long, as what and doing what ??

Thanks

will this help?

[date]

To whom it may concern

Reference letter for employment record of Mr. XXX

This is to certify that Mr. XXX was employed by [name of employer] in a full-time (40 hours/week) [position] from [month, year] to [month, year].

During employment his responsibilities included following:

[list all main duties]

Mr. XXX's gross salary, including benefits, from employment with XXX was [currency, amount].

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely yours,

[name of signatory]
[position of signatory][/list]

ataali

Aug 16, 2010
Hi All,
i waited for 5 years to apply, i have applied one time and it was rejected then they changed the rules by listing 30 jobs which i didnt find my job there. now i have NOC1122 which is exactly my current job but unfortunatley found that they will select only 1000 candidates worldwide. iam note sure what the criteria to select the 1000 and i think i lost the hope and the interest. one more thing, i have an IELTS exam which i have done two years back, should i do another one or i can submit what i have? i have also MBA

regards,

Ala'a

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Coffee said:

will this help?

[date]

To whom it may concern

Reference letter for employment record of Mr. XXX

This is to certify that Mr. XXX was employed by [name of employer] in a full-time (40 hours/week) [position] from [month, year] to [month, year].

During employment his responsibilities included following:

[list all main duties]

Mr. XXX's gross salary, including benefits, from employment with XXX was [currency, amount].

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely yours,

[name of signatory]
[position of signatory][/list]

Thanks a lot Coffee!

It would definitely help.

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Can anybody clarify one small doubt about PCC?

If my permanent residence is of different state than my present residence, from where should I get the PCC??
My present residence police station or permanent residence ?

Thanks

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
GUR2010 said:

If my permanent residence is of different state than my present residence, from where should I get the PCC??

Thanks
Can anybody throw some light on this question ??

Thanks

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
GUR2010 said:

Thanks
I guess you need to consult your visa office instructions, mine clearly said what they like and what not. BTW, you don't need to send PCCs to CIO now, you would do this after you get approval and your packages gets processed locally by your visa office.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
ataali said:
Hi All,
i waited for 5 years to apply, i have applied one time and it was rejected then they changed the rules by listing 30 jobs which i didnt find my job there. now i have NOC1122 which is exactly my current job but unfortunatley found that they will select only 1000 candidates worldwide. iam note sure what the criteria to select the 1000 and i think i lost the hope and the interest. one more thing, i have an IELTS exam which i have done two years back, should i do another one or i can submit what i have? i have also MBA

regards,

Ala'a
Hi Ala'a,

why not trying your chances? you life does not end with this, treat it as another step in your life and in your continuous efforts to possibly improve your life by moving to different country.

your ielts score I believe should be updated, I think it is valid for one year. AND, once your profile exactly qualifies under current rules, why not to jump in 8)

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2174 - Programmer Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
Hi Folks,

I am wondering how long does central intake office take to respond (after July 26, 2010), after they received the courier?.

Does any one of you got reply or receipt ?.

Thanks,

Pradeep Venkatesh.

ataali

Aug 16, 2010
Hi All,
i talked to one lawyer and told me that CIC processed 85% from applications till last week. he said that our chance to proceed the application is minimal in the coming couple of months becuase the quota is 1000 per NOC. They processed the applications which have been submitted first. I think this is toally NOT FAIR.

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
ataali said:
Hi All,
i talked to one lawyer and told me that CIC processed 85% from applications till last week. he said that our chance to proceed the application is minimal in the coming couple of months becuase the quota is 1000 per NOC. They processed the applications which have been submitted first. I think this is toally NOT FAIR.
How did that lawyer come to know ?
I have talked to several lawyers in Canada and no one knows what is actual status (as CIC will officially inform on its website only), only they estimate it will get over by Sept/Oct ...

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Coffee said:
I guess you need to consult your visa office instructions, mine clearly said what they like and what not. BTW, you don't need to send PCCs to CIO now, you would do this after you get approval and your packages gets processed locally by your visa office.
Are you sure coffee?? Because I have read contradicting information everywhere. Doesn't CIO require copies of your PCC and VO needs original? So, even if its just copies, we would have to wait for the original to get to us before we can provide them with the copy!! Correct??

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
sbo said:
Are you sure coffee?? Because I have read contradicting information everywhere. Doesn't CIO require copies of your PCC and VO needs original? So, even if its just copies, we would have to wait for the original to get to us before we can provide them with the copy!! Correct??
Dear SBO,

As per my understanding, if one doesn't have PCC right now, he can send the application to CIO without PCC and arrange for the PCC later.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
sbo said:
pretty much, sbo. I did obtain PCC and mailed it, but then rules were different. my understanding stems from following:

PCC should be issued within 3 months prior to submission (refer instructions for this requirement) -> you make copy of the PCC and send to CIO -> after 2-3 months you get (I want that!!!) your AOR and figure out you have your original PCC in your hands -> which is likely to become outdated by the time you received your AOR.

that does not tie in my mind, and this is the reason why I join other members of this forum. please read through other threads, as you may find different approach and thinking - please share these here then.

regards,

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hi Coffee,

Please see my latest reply on this, in the below thread :). Hope it helps :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.0.html