1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
fromdubai said:
Maybe I am considering not to apply ....

Yesterday I know a person his visa application got rejected, reason : visa officer does not think he has enough work experience in eligible NOC (he had 3 years experience), his documents does not look satisfactory for him despite he worked hard, ensure all documents were in order, had MBA degree. There was no background check, no asking additional support documents, straight refuse.

I have worked hard, collected so many documents, so many more to arrange .... will wait, and result is just on minimum chance (like Visa officer might feel the documents are not satisfactory according to him); worse thing is being refused despite you know you qualify honestly !
man, this sounds very strange for a man in the middle (or even at end), sorry for that! you are not a perfectionist, are you? I believe you knew that applying itself does not guarantee you success. if this example discourages you, then you may need to look for definite and guaranteed undertakings.

and, my personal advice to others who are in process, including you, fromdubai. please do continue and file your docs. it is pretty much at the start of the process. I like posts by Qorax inspiring people to try chances - this is an attempt to improve your life - regardless where you finally land. you may loose fight, but focus on winning the battle.

HEAD UP, fromdubai and others! ;D

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
Coffee said:
man, this sounds very strange for a man in the middle (or even at end), sorry for that! you are not a perfectionist, are you? I believe you knew that applying itself does not guarantee you success. if this example discourages you, then you may need to look for definite and guaranteed undertakings.

and, my personal advice to others who are in process, including you, fromdubai. please do continue and file your docs. it is pretty much at the start of the process. I like posts by Qorax inspiring people to try chances - this is an attempt to improve your life - regardless where you finally land. you may loose fight, but focus on winning the battle.

HEAD UP, fromdubai and others! ;D
Thank you for your kind words .... :)

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Qorax, I hope you don't mind me posting some of your posts on this thread ;D I like them.

to fromdubai and others:

The Power & Cost of Miracles... Or is it?

A little girl went to her bedroom and pulled her piggy-bank from its hiding place in the closet.

She poured the change out on the floor and counted it carefully. Three times. The total had to be exact. No chance here for mistakes.

Carefully placing the coins back in the jar and twisting the cap, she slipped out the back door and made her way 6 blocks to Rexall's Drug Store, the one with the big Red Indian Chief sign above the door.

She waited patiently for the pharmacist to give her some attention, but he was too busy at this moment. Tess, the little girl, twisted her feet to make a scuffing noise. Nothing. She cleared her throat with the most disgusting sound she could muster. No good. Finally she took a quarter from her jar and banged it on the glass counter. That did it!

"And what do you want?" the pharmacist asked in an annoyed tone. "I'm talking to my brother from Chicago whom I haven't seen in ages."

"Well, I want to talk to you about my brother," Tess replied, "He's really, really sick... and I want to buy a miracle."

"I beg your pardon?" queried the pharmacist.

"His name is Andrew and he has something bad growing inside his head and my Daddy says only a miracle can save him now. So how much does a miracle cost?"

"We don't sell miracles here, little girl. I'm sorry but I can't help you," the pharmacist said, softening a little.

"Listen Sir, I have the money to pay for it. If it isn't enough, I can try & get some more. Just tell me how much it costs."

The pharmacist's brother, who was until now plainly an observant, a well dressed man, stooped down and asked little Tess, "What kind of a miracle does your brother need?"

"I don't know," Tess replied with her eyes welling up. "I just know he's very sick and Mommy says he needs an operation. But my Daddy can't pay for it, so I want to use my money."

"How much do you have, sweetheart?" asked the man from Chicago.

"One dollar and eleven cents," Tess answered politely. "And it's all the money I have, but I can get some more if I need to."

"Well, what a coincidence," smiled the gentleman. "A dollar and eleven cents -is the exact price of a miracle for little brothers."

He took her money in one hand and with the other he grasped her mitten and said, "Take me to where you live. I want to see your brother and meet your parents. Let's see if I have the miracle you need."

That well dressed man was Dr. Carlton Armstrong, a surgeon, specializing in neuro-surgery. The operation was completed for $1.11 and it wasn't long until Andrew, the brother of little Tess, was home again and doing well.

Mom and Dad were happily talking about the chain of events that had led them to this place. "That surgery," her Mom whispered, "was a real miracle. I wonder how much it would have cost?"

Tess smiled. She knew exactly how much a miracle cost... One dollar and Eleven cents...
Plus the faith of a little child.

In our lives, we never know how many miracles we will need. But remember, most of the time it doesn't cost much, just our faith!

A miracle is not the suspension of natural law, but the operation of a higher law.

Do u agree? I'm sure u do!

Qorax

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010

Coffee said:
Qorax, I hope you don't mind me posting some of your posts on this thread ;D I like them.

to fromdubai and others:

The Power & Cost of Miracles... Or is it?

A little girl went to her bedroom and pulled her piggy-bank from its hiding place in the closet.

She poured the change out on the floor and counted it carefully. Three times. The total had to be exact. No chance here for mistakes.

Carefully placing the coins back in the jar and twisting the cap, she slipped out the back door and made her way 6 blocks to Rexall's Drug Store, the one with the big Red Indian Chief sign above the door.

She waited patiently for the pharmacist to give her some attention, but he was too busy at this moment. Tess, the little girl, twisted her feet to make a scuffing noise. Nothing. She cleared her throat with the most disgusting sound she could muster. No good. Finally she took a quarter from her jar and banged it on the glass counter. That did it!

"And what do you want?" the pharmacist asked in an annoyed tone. "I'm talking to my brother from Chicago whom I haven't seen in ages."

"Well, I want to talk to you about my brother," Tess replied, "He's really, really sick... and I want to buy a miracle."

"I beg your pardon?" queried the pharmacist.

"His name is Andrew and he has something bad growing inside his head and my Daddy says only a miracle can save him now. So how much does a miracle cost?"

"We don't sell miracles here, little girl. I'm sorry but I can't help you," the pharmacist said, softening a little.

"Listen Sir, I have the money to pay for it. If it isn't enough, I can try & get some more. Just tell me how much it costs."

The pharmacist's brother, who was until now plainly an observant, a well dressed man, stooped down and asked little Tess, "What kind of a miracle does your brother need?"

"I don't know," Tess replied with her eyes welling up. "I just know he's very sick and Mommy says he needs an operation. But my Daddy can't pay for it, so I want to use my money."

"How much do you have, sweetheart?" asked the man from Chicago.

"One dollar and eleven cents," Tess answered politely. "And it's all the money I have, but I can get some more if I need to."

"Well, what a coincidence," smiled the gentleman. "A dollar and eleven cents -is the exact price of a miracle for little brothers."

He took her money in one hand and with the other he grasped her mitten and said, "Take me to where you live. I want to see your brother and meet your parents. Let's see if I have the miracle you need."

That well dressed man was Dr. Carlton Armstrong, a surgeon, specializing in neuro-surgery. The operation was completed for $1.11 and it wasn't long until Andrew, the brother of little Tess, was home again and doing well.

Mom and Dad were happily talking about the chain of events that had led them to this place. "That surgery," her Mom whispered, "was a real miracle. I wonder how much it would have cost?"

Tess smiled. She knew exactly how much a miracle cost... One dollar and Eleven cents...
Plus the faith of a little child.

In our lives, we never know how many miracles we will need. But remember, most of the time it doesn't cost much, just our faith!

A miracle is not the suspension of natural law, but the operation of a higher law.

Do u agree? I'm sure u do!

Qorax

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Wow.. Thanks Qorax and Coffee.. A stitch in time :)

Me too hearing a lot of these refusals:(, what if, what about this, what about that, if, if.... But i guess we should give it a shot! and it doesn't cost us a fortune:)

Thanks ,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
anything going on here?

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Very little activity over here it seems, but I suppose it likely to pick up over the coming weeks. As at today, we have the following applications under NOC 1122 ("Nic / Date received by CIC / Visa Office" format).

1. joenash / 17 Jul / Not Given
2. lafaneh / 19 Jul / Damascus
3. temasek / 30 Jul / Singapore
4. coffee / 3 Aug / Moscow
5. inexperienced / 5 Aug / New Delhi
6. canada121 / 5 Aug / New Delhi

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Temasek said:
Very little activity over here it seems, but I suppose it likely to pick up over the coming weeks. As at today, we have the following applications under NOC 1122 ("Nic / Date received by CIC / Visa Office" format).

1. joenash / 17 Jul / Not Given
2. lafaneh / 19 Jul / Damascus
3. temasek / 30 Jul / Singapore
4. coffee / 3 Aug / Moscow
5. inexperienced / 5 Aug / New Delhi
6. canada121 / 5 Aug / New Delhi
All the best everybody... i too will be applying under 1122.. in the process of collecting all the docs right now

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
URGENT!!!

Please advise me if following job duties can fit in this 1122 NOC?

I am not employee of consulting agency, but I prepare reports for top and middle management in the bank. Am I entitled to apply as a management analyst?

Professional Experience:

• Identified Key Performance indicators based on data for branches and regional profitability report implementation
• Developed and implemented costing models – standard costing, activity based costing for profitability purposes
• Provided monthly comments of business performance to Management Board members and senior management
• Prepared feasibility studies for new branches and products
• Benchmarked analysis – comparison of business processes and performance within peer group in the same industry, „best practice“ analysis of efficiency and effectiveness
• Market share analysis (number of clients, deposits and loans regional concentration)
• Operational reorganization - financial calculation of “synergy effects“
• Prepared client calculation analysis (products re-engineering) for Management Board and Key account managers
• Business performance data mining analysis – transforming data into information’s by identifying which products, type of clients, regions generates income
• Corporate planning – compiling and co-ordination of strategic planning, operational planning, forecasts with SWOT analysis
• Analysis – budget performance control per costs centers
• Implementing and maintaining internal procedures of business processes
• Coaching team members
• Online analytical processing cube (OLAP) and SAP maintenance for controlling purposes

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
echoes1978 said:
URGENT!!!

Please advise me if following job duties can fit in this 1122 NOC?

I am not employee of consulting agency, but I prepare reports for top and middle management in the bank. Am I entitled to apply as a management analyst?

Professional Experience:

• Identified Key Performance indicators based on data for branches and regional profitability report implementation
• Developed and implemented costing models – standard costing, activity based costing for profitability purposes
• Provided monthly comments of business performance to Management Board members and senior management
• Prepared feasibility studies for new branches and products
• Benchmarked analysis – comparison of business processes and performance within peer group in the same industry, „best practice“ analysis of efficiency and effectiveness
• Market share analysis (number of clients, deposits and loans regional concentration)
• Operational reorganization - financial calculation of “synergy effects“
• Prepared client calculation analysis (products re-engineering) for Management Board and Key account managers
• Business performance data mining analysis – transforming data into information's by identifying which products, type of clients, regions generates income
• Corporate planning – compiling and co-ordination of strategic planning, operational planning, forecasts with SWOT analysis
• Analysis – budget performance control per costs centers
• Implementing and maintaining internal procedures of business processes
• Coaching team members
• Online analytical processing cube (OLAP) and SAP maintenance for controlling purposes

according to my knowledge these do fall into 1122

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
Everyone applying this NOC kindly inform your job position and type of firm you work for .....

I was product analyst for marketing - for construction company ....
Some consultants and lawyers say its ok (as I applied through a lawyer), but I talked to another lawyer in Canada yesterday he said only consultant firm employee will be eligible ....

So let us share this information and see what possible outcome we are getting :)

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
fromdubai said:
Everyone applying this NOC kindly inform your job position and type of firm you work for .....

I was product analyst for marketing - for construction company ....
Some consultants and lawyers say its ok (as I applied through a lawyer), but I talked to another lawyer in Canada yesterday he said only consultant firm employee will be eligible ....

So let us share this information and see what possible outcome we are getting :)

I am a Business Analyst for a Consulting company. I am into Retail consulting in US

Rae74

Jul 22, 2010
Hi,

I Finished my Degree in Commerce in 1995, after whch I got married,and helped with my fathers business during this period. Later my father retired after winding up the business. In 2004 I had a baby and in 2005 I started helping with a family friends boutique as management trainee for a period of 8 month, after the experience in this boutique I joined a local builder who was into land development and construction, the employer was a very close friend of my husband. I joined as assisstant to the Manager and worked for about 1 Year.

After that I joined a civil contractor firm who were managing the projects of southern railway, telecom etc... as Business manager, I worked there for a period of about 2 Years and after That I joined my present employer as Business Development Manager, that too construction industry. My job duties match the NOC code 1122, but the same is relevant to mainly construction industry.

Is it okay to file under NOC 1122 if working in the construction industry.

Please advise.

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
Rae74 said:
Hi,

I Finished my Degree in Commerce in 1995, after whch I got married,and helped with my fathers business during this period. Later my father retired after winding up the business. In 2004 I had a baby and in 2005 I started helping with a family friends boutique as management trainee for a period of 8 month, after the experience in this boutique I joined a local builder who was into land development and construction, the employer was a very close friend of my husband. I joined as assisstant to the Manager and worked for about 1 Year.

After that I joined a civil contractor firm who were managing the projects of southern railway, telecom etc... as Business manager, I worked there for a period of about 2 Years and after That I joined my present employer as Business Development Manager, that too construction industry. My job duties match the NOC code 1122, but the same is relevant to mainly construction industry.

Is it okay to file under NOC 1122 if working in the construction industry.

Please advise.

1122 NOC is new and no one knows exactly what type will be accepted, but you can try, what is the harm ;)
unless you have another option(s) ....