+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Hello everybody,
even though i just stumbled on this forum by chance and had a terrible time trying to use it, i must confess that i am still very happy to find it.
What i have read on this discussion forum is very encouraging and enlightning. pls is there any Registered nurse on this forum who can assist me with some professional tips? If i have ielts result that is still valid till November, can it be accepted for this application? Your response will be appreciated.
Toluwanile.

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toluwanile said:
Hello everybody,
even though i just stumbled on this forum by chance and had a terrible time trying to use it, i must confess that i am still very happy to find it.
What i have read on this discussion forum is very encouraging and enlightning. pls is there any Registered nurse on this forum who can assist me with some professional tips? If i have ielts result that is still valid till November, can it be accepted for this application? Your response will be appreciated.
Toluwanile.
Hi Toluwanile,

You can check this thread for some of your concerns. You may table your concerns with fellow members on the thread for positive feedback

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/3152-registered-nurse-category-t24422.255.html

Cheers
Olabisi

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
igbehinadara said:
Dear Niger,

We urgently need to network,at least to discuss the peculiarity of our application.

Thanks
Ig.
Good to meet you Guys! Has anybody has any experience with landing process? If so, please share..

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Is applying for Temporary Work Permit advisable?

Olabisi2010 said:
Hi Toluwanile,

You can check this thread for some of your concerns. You may table your concerns with fellow members on the thread for positive feedback

Cheers
Olabisi
Hi Olabisi,
thank you for your response. The link was helpful, but i would like to know if applying for a temporary work permit before getting the pr is advisable considering the fact that i submitted my full application to Accra in June, 2010. I will also appreciate it if any of the senior members of this forum know about the prospect of getting registered nurse job in Calgary.
God bless us all and grant us our heart desires
toluwanile

tito

Feb 10, 2007
jerry2121 said:
Good to meet you Guys! Has anybody has any experience with landing process? If so, please share..
C'mon now, hit the search button. There are tons of landing experiences here!

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Is applying for Temporary Work Permit advisable?

Toluwanile said:
Hi Olabisi,
thank you for your response. The link was helpful, but i would like to know if applying for a temporary work permit before getting the pr is advisable considering the fact that i submitted my full application to Accra in June, 2010. I will also appreciate it if any of the senior members of this forum know about the prospect of getting registered nurse job in Calgary.
God bless us all and grant us our heart desires
toluwanile
Hi Toluwanile,

My candid advice is that you let your PR application run its full course to visa issuance. Submission to Ghana VO is a closer step home. Therefore, expect the best news very soon. Also, temporary visa is far below the juicy apple of PR. Again, do not paint the perception of a confused applicant to the VO, however the choice is entirely up to you, these are just my gut feelings and personal opinion.

Regarding the prospect of getting registered nurse job in Calgary, explore the following websites;

http://www.calgaryhealthregion.ca/employment/index.htm

http://jobsearch.monster.ca/Alberta/Calgary/Registered-Nurse-RN/get-jobs-125.aspx

Best wishes
Olabisi

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
I would say Calgary is a very good prospect for geeting nursing jobs.Infact one of the best

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
It is adviceable to apply for the work permit if you have been offered a job. You can be working while the process is on. Tolu are u a pre june or post june applicant. As a post june applicant you still have a long way to go. so applying for the work permit would be adviceable

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Hello 9ja people,
It’s really nice to see my fellow 9ja here.
Please I would like to know the processing time. I submitted my application on the 7th of June 2010 to Ghana office I was sent a mail on my file number and a letter. After 3weeks I got a letter with receipt of payment.
I would like to know has any nija been called for interview?
What is the next line I should be waiting for?
Also I would like to know the cost of medicals.
I newly got married though I included it that am now married but my spouse is not going with me would she need to go for medicals?
Please I will appreciate your answers.
I wish us God’s favour.

diehard

Sep 7, 2010
Please am an engineer in the telecomms field. Is there a way of migrating to canada as a skilled person cause i cannot see my field among those listed for immigration consideration

ogbeni

Feb 3, 2010
Good people,

I am here again. Yes, i got my forms returned back to me few days ago due to the fact that i paid my initial fee in US dollar. I have been asked to pay in canadian dollars. No problems and i'll do just that.
However, i am now in the US on a student visa and i arrived US last week, therefore, my postal adress has changed from Nigeria to the US now.

My question: when im resending the forms to canada, should i attach a new letter stating this change in new addy?? This is my reason, i definately will not be interviewed again in Ghana should my application go through to the next stage i guess???

any advise is welcome oo, Tinuadebola, barsindo and golden apple please advise ooo.

Thanks people.

zacolas

Apr 13, 2010
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2010
Hi Ogbeni,

so far you applied as a Nigerian citizen.......after you have resend your application to canada it will be send to their visa office in Ghana in as far you fill the visa office on the initial application......so if you are using Nigeria address or US address you will still be interview by CHC in Accra, Ghana.....meanwhile I have seen a case on this site "A Nigerian resides in Germany sent his application to CHC office Germany and after many months his application was forwarded to the CHC office in Ghana.

So best of luck.

FOLA

zacolas

Apr 13, 2010
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2010
Hi Diehard,

So far your occupation was not among the new ministerial list that means you are not qualify to apply under the FSW category but other ways which you can apply are through Provincial nominee or may you if you are married then you consider your wife that is if her occupation is among the new occupation list.

I hope you would find this information useful.

Best wishes,

FOLA

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
lnd_dan said:
Hello 9ja people,
It's really nice to see my fellow 9ja here.
Please I would like to know the processing time. I submitted my application on the 7th of June 2010 to Ghana office I was sent a mail on my file number and a letter. After 3weeks I got a letter with receipt of payment. WHAT DID YOU PAY FOR BECAUSE I MADE MY OWN TO CIO DIRECTLY
I would like to know has any nija been called for interview? YES SOME PEOPLE WERE INTERVIEWED AND WERE ISSUED VISA BUT NONE TO MY KNOWLEDGE IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS NOT EVERYONE GETS INTERVIEW. SOME OF OUR SENIORS HERE WERE ISSUED VISA WITHOUT INTERVIEW PARTICULARLY WHEN ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS ARE COMPLETE AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND.
What is the next line I should be waiting for? AM SURE YOUR STATUS SHOULD BE READING RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE BY NOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP CHECKING YOUR STATUS. I HERE THEY ALWAYS UPDATE EVERY TUESDAY. THE NEXT STAGE WILL BE 'IN PROCESS' THATS WHEN THE REAL JOB OF VERIFICATION AND BACKGROUND INFORMATION BEGINS. ONCE YOU SCALE THROUGH THAT STAGE YOU WILL BE CALLED FOR MEDICALS.

Also I would like to know the cost of medicals. AM NOT SURE OF THE COST BARSINDO AND OLOYE SHOULD KNOW. BUT THERE ARE SOME DMP IN LAGOS I WOULD TRY AND POST THE LINK TO YOU SO YOU CAN FIND OUT
I newly got married though I included it that am now married but my spouse is not going with me would she need to go for medicals? YES SHE HAS TO. IF SHE DOES NOT IT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO BRING HER TO JOIN YOU LATER.
Please I will appreciate your answers.
I wish us God's favour. AMEN AND YOU TOO
NB ANSWERS ARE IN CAPITAL
TINU

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
ogbeni said:
Good people,

I am here again. Yes, i got my forms returned back to me few days ago due to the fact that i paid my initial fee in US dollar. I have been asked to pay in canadian dollars. No problems and i'll do just that.
However, i am now in the US on a student visa and i arrived US last week, therefore, my postal adress has changed from Nigeria to the US now.

My question: when im resending the forms to canada, should i attach a new letter stating this change in new addy?? YES IF ONLY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ITS GOOD FOR THEM TO KNOW IF POSSIBLE DO A COPY OF YOUR VISA AND ATTACH. This is my reason, i definately will not be interviewed again in Ghana should my application go through to the next stage i guess??? AM NOT TOO SURE BUT I THINK CIO SAYS YOU MUST HAVE VALIDLY LIVED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR BEFORE YOU CAN USE THAT COUNTRY AS VISA OFFICE. ALSO ITS LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE IN US USE BUFFALO AND THEY ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINING THAT THE OFFICE IS VERY SLOW SO BE CAREFUL. AS FOR INTERVIEW ITS NOT COMPULSORY THAT THEY SCHEDULE YOU FOR ONE, SO MANY PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAD GOTTEN VISA WITHOUT INTERVIEW SO MY DEAR RELAX AND BE POSITIVE THAT YOU WONT NEED IT TOO.

any advise is welcome oo, Tinuadebola, barsindo and golden apple please advise ooo. ANSWERS ARE IN CAP AM STILL LEARNING HOW TO USE THE COLORS.
CHEERS

Thanks people.