+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baba Oloye,

Congrats to you and your family for a smooth landing experience. Thank you for sharing detailed landing experience.

We will be expecting your timeline as well to motivate some of us.

Wishing you and your family a gracious beginning to a successful life in Canada.

Cheers
Olabisi

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Olabisi i just noticed that we are both on the same boat. We are both under the month of MAY. May God see us through

Oloye, congratulations. As God as seen you throught the whole process so shall he for us that have not gotten ours.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
I think we should setup a table for applicants for Accra so we can be able to monitor progress going on there too and compare with what is happening in CIO, so as to be sure the problems in CIO is not affecting the Visa Office

I also heard that new applicants forms will no longer be progressed at the various VO office any more and that it would be process in CIO. Is there any truth in that?

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oloye & Boljet

Congratulations to you both, may the continued grace of the almighty be upon you and your family.
Have a great life in Canada!!

Peace!

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Oga Oloye,
thank God for you and your family. May you find green pastures in this new land in Jesus name. Pls continue to pray for us all to make it through.

I beg o my seniors, i need your opinion concerning an issue that came up in my family. We need 2k out of the 14k fund we kept in our acct for this project. Pls can we use the 2k and then quickly return it at this stage. ( i submitted my doc to accra in june). Kindly advise.
Toluwanile

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Oloye & Boljet,

You know what? I laughed my head off when I started reading your landing experience right from Lag! Omo I feel you too much! Am sure you went to the Airport late becos you need to do last minute bye bye to the God-forsaken-goddam-place called 9ija!LOL....

I am just tooo happy to say Congrats...But Oloye yiu bad OOOO, So na ya wifey be Boljet since all these years and yu nefa say so...Well thank God now Afefe ti fe......

Olorun a wa pelu yin, e ko ni ri idamu lai owo ijoba canada tabi omo buruku 9ija l'oruko Jesu kristi omo oloun.

Oluwa ti o se yi yio se ti gbogbo awa toku lori ila. Amin.

Please where is Abeni Okin...Oloye, were u able to collect your refund on your old application at Accra b4 leaving just wanted to know bcos it seems am going to do same.

Last reuest, Pls dont forget to share the koko as per job hunt...if gud or "gud" lets know.

How accommadation be nad the rest of them. I trust you omo 9ija ni mi 9ija ni mot ibere sini ka ABC.....Oloye...O lenu biPon Pon Pon....

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Boljet, Oloye and family,

Congrats with best wishes for the future. Thanks for sharing!

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
How fast is the Vo in accra

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hi guys, this forum is amazing and i am happy to have come across such an informative forum, i applied with my family under skilled worker for residence in june 2004 i have been called for medicals, police report and have paid the landing fees this was in march 2010, the waiting is killing me and i wanted to find out how long it took people to be called for thier passports because i have really been thing about it. thanks

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibry said:
hi guys, this forum is amazing and i am happy to have come across such an informative forum, i applied with my family under skilled worker for residence in june 2004 i have been called for medicals, police report and have paid the landing fees this was in march 2010, the waiting is killing me and i wanted to find out how long it took people to be called for thier passports because i have really been thing about it. thanks
Accra appears to be in the front burner of very slow VOs. Just like u, a few of us are old school and are at same stage like u. I am also June 2004 and it appears they have been treating June 2004 cases since December '09 when they asked for updates. One only hopes the process ends soon. Keep ur fingers crossed and don't forget to continue to pray.

Read more from this other Naija thread for old cases:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/20042005-naijas-what-is-happening-t36641.0.html

Do stay blessed.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Papa Oloye and Mama Boljet congrats once again. Nice to read ya landing experience. May ya move to Canada be crown with grace and favor in Jesus Name.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Boljet and Oloye,
Congratulations on your landing. Its heartwarming to read landing experience from this thread haven read many on the indian thread. Guess what i was reading it with smiles over my face that another person from this thread is landing. may the favor of the lord go with you and abide with you. May the land favor you and may the lord grant you divine speed in Jesus name amen.

NB There is this guy you people attended interview it i cant remember his name now but i remember you both went to accra on a same day. please have you heard from him since then? he mentioned VO was raising issues about his transcript then but since then i have not seen him on the thread. please if you remember him try and send me his name so i can PM to find out about his case. Once again hearty congratulations.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Awoderu A.A said:
I think we should setup a table for applicants for Accra so we can be able to monitor progress going on there too and compare with what is happening in CIO, so as to be sure the problems in CIO is not affecting the Visa Office

I also heard that new applicants forms will no longer be progressed at the various VO office any more and that it would be process in CIO. Is there any truth in that?
Thats correct all docs goes to CIO under the new arrangement. I think this will be faster than the previous arrangement. It shows thay are thinking. Looking at the system and constantly reviewing.
However this folks are making serious money. 20,000 applicant are expected for 2010 multiply that by $550 you will have $11m (CAD). Thats huge.

Later

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
You wanna enjoy their resources got to pay a little sacrifice

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Oloye,

Congratulations and all glory we give to God on your behalf. Thanks for the very detailed info about landing. Makes me salivate.....lol
Pls we wont mind updates as per job hunting and stuff. May God perfect everything that concerns you and yours in your new home and country.