+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
Is the M.Sc cert part of the document u sent to Accra in the first place? Or you intend to do an update with your transcript and the notarized certificate? what is the status of your file at the moment by means of E-Cas?

We need to know a few more things.

Cheers.
I submitted master cert. and transcript 2010 to accra when i initially apply. my status is inprocess since april last 2011. i got addition stm feb 2012 that they have satrted processing my application. i quoted over 17 yrs trainning for my education. in the area of my primary school education there is no way to specify the beginning and end end of the programm, may be they will know that nigeria primary education for everbody is 6 yrs.
Seun

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Seun said:
I submitted master cert. and transcript 2010 to accra when i initially apply. my status is inprocess since april last 2011. i got addition stm feb 2012 that they have satrted processing my application. i quoted over 17 yrs trainning for my education. in the area of my primary school education there is no way to specify the beginning and end end of the programm, may be they will know that nigeria primary education for everbody is 6 yrs.
Seun
Seun, you seem to be doing well with your application. I don't think there is any cause for alarm The next thing that will happen by the Grace of God will be your MR. Congrats in advance.

Ikemba

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ LAdapo4lOv,
Big big congratulations my bros.....
at last, the Golden Ugwu leaf is here....

@ JADA,
i hope sayy u don land?

At all,
Je vous salue
i dey salute o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
Just in my own little OPINION Sir!
The first law of motion applies across all facet of life. There is always a basis for every opinion. could you please share with me via PM in case you don't want to go public on this.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I viewed this thread and for good reason too. By the grace of God I and my family have finally landed in Canada ;D ;D ;D The story goes thus:

24th March 2012
After a week of virtually little or no sleep, we were set to leave Enugu for good. Unfortunately Aero contractors decided to show themselves by cancelling our flight :mad: So we were scheduled for the next day's flight and off we were to Lagos.

25/03/2012 - 29/03/2012
It was a hectic week in Lagos :eek: My family and I went about visiting parents and loved ones saying not so tearful goodbyes :-\ Lagos traffic no be am :eek: :mad: On the 29th my son clocked 1yr old,a happy day. Plenty packing and buying of foodstuff and the eventual giving away of things so as not to have excess luggage.

30th - 31st March 2012
D-day! We took off from Ojota at 4pm and got to Murtala Muhammed Int'l airport by 5pm,I was shocked :eek:, no traffic! It took us 3 hours to get checked in,our bags checked by customs and immigration to let us through to the boarding gates. Because we were extra careful, we had no excess luggage. Trust our customs people,they took one look at my food items and named their price. I gave them less than half and we went on our merry way. By 8pm we were waiting to board our 9:50pm flight which delayed for another 2hrs :mad:. Then we were in the air and I had my first cold shock. The plane was coooooooooooolllllllldddddddddd. No idea why it had to be so cold. A little sleep and we were in Frankfurt.

Frankfurt wasn't as cold as I expected. The airport is massive. My son had a ball running around and I had white people staring at me whenever I backed him ::) The 6 hour wait went by quickly especially when we bumped into a friendly Nigerian woman who was also going to Canada. We were transfered to Air Canada and they took off on time. I loved their hospitality. Their food was nice,edible and given frequently. Enough movies too watch. Unfortunately I couldn't watch any as I had to chase my son all over the plane :-[ The guy was so excited and kept going for the white women :eek: The air hostesses nicknamed him 'a ladies man' :)

It took 9hours to get to Calgary, Alberta and once again it wasn't as cold as I thought. I did get tired of the flight though. The immigration process didn't take time as there was hardly anyone there. We were through in about 30 minutes and then we were met by a friend who came to pick us up. He took us to his place,fed us with pounded yam and ogbono and the off we went to our rented apartment. All of a sudden it got very cold at night and we were shivering before we got to our place. Thank God for portable heater.

1st April till date
It has been a hectic week. We had to go get our SIN number before we could get a sim card ::) and then shop for some necessary items. I only just got connected to the internet 30minutes ago and here I am giving you guys my landing story. It snowed a bit 2 days ago and we're supposed to be in spring :-X Shovelling snow can be annoying. On the job front, I have been visiting immigrant services centres and I hope to hear good news soon. Many people have said this before and I want to repeat it, money goes FAST in this place. Come with enough. Calgary is a very big place and Canadians are friendly people. I look forward to you guys coming over.

Egrace yes I am here :p Barsindoo!!!! To others who have progressed in their applications in one way or the other, congrats. And yes landed folks please holla so we can connect. I still don't understand this skype of a thing :-[ God bless you all.

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@Jada Congratulations Jada on ur landing in Canada, quite an experience u ar having. I wish u a fruitful stay in Canada IJN. I look forward to reading more of ur experience. Stay blessed

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Jada said:
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I viewed this thread and for good reason too. By the grace of God I and my family have finally landed in Canada ;D ;D ;D The story goes thus:

24th March 2012
After a week of virtually little or no sleep, we were set to leave Enugu for good. Unfortunately Aero contractors decided to show themselves by cancelling our flight :mad: So we were scheduled for the next day's flight and off we were to Lagos.

25/03/2012 - 29/03/2012
It was a hectic week in Lagos :eek: My family and I went about visiting parents and loved ones saying not so tearful goodbyes :-\ Lagos traffic no be am :eek: :mad: On the 29th my son clocked 1yr old,a happy day. Plenty packing and buying of foodstuff and the eventual giving away of things so as not to have excess luggage.

30th - 31st March 2012
D-day! We took off from Ojota at 4pm and got to Murtala Muhammed Int'l airport by 5pm,I was shocked :eek:, no traffic! It took us 3 hours to get checked in,our bags checked by customs and immigration to let us through to the boarding gates. Because we were extra careful, we had no excess luggage. Trust our customs people,they took one look at my food items and named their price. I gave them less than half and we went on our merry way. By 8pm we were waiting to board our 9:50pm flight which delayed for another 2hrs :mad:. Then we were in the air and I had my first cold shock. The plane was coooooooooooolllllllldddddddddd. No idea why it had to be so cold. A little sleep and we were in Frankfurt.

Frankfurt wasn't as cold as I expected. The airport is massive. My son had a ball running around and I had white people staring at me whenever I backed him ::) The 6 hour wait went by quickly especially when we bumped into a friendly Nigerian woman who was also going to Canada. We were transfered to Air Canada and they took off on time. I loved their hospitality. Their food was nice,edible and given frequently. Enough movies too watch. Unfortunately I couldn't watch any as I had to chase my son all over the plane :-[ The guy was so excited and kept going for the white women :eek: The air hostesses nicknamed him 'a ladies man' :)

It took 9hours to get to Calgary, Alberta and once again it wasn't as cold as I thought. I did get tired of the flight though. The immigration process didn't take time as there was hardly anyone there. We were through in about 30 minutes and then we were met by a friend who came to pick us up. He took us to his place,fed us with pounded yam and ogbono and the off we went to our rented apartment. All of a sudden it got very cold at night and we were shivering before we got to our place. Thank God for portable heater.

1st April till date
It has been a hectic week. We had to go get our SIN number before we could get a sim card ::) and then shop for some necessary items. I only just got connected to the internet 30minutes ago and here I am giving you guys my landing story. It snowed a bit 2 days ago and we're supposed to be in spring :-X Shovelling snow can be annoying. On the job front, I have been visiting immigrant services centres and I hope to hear good news soon. Many people have said this before and I want to repeat it, money goes FAST in this place. Come with enough. Calgary is a very big place and Canadians are friendly people. I look forward to you guys coming over.

Egrace yes I am here :p Barsindoo!!!! To others who have progressed in their applications in one way or the other, congrats. And yes landed folks please holla so we can connect. I still don't understand this skype of a thing :-[ God bless you all.
Congrats Jada on your landing. Please tell us more as events unfold.

Ikemba

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada said:

24th March 2012

25/03/2012 - 29/03/2012

30th - 31st March 2012

1st April till date

Congrats dear, Canada shall be fruitful for you and your family

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
MIDAS said:
@ Jada Congratulations Jada on ur landing in Canada, quite an experience u ar having. I wish u a fruitful stay in Canada IJN. I look forward to reading more of ur experience. Stay blessed
Pa Jada, Congrats on your safe landing. The entire Naija forum wish you a fruitful life in Canada your new home. The Lord shall take control of the whole family, you will not regret for ever going there. The Lord that started the journey will surely crown it with good and well paying job!

Pls, don't leave the forum, you are there as our ambassador. Many are still coming! Welcome to Canada GBAM.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ Jada,
Good to know that you finally have landed...
bien venu
wishing your family a quick and seamless integration.... catch ya on skype sometime soon
Cheers

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice talking to you mama Jada! This shall be your season of manifestation.

I beg where the pepper soup o! :p 8) ;D

NAIJA1

Dec 15, 2011
Jada said:

24th March 2012

25/03/2012 - 29/03/2012

30th - 31st March 2012

1st April till date

hi jada congrats on ur landing. I wish u d very best in d days to come.
I hav an inquiry dat has been bothering me. For d proof of funds dat u showed at d POE did u have to carry d exact amount in cash or draft?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
One of our Eagle (jada) had landed successful,may the Lord almighty see you through as you embark on a new life in Canada.Congratulations to all waiting for their PPR after Medicals and for those of us waiting for MR,I assure you that JESUS has risen to go to Accra himself to issue our MR.AMEN

I wish all of us a HAPPY EASTER,the stone of delay has been rolled away by Jesus.Hallelujah

Ig

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
NAIJA1 said:
hi jada congrats on ur landing. I wish u d very best in d days to come.
I hav an inquiry dat has been bothering me. For d proof of funds dat u showed at d POE did u have to carry d exact amount in cash or draft?
The required amount (depending on the number) doe not have to be 100% cash. You carry 50% cash, 50% bank draft or travelers cheque, whichever you fancy. Just make sure it is up to the tune of the amount prescribed by CIC.
*Mandie*