+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also i hv M.sc wht pts do u think i can get wit 6yrs pry sch. 6yrs sec sch. 4yrs bsc. 1.5 msc . And hw accra comfirm this?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Seun said:
Also i hv M.sc wht pts do u think i can get wit 6yrs pry sch. 6yrs sec sch. 4yrs bsc. 1.5 msc . And hw accra comfirm this?
Is the M.Sc cert part of the document u sent to Accra in the first place? Or you intend to do an update with your transcript and the notarized certificate? what is the status of your file at the moment by means of E-Cas?

We need to know a few more things.

Cheers.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
were is my naija group poepols.it is be like say all of yous is now running to go do easter.you have now go to begin take teeths ;D dey bite goat meats, sickins, malu meats and fishs.make you poepols remembering the why we is celebration easter.make you poepols trying to emulating the life of our Lord Jesu kristi.this we worlds for be correct bettar places if all of we make sacrifices.and not be selfishing one anothars.ONE LOVE! MY NAIJA POEPLOS! :-*

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
MUFU said:
were is my naija group poepols.it is be like say all of yous is now running to go do easter.you have now go to begin take teeths ;D dey bite goat meats, sickins, malu meats and fishs.make you poepols remembering the why we is celebration easter.make you poepols trying to emulating the life of our Lord Jesu kristi.this we worlds for be correct bettar places if all of we make sacrifices.and not be selfishing one anothars.ONE LOVE! MY NAIJA POEPLOS! :-*
Grand Pa MUFU GCFR, you are a man of many parts. i dey hailoooooooooooooo small time me think you don go owambe for Mapo hall for Ibadan. As i see your post, it has brought out some life to this thread this Easter weekend. Now i wish to add Pastor to your numerous title. Pa Mufu ikalu aka. thank sir

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@Naija,Happy Easter in advance and I pray the resurrection of Christ Jesu will forth the desired goodness we are expecting from Accra.Amen.

@Naija pikin,Obie ,ladapo and Busy-bee congratulations to you all.

Ig

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Ikemba said:
Grand Pa MUFU GCFR, you are a man of many parts. i dey hailoooooooooooooo small time me think you don go owambe for Mapo hall for Ibadan. As i see your post, it has brought out some life to this thread this Easter weekend. Now i wish to add Pastor to your numerous title. Pa Mufu ikalu aka. thank sir
@ odumegwu,

Onwekwalunu?

Udo di!

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Ikemba said:
Ikemba nke ibuo.udo dili gi o. ana eme kwa?.thank for the pastor tithe wey you is give me.goodnesses will be follow you waka about.

@Spicey. nwanyi oma. udo Jesu Kristi di kwa ligi.i know you will be cookings correct mede medes :p.make you enjoyings the easter o.

I am wishes all my naija poepols happiness easter. ;D

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Resurrection Power at Work

"We have a reason to celebrate every day because we serve a God who is alive and filled with resurrection power! Not only did He resurrect Jesus from the dead, but He wants to extend His resurrection power to every area of your life, today!

Maybe you have a dream to get out of debt, pay off your house or be free from that burden of lack, but it looks like it's impossible in the natural. Business is slow. The economy is down. You've gone as far as your education allows. But God is saying, "I'm not limited by those things. I've got resurrection power. I can give you one break that will thrust you to a new level. I can open up doors that no man can shut. I can bring talent out of you that you didn't know you had. I can cause people, for no reason, to go out of their way to want to be good to you."

Your part is to keep believing today, knowing that He wants to bring you into supernatural increase. Remember, He is risen, He is alive, and He is faithful to His Word. Trust Him today and let His resurrection power work in your life!" Joel & Victoria Osteen

As we continue to wait on the lord to actualize our Canadian dream, may every dead thing in our life resurrect with as our lord Jesus Christ did. happy Easter to you all.

Ikemba

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
.....And it becomes an Enhancer to my spirit man. May whatever that have gone out of your life be replaced a million ton. For not preaching your word,may he keep you and sustain you all the days of your life,Amen.

Ps:unlike your mentor'Ikemba' you choose the way of the lord. lord
MUFU said:
Ikemba nke ibuo.udo dili gi o. ana eme kwa?.thank for the pastor tithe wey you is give me.goodnesses will be follow you waka about.

@ Spicey. nwanyi oma. udo Jesu Kristi di kwa ligi.i know you will be cookings correct mede medes :p.make you enjoyings the easter o.

I am wishes all my naija poepols happiness easter. ;D

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To everyone that had congratulated me, the sound of rejoicing shall not leave your homes. The Lord will give us all true cause to jubilate because this month of April shall be a month of remembrance, wonders and visitation from above in Jesus Name, Amen. If you believe it shout Halleluyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
I will just advise that you travel down to Lagos and visit Maren or Asaju for greater safety.
What informs this sir?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Ikemba said:
Resurrection Power at Work

"We have a reason to celebrate every day because we serve a God who is alive and filled with resurrection power! Not only did He resurrect Jesus from the dead, but He wants to extend His resurrection power to every area of your life, today!

Maybe you have a dream to get out of debt, pay off your house or be free from that burden of lack, but it looks like it's impossible in the natural. Business is slow. The economy is down. You've gone as far as your education allows. But God is saying, "I'm not limited by those things. I've got resurrection power. I can give you one break that will thrust you to a new level. I can open up doors that no man can shut. I can bring talent out of you that you didn't know you had. I can cause people, for no reason, to go out of their way to want to be good to you."

Your part is to keep believing today, knowing that He wants to bring you into supernatural increase. Remember, He is risen, He is alive, and He is faithful to His Word. Trust Him today and let His resurrection power work in your life!" Joel & Victoria Osteen

As we continue to wait on the lord to actualize our Canadian dream, may every dead thing in our life resurrect with as our lord Jesus Christ did. happy Easter to you all.

Ikemba
Let it be unto us all according to the word of the Lord who will always show mercy, I mean sure mercies as shown to David.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Busy-Bee said:
To everyone that had congratulated me, the sound of rejoicing shall not leave your homes. The Lord will give us all true cause to jubilate because this month of April shall be a month of remembrance, wonders and visitation from above in Jesus Name, Amen. If you believe it shout Halleluyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I am not sure if I had. But it can never be too much.
CONGRATULATIONS AND JUBILATION AND CELEBRATION