+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spokes said:
Wow, OBIE :eek: You did it! You finally did it and in grand style too!
Congratulations and may the good Lord be praised!!!!

I still dey o and expectantly looking up and looking out :D to Him who causes all things to be.
And I say a loud Amen to your prayers!!!!! Gbam ;D And so it shall be IJN
Thanks my brother
Heyyyy SPOKES thanks a lot ;). Yours will come any time soon just get prepared to shout PRAISE GOD when it does. When my PPR came I ran around like a kid shouting JESUS is Lord. This experience will be urs pretty soon just hang on there ;D

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
mandiebraxton said:
I can't help but fall for the charms of MUFU.... I think I am smitten with him :-*
*Mandie* aka MUFU
Ok, finally, I have to admit at this time that I am MUFU. And I love you back Mandie ;) ;) :-*

don't you guys remember my vehement denial when DIAMONDX suggested it :D :p
But as for being Ma Right ??? ???, I gracefully demur; but I claim Spicey's MR congrats sha :p

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
OBIE said:
Heyyyy SPOKES thanks a lot ;). Yours will come any time soon just get prepared to shout PRAISE GOD when it does. When my PPR came I ran around like a kid shouting JESUS is Lord. This experience will be urs pretty soon just hang on there ;D
Amen and Amen!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
OBIE said:
Pa Right a little Hi from you won't hurt :mad:. Anyways cheers my bro.
Prof. OBIE, no mind me... I was thinking too loud ni! ;D ;D ;D

How are you Prof OBIE. Am sure Prof is doing great the more reason I do not want to disturb.Ewo, I need to mind my grammar now that we have a Prof among us o! :p :p

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
EMO said:
Pa Right. Prof na degree?????
Wetin e be then? Na chieftaincy title? Abegi answer mi jare before I report you to HRM Mufu GBAM.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
But as for being Ma Right ??? ???, I gracefully demur; but I claim Spicey's MR congrats sha :p
et tu Spokes............No person, ko s'eyan mo!!!!! :mad: :-X :-\

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ Busybee, double congratulations to u. I pray d coming of this bundle of joy is the beginning of more good tidings in ur family IJN. We look forward to d news of ur MR n PPR soon IJN amen.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
I can see that there has been a great deal of fun on the forum, still trying to catch up reading all the interesting posts. Na wao this MUFU whoever has become infectious here, anyway lets enjoy the fun while it lasts :D.

@ All who have received updates, MR, PPR, and to my able chairperson, Babe Ig I congratulate and salute you. We are still going to have lots and lots of good news this month, IJNA.

I can see that we now have a Professor of Pharmacy, @ OBIE congrats o!, and well done for making Naija proud. I also thank my own main man, Pa' Prof' Right, a great Naija elder, and a Professor of Pa'piology :D, it is not easy, na you biko.

Now that my cover has been blown open, I want to officially announce that I have been issued the Canadian PR visa. I am indeed very grateful for the support and love received from ALL members of this forum. For obvious reasons I would not like to mention names, but I must say that I have some very special friends amongst you, who have shared in my pains and anxious moments. I couldn't have wished for better friends, and I pray that God almighty will grant us all, our Canadian dream. I LOVE YOU ALL :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Naija Pikin said:
I can see that there has been a great deal of fun on the forum, still trying to catch up reading all the interesting posts. Na wao this MUFU whoever has become infectious here, anyway lets enjoy the fun while it lasts :D.

@ All who have received updates, MR, PPR, and to my able chairperson, Babe Ig I congratulate and salute you. We are still going to have lots and lots of good news this month, IJNA.

I can see that we now have a Professor of Pharmacy, @ OBIE congrats o!, and well done for making Naija proud. I also thank my own main man, Pa' Prof' Right, a great Naija elder, and a Professor of Pa'piology :D, it is not easy, na you biko.

Now that my cover has been blown open, I want to officially announce that I have been issued the Canadian PR visa. I am indeed very grateful for the support and love received from ALL members of this forum. For obvious reasons I would not like to mention names, but I must say that I have some very special friends amongst you, who have shared in my pains and anxious moments. I couldn't have wished for better friends, and I pray that God almighty will grant us all, our Canadian dream. I LOVE YOU ALL :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Are you now willing to unveil PA MUFUTUA OGEDENGBE?

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
spicey said:
Are you now willing to unveil PA MUFUTUA OGEDENGBE?
Lady Spicey...., my dear sweetner, sweet aroma, delicious taste :D, sorry I am not in the position to unveil PA MUFU. I sincerely don't know this character, but I suspect that MUFU is female ;).

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Naija Pikin said:

Congratulations!!!
*Mandie*

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
My able Pa Naija Pikin BSc (1st Class), BCCB GBAM, you are most welcome. I pray that your landing shall be smooth IJN. ;D :D

Naija Pikin said:

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
congratulation to Omoge and ladapo on their visa and i pray that the rest of us waiting for one update or the other this month shall favour us.

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
please i want to know which hospital is in Port Harcourt that one can do medicals and if its effective? cos evryone talks abt lagos hospital. i applied in march 2011 got PER in april. got document request in july and another one in october2011

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
lovina said:
please i want to know which hospital is in Port Harcourt that one can do medicals and if its effective? cos evryone talks abt lagos hospital. i applied in march 2011 got PER in april. got document request in july and another one in october2011
Prime Medical Consultants
4 Prime Close, Eliada Estate
Port Harcourt.
Telephone: 0803 453 8188