+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
Time is 10.17pm, Yahoo Messenger time on 28th March 2012.
"Fitfat: Hey
GoldenApple: u're here again?!
GoldenApple:
GoldenApple: just logging in o
Fitfat: Abi oh
Fitfat: Not logged in in a while
GoldenApple: just scanning through the forum...catching up
Fitfat: Kk
Fitfat: Any new thing?
GoldenApple: yep - i got MR
Fitfat: Lol
Fitfat: Don't believe u!
Fitfat: amin oh!
Fitfat: We too oh!
GoldenApple: i am coming home with my MR tomorrow else i stay at work o
GoldenApple: i don vex for God o
GoldenApple:
Fitfat: Ok oh!
Fitfat: Take it easy
Fitfat: E fit dey house dey wait for u
GoldenApple: na March be it o. this March no go pass me by o
GoldenApple: b4 i decide to come home tomorrow, i will check my mail
Fitfat: Amen!"

Above was the EXACT transcript of my chat with a friend just yesterday night. For other reasons, I slept at 3.35am this morning. Woke up a few hours later and took off to work. Departed for a work related training at Walter Carrington at 9.15am with the mind of loading my phone with credit so I could check my mail while in class...but I forgot :'(

On returning to work in the evening, I sat down to quickly go through my mails before leaving for home when the subject of aa particular mail caught my attention, :eek:"Application for a Canadian visa - BXXXXXXXXX". :eek: My heart literarily skipped a beat! ;)I opened the mail, read it in seconds...then collapsed the mail when I realised I was in the office. I did not believe it! I opened it again...then read slowly...then quickly...looking for the much expected lines...I spotted it..."...* Please complete medical examinations as per the instructions which were posted to you on 29-03-2012. For a list of accredited doctors, please consult http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx" I minimized it...again!

THEN I SCREAMED!!!!!!! ;D ;D :D :D :p :p

I ran out of the office...then a colleague ran after me....getting near the door, I stopped, turned round and hugged him. What happened, what happened?, he asked. Wait...wait...then I called my wife..."We got MR!" She too screamed!!!!It was a long one. Then I called IG...no response, composed sms and sent to a couple of Naija forumites! The my phone started ringing...I think the rest is history!!!!

Indeed the glory belongs to God, no man on earth should give glory to himself....We will all rejoice in Jesus name! Our time is now...and yes...YOU ARE NEXT! You know yourself so I say congrats to you! :D ;D

NB: I wonder what I will write after landing! ;D

GoldenApple

ify-canada

Jul 7, 2011
goldenapple said:
GoldenApple:
GoldenApple:

Above was the EXACT transcript of my chat with a friend just yesterday night. For other reasons, I slept at 3.35am this morning. Woke up a few hours later and took off to work. Departed for a work related training at Walter Carrington at 9.15am with the mind of loading my phone with credit so I could check my mail while in class...but I forgot :'(

On returning to work in the evening, I sat down to quickly go through my mails before leaving for home when the subject of aa particular mail caught my attention, :eek:"Application for a Canadian visa - BXXXXXXXXX". :eek: My heart literarily skipped a beat! ;)I opened the mail, read it in seconds...then collapsed the mail when I realised I was in the office. I did not believe it! I opened it again...then read slowly...then quickly...looking for the much expected lines...I spotted it..."...* Please complete medical examinations as per the instructions which were posted to you on 29-03-2012. For a list of accredited doctors, please consult http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx" I minimized it...again!

I ran out of the office...then a colleague ran after me....getting near the door, I stopped, turned round and hugged him. What happened, what happened?, he asked. Wait...wait...then I called my wife..."We got MR!" She too screamed!!!!It was a long one. Then I called IG...no response, composed sms and sent to a couple of Naija forumites! The my phone started ringing...I think the rest is history!!!!

Indeed the glory belongs to God, no man on earth should give glory to himself....We will all rejoice in Jesus name! Our time is now...and yes...YOU ARE NEXT! You know yourself so I say congrats to you! :D ;D

GoldenApple
let me be the first to congratulate youuuuuu. C-O-N-G-R-A-T--U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
goldenapple said:

GoldenApple
Congrats GoldenApple.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
My prediction is coming up GBAM!

Everybody will get it in two week's time.

Quote me ni if it's not so! GBAM GBAM GBAM! ;D :p :eek:

Where's Pa Mufu? LOLZ!!!!! :eek:

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Congrats Goldenapple, quick, arrange ur medicals so PPR can come before end of April...

Ur prediction is really coming true...@pa Mufu has gone to paris to collect his Visa.

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldenapple said:
medical.aspx"[/b] I minimized it...again!

GoldenApple
Congrats and speed for the rest of the process

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
goldenapple said:
GoldenApple:
GoldenApple:

GoldenApple

My bestie,

Congratulobia,

Am dancing ALANTA for u ere.....

To all of us, God's will/ purpose shall manifest in our situation.

Accra won gbe won daran, MR loopo toyi, PPR loodun toyi......( singing wande coal new song )

Ire Akari wa o.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Congrats Goldenapple ...I was just lying down thinking to myself that it is a shame there is no MR news on the thread today. And then I reached out to my phone and I saw your post!
To God be the Glory, great things he has done and greater things he will do.
Amen!
*Mandie*

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Mandie, urs and ezinne is sooner than you think.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Gabil said:
Mandie, urs is sooner than you think.
Thanks buddy, I don't know what I would do when that happens. Perhaps scream louder than Goldenapple. Very soon MR will be history and we will be worrying about PPR. What an awesome feeling!
*Mandie*

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
My prediction is coming up GBAM!

Everybody will get it in two week's time.

Quote me ni if it's not so! GBAM GBAM GBAM! ;D :p :eek:

Where's Pa Mufu? LOLZ!!!!! :eek:
You are breaking the rule. GBAM

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
goldenapple said:
GoldenApple:
GoldenApple:

GoldenApple
Congrat

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
@ Golden Apple CONGRATULATIONS!!! GBAM GBAM GBAM

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
@ Golden Apple CONGRATULATIONS!!! GBAM GBAM GBAM

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
MUFU said:
my naija peopols good morning sir.i want tell my naija group say i have dream dream and see 4 forums membar is get lettre.that lettre it is shake for my eyes.but i think mr is be inside and anothar lettres is quastion.some time name of poepols it is show for my dreams eye.but some time it just shake for my eye as it is be dreams.but 2 name is show me well well.but that 2 peopols is fight me. i that lettre is sheare for this week. 2 peopols for day wey remains.and nest week i think it can be 2 wey my dreams eye is see.some time my peopols go see it say 4 poepols will be dance alanta.me now i goes to yaba for complet that test and fotos.
i am dey kampe.look it for my post of before before.I am post it for yestarday moring 28 march.i am say it that i am dream dreams wey 4 poepols is get lettre.i say 2 of poepols is fight me.who is the poepols who is fight me.pa right is numbar ones.goldenapples is numbar twos,he is call me that woman name.i wan go sleep now.some times i fit to dreams again.