+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
Good morning my good people of Naija. God bless us all. Amen.
Today is another fresh day and the week looks fresh because much are expectant.

fj6

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Right said:
Thank u my people. Yours is on the way; that I can assure everyone. GBAM!

congrant pa right, success all d way and goodluck.,cheers

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
Hello ALL,

please i have a question; can i pay may RPPR fee and related fees using details of someone else account detail in canada?
i really like to avoid this GT domiciliary account stuff when the time comes. Responses would be greatly appreciated especially if someone has done exactly the same in the past.
Thanks

fj6

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
FJ6 said:
Hello ALL,

please i have a question; can i pay may RPPR fee and related fees using details of someone else account detail in canada?
i really like to avoid this GT domiciliary account stuff when the time comes. Responses would be greatly appreciated especially if someone has done exactly the same in the past.
Thanks

fj6
someone in Canada Can raise a bank draft in favor of with your name and Immigration No as the beneficiary. The cost of getting it across is another thing or you get someone to bring it down for you if you are so favored.

See link. thanks http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Immigration Minister Jason Kenney suggested Wednesday the possibility of legislating away Canada’s backlog of immigration applications.

"We’re looking at all options for dealing with these backlogs… It’s not fair to [applicants] and it’s not fair to our economy," said Kenney.

The federal government has already moved in this direction: according to the Montreal Gazette deals have been struck with eight provinces and territories to sort through the backlog of Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications to move qualified applicants (who are interested) to these province’s Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs). Applicants will have to adhere to different criteria for each province, which can be different than the original qualifying criteria of the FSW applications.

According to the Globe & Mail, Minister Kenney described a vision of Canada moving towards an expressionist system, whereby "applicants would consent to having their application sifted by businesses and the provinces, to see who might be wanted where."

The gist of Kenney’s comments suggest the government aims to find ways to significantly reduce the government’s backlog of immigration applications, while providing a more responsive and quicker process in the future, especially to better match up potential immigrants with the provinces and employers who need them.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is selectively contacting applicants from the FSW program when they are eligible to be moved to a PNP program. For example, in the case of Ontario, some applicants from the following occupations are being contacted to see if they are interested in immigrating under the Ontario PNP:

NOC 2171 – Computer Analysts and Consultants
NOC 2173 – Software Developers
NOC 2174 – Interactive Media Programmers and Developers
NOC 1112 – Financial and Investment Analysts
NOC 2161 – Mathematicians
Other provinces may be dealing with the application process differently.

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
EMO said:
someone in Canada Can raise a bank draft in favor of with your name and Immigration No as the beneficiary. The cost of getting it across is another thing or you get someone to bring it down for you if you are so favored.

See link. thanks http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d
@ EMO
great job THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
Now I belief that prayer is the answer. Pa Right got MR now GBAM!!!! ;D
Congrats Pa Right ;D :p ;D :p.. This is good news indeed.

Goodluck

Kcsider

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
FJ6 said:
Hello ALL,
Thanks
fj6
Yes you can do that..... all you need to do is to supply the card details and payment will be applied. It worked for me!

Good luck

Kcsider

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
seglad said:
Canadian Immigration Minister Jason Kenney suggested Wednesday the possibility of legislating away Canada's backlog of immigration applications.

"We're looking at all options for dealing with these backlogs... It's not fair to [applicants] and it's not fair to our economy," said Kenney.

The federal government has already moved in this direction: according to the Montreal Gazette deals have been struck with eight provinces and territories to sort through the backlog of Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications to move qualified applicants (who are interested) to these province's Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs). Applicants will have to adhere to different criteria for each province, which can be different than the original qualifying criteria of the FSW applications.

According to the Globe & Mail, Minister Kenney described a vision of Canada moving towards an expressionist system, whereby "applicants would consent to having their application sifted by businesses and the provinces, to see who might be wanted where."

The gist of Kenney's comments suggest the government aims to find ways to significantly reduce the government's backlog of immigration applications, while providing a more responsive and quicker process in the future, especially to better match up potential immigrants with the provinces and employers who need them.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is selectively contacting applicants from the FSW program when they are eligible to be moved to a PNP program. For example, in the case of Ontario, some applicants from the following occupations are being contacted to see if they are interested in immigrating under the Ontario PNP:

NOC 2171 – Computer Analysts and Consultants
NOC 2173 – Software Developers
NOC 2174 – Interactive Media Programmers and Developers
NOC 1112 – Financial and Investment Analysts
NOC 2161 – Mathematicians
Other provinces may be dealing with the application process differently.

PLUS ONE FOR YOU OUR WORTHY AMBASSADOR

ify-canada

Jul 7, 2011
Right said:
Can shadow lie?
Congratulations once again my brother, this is indeed a very good news. We share exactly the same timeline.

please did you receieve your medicals by email or by post ??

Thank you so much.

To all my bothers and sisters waiting for one update or the other, God will surely grant us our hearts desires IJN.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
ify-canada said:
Congratulations once again my brother, this is indeed a very good news. We share exactly the same timeline.

please did you receieve your medicals by email or by post ??

Thank you so much.

To all my bothers and sisters waiting for one update or the other, God will surely grant us our hearts desires IJN.
While you await your MR,i have just given You,YOur First Plus one.